Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 25)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by vasiraju

WoW  Tanu 22 pages ..

so people are frustrated about the episode ..some where i know This is going to happen ..ASR the 

person who loves his family more than anyone ..is tested and punished by his own people .

Kushi i thought she will give a chance to shyam again..i don't know how this girl ever  understand  the 

evil shyam  ..and wanted give chance pay chance ..

Dadi tho i won't even consider as ASR Dadi,she left theM long back she has no right to take charge of 

ASR or anjali  

Anjali she only knows how to trouble and use ASR for her own needs

Bechara ASR, the women in his life are after his life.LOL

And dekha, I didn't forget to PM you today.Big smile

yes tanu you did it Hug..i was late Ouch..my internet was down ...as soon as it was back i replied to you Big smile

True Tanu ..he is the only one who struggles for everyone but still he has to be tested all the time..
i hate anji ..she is so selffish Angry..and tomorrow when shyam is back she will ask him to marry kushi for her sake ..and become mahan  as usual Angry

Edited by vasiraju - 05 September 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123laddoo598SunoNa...

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by trina2010

I thought CVs could not IPK lower than what they did last Friday. Clearly I was wrong.Anjali and Dadi I don't wanna talk about . I wonder how Arnav still considers her as most IMP in her life and even if he is delusional should be remain same after Anjali blackmails him to bring back Shyam at RM? How come Anjali the FREE LOADER is always justified, always pampered and respected irrespective of being manipulative, selfish , parasitic creature. WHY?Why CvS are still trying to justify her actions and forcing us to Sympatheize her.That woman does not care for anybody but herself only. She has lost her baby but instead of thinking about her irresponsible behaviour towards her baby she is all set to bring Shyam back at her brothers home , who is totally against Shyam. What kind of a person does that? That woman always kept asking for things from her bro?thats all he is there for to, to provide for her and her wretched family.
I don't wanna talk about Khushi. I wanted Arnsv to really manhandle her for even thinking that Shyam should be brought back and Arnav is doing INJUSTICE to Shyam. Shyam practically tried to burn Arnav alive.
Anjali that wretched woman never asked her bro about his kidnapping because it involved her hubby.
CVs please for once let Arnav give Anjsli his piece of mind. We are tired of this bro sis abnormal relationship, where one is only giving and another one is only taking without any gratitude at all. This is a bad message you are giving to the people. No one should tolerate such behaviour no matter what. Arnav should speak up against his Dis manipulation, cheating,parasitic nature. It's HIGH TIME. Don't. Ruin the show anymore than what you have already done. Women are NOT dumb and what you are trying to portray in Sickening.

Agreed on every part except Arnav manhandling Khushi. I much rather liked the path he took today, adults talk it out, I was impressed.

@Bold: I REALLY want to see this happen. Its high time ASR stop babying that manipulative freak and gives her a peace of his mind. Although I highly doubt it, CVs added the miscarriage in to avoid this after all. No confrontation between Arnav and AnJhali because he will think she is too weak both physically and mentally. But can he at least start resenting her a bit for putting Shyam's words over his own?

My hopes on Arnav resenting Jhalli are absolutely nil. In the past year & half, have you seen a single instance where the CV's have shown anyone questioning Anjali's freeloading manipulative ways. I rest my case.

nonasitrina2010laddoo598

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Tanu, WELL DONE you deserve an AWARD.

Firstly i agree with everything you had to say, it was fabulous how you just summed up this terrible episode.

Secondly i just don't understand how the hell Shaymu is getting in and out of the house, it's like all the flipping security guards are smoking pot or something becasue Shaym just appears out of no where. I say W*F us going on CV's are you RETARTED!!!!

And Today the manipulative Anjali, i hate that bitch, you don't know how many swear ord i was hurling out at the screen when i saw her scenes truly disgusting. She should be thrown in a mental institute, she's clearly sick.

Laslty THANK YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, the only person who has some brains gosh, is it soo hard to kick this ass shaym out.

Dear God it looks like Shaym has dug a hole through Anjali little garden outside her room as he always seems to find her.

AHHH so ANNNOYING!!

Anyways Love ya TANU for such a brilliant post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

-Ronnie- IF-Rockerz
-Ronnie-
-Ronnie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with each and every single word!! I didnt see todays epi just read the updates and you know what? By seeing the response here i am glad that i didnt see...
No doubt i love ipkknd with my whole heart, but i am in no way going to tolerate that creep winning and all others talking nonsense.
So now adays i keep singing 'mausam hai suhana', our ipkknd title track and watch old nice episodes and be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

Dora123nonasiladdoo598

ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Clap BARVO Dude Bravo
I LOVE this post Dammit!!! 
Dadi is just dumb!!!
Weepy Poojali is too thick for words!!! (I've actually run out of words for this woman! She is utterly disgusting!)
How sick can one be! who just in a mere 24hours lost their baby, but is thinking about manipulating her brother by not eating and taking medicine to bring that slimy disgusting creep back into the house!
And as for our dear KKGSR just cause Arnav is back why the hell did you send your brains on holiday!!! WHAT THE!!! I think she's been away from the creep for too long and as a result has forgotten his antics!! 
GROW A BRAIN!!!

nonasiSiri22laddoo598

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I know Tanu. The delusion in Di and Dadi I could even handle because I don't give a farak about their characters, but why Khushi?! That was completely unnecessary, considering she herself has stated that Shyam can go to any lengths for his faida! 

The first half of the epi had me so happy. Finally, the infamous dimaagh was at work, confronting Dadi about her najaiz love for Shyamu and attempting to set the record straight with more details beyond the whole what-I-say-goes. (Thank God they remembered the kidnapping! I was beginning to think it was conveniently forgotten. And NK jumping in when he could. I love him man.)

I'm all for Khushi supporting Arnie, but I really hope this was just a blip on the radar and she doesn't ever say it again. Anji's vulnerability did come through more for me today, along with Shyam's taking advantage of it, but W*F: he's with her for an hour and she's miraculously able to walk? Kya bakwaas!

Siri22paru_roxladdoo598

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nonasicherry227paru_roxladdoo598

Go to top