Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 23)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

this is how much they care about women
Hats off to the TM for her eagle eyes I was stunned when i saw it and Tanu i would not have posted it if i felt it did not have relevance and yes woh auratLOL
Hope you dont mind

ROFL! That is some legit observation skills!LOL See everyone is breaking into a sweat thinking who is this bloody woh aurat and all the while she is already chilling at RM. And you see she has already started her revenge. She let Shyamu spend time with AnJhali knowing very well that these two moochers will come up with a plan to blackmail ASR. And voila, it worked!LOL
they have made such bloody fools out of us havent they? good grief you cannot be that callous
and stupid They know this gaffe will be quickly found out but just dont care i think so should we care any more?

My pride and intelligence has taken a severe dent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuparu_roxladdoo598

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
WoW  Tanu 22 pages ..

so people are frustrated about the episode ..some where i know This is going to happen ..ASR the 

person who loves his family more than anyone ..is tested and punished by his own people .

Kushi i thought she will give a chance to shyam again..i don't know how this girl ever  understand  the 

evil shyam  ..and wanted give chance pay chance ..

Dadi tho i won't even consider as ASR Dadi,she left theM long back she has no right to take charge of 

ASR or anjali  

Anjali she only knows how to trouble and use ASR for her own needs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I thought CVs could not IPK lower than what they did last Friday. Clearly I was wrong.Anjali and Dadi I don't wanna talk about . I wonder how Arnav still considers her as most IMP in her life and even if he is delusional should be remain same after Anjali blackmails him to bring back Shyam at RM? How come Anjali the FREE LOADER is always justified, always pampered and respected irrespective of being manipulative, selfish , parasitic creature. WHY?Why CvS are still trying to justify her actions and forcing us to Sympatheize her.That woman does not care for anybody but herself only. She has lost her baby but instead of thinking about her irresponsible behaviour towards her baby she is all set to bring Shyam back at her brothers home , who is totally against Shyam. What kind of a person does that? That woman always kept asking for things from her bro?thats all he is there for to, to provide for her and her wretched family.
I don't wanna talk about Khushi. I wanted Arnsv to really manhandle her for even thinking that Shyam should be brought back and Arnav is doing INJUSTICE to Shyam. Shyam practically tried to burn Arnav alive.
Anjali that wretched woman never asked her bro about his kidnapping because it involved her hubby.
CVs please for once let Arnav give Anjsli his piece of mind. We are tired of this bro sis abnormal relationship, where one is only giving and another one is only taking without any gratitude at all. This is a bad message you are giving to the people. No one should tolerate such behaviour no matter what. Arnav should speak up against his Dis manipulation, cheating,parasitic nature. It's HIGH TIME. Don't. Ruin the show anymore than what you have already done. Women are NOT dumb and what you are trying to portray in Sickening.

Edited by trina2010 - 05 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Tanu what do you mean by Hall of fame is back? Did it exist before? I think it is based both on likes and posts. But aapko better pata hoga :-D

Online through phone :-(

I think its based on likes you get in a particular forum, since there is no way telling how many different forums you are posting in. And it used to be there before, but then it stopped working for a couple of months in between, and now its back again.

paru_rox

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
 brilliant post...Clap very much needed it today...CryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227laddoo598

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123paru_roxladdoo598KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

WoW  Tanu 22 pages ..

so people are frustrated about the episode ..some where i know This is going to happen ..ASR the 

person who loves his family more than anyone ..is tested and punished by his own people .

Kushi i thought she will give a chance to shyam again..i don't know how this girl ever  understand  the 

evil shyam  ..and wanted give chance pay chance ..

Dadi tho i won't even consider as ASR Dadi,she left theM long back she has no right to take charge of 

ASR or anjali  

Anjali she only knows how to trouble and use ASR for her own needs

Bechara ASR, the women in his life are after his life.LOL

And dekha, I didn't forget to PM you today.Big smile

vasiraju

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so true!

khushi was a disappointment today and ASR rocked! nani sounded more with it than khushi... even i felt like asking ARE YOU KIDDING ME KHUSHI???

dadi knows shyam more than arnav, doesnt matter that he's stayed with shyam for years whereas dadi knows him since days! dadi thinks arnav has been told something which is not true but whatever was "told" to her by shyam is the truth! dadi has come to the house to "save it", doesnt matter if she didnt care for them for 14 years! ARE U KIDDING ME DADI???

anjali is a weak parasite n hence needs to be "taken care of" by someone... payal is dumb LITERALLY! mami is... well just for entertainment, she was useful only wen arnav was kidnapped!

most amazing dialogue: aap to humey chodke chali gayi thi na?? to phir kyu wapas aayi hai aap??!!! Thumbs Up ive been wanting to ask this since a long time now... 

laddoo598

Go to top