Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 24)

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Dadi - in character

Anji - in character

Khushi - how could she, I don't expect it from her, itni dumb, plain stupid.

Today Khushi let me down bad, really bad

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I thought CVs could not IPK lower than what they did last Friday. Clearly I was wrong.Anjali and Dadi I don't wanna talk about . I wonder how Arnav still considers her as most IMP in her life and even if he is delusional should be remain same after Anjali blackmails him to bring back Shyam at RM? How come Anjali the FREE LOADER is always justified, always pampered and respected irrespective of being manipulative, selfish , parasitic creature. WHY?Why CvS are still trying to justify her actions and forcing us to Sympatheize her.That woman does not care for anybody but herself only. She has lost her baby but instead of thinking about her irresponsible behaviour towards her baby she is all set to bring Shyam back at her brothers home , who is totally against Shyam. What kind of a person does that? That woman always kept asking for things from her bro?thats all he is there for to, to provide for her and her wretched family.
I don't wanna talk about Khushi. I wanted Arnsv to really manhandle her for even thinking that Shyam should be brought back and Arnav is doing INJUSTICE to Shyam. Shyam practically tried to burn Arnav alive.
Anjali that wretched woman never asked her bro about his kidnapping because it involved her hubby.
CVs please for once let Arnav give Anjsli his piece of mind. We are tired of this bro sis abnormal relationship, where one is only giving and another one is only taking without any gratitude at all. This is a bad message you are giving to the people. No one should tolerate such behaviour no matter what. Arnav should speak up against his Dis manipulation, cheating,parasitic nature. It's HIGH TIME. Don't. Ruin the show anymore than what you have already done. Women are NOT dumb and what you are trying to portray in Sickening.

Agreed on every part except Arnav manhandling Khushi. I much rather liked the path he took today, adults talk it out, I was impressed.

@Bold: I REALLY want to see this happen. Its high time ASR stop babying that manipulative freak and gives her a peace of his mind. Although I highly doubt it, CVs added the miscarriage in to avoid this after all. No confrontation between Arnav and AnJhali because he will think she is too weak both physically and mentally. But can he at least start resenting her a bit for putting Shyam's words over his own?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010paru_rox

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Tanu what do you mean by Hall of fame is back? Did it exist before? I think it is based both on likes and posts. But aapko better pata hoga :-D

Online through phone :-(

I think its based on likes you get in a particular forum, since there is no way telling how many different forums you are posting in. And it used to be there before, but then it stopped working for a couple of months in between, and now its back again.

tfs yaara

u rox

tk cre enjy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Outstanding post.

Anjali as a wife is dumb but anjali as a sister is a b***h

Daljeet's acting also leaves so much to be desired.

Where is Khushi's growth as a character?  Nope does not exist.

Is there even one strong female character in IPKKND? 

Dadi is kaan ki kacchi. Anjali is dumb and manipulative, Nani is too quiet, Mami is all fuss no substance.  Payal is a doormat, Garima is a 'fraidy cat, Buaji is out of the loop.  Khushi is a vacuous do-gooder.

laddoo598

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
agree
I can only assume CV s are trying to show a dumb manipulative woman in Anjali deliberately - everything she does makes you cringe and puke
i get Daadi. seen folks like her actually. self righteous, pompous, orthodox, cruel, despot

but its frustrating to see Khushi like this.

hope the CV s show transition of these characters. kick in the butt where required and change where required... I live in faint hope...

there is nothing else to watch now :( this was the only serial that made sense and that too is now down the drain 

digressing - why do all other serials show grown men grovelling... without a spine 
we dont have normalcy or what?

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Now you get a spoiler song along with the spoiler pic.

Song: Hum bewafaaa har giz na the, Par hum wafa kar na sakey...

For more info: Visit the Hello Hi thread.

Da-Di to Woh Aurat:

Mera beta jis dil pe fida hai, ek bewafa hai, haan bewafa hai.

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
awesome
agreed

laddoo598

Go to top