Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 22)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Rockerchic

I just can't even. There's a new writer? Great he's worse than Hegde.

Can someone tell me why Khushi's even there in IPK and where is the pyaar bit in iPkknd? Okay thanx. 

Oh yes, new writer jee's biodata tells the story:

http://jaineshejardar.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-profile.html#Work

And pffft, it was, is, and always will be Didi Ki Saut. IPKKND was just propaganda.

They're beyond dumb.

Keep going down this route.. they'll lose their loyal fans.

Everything good about IPKKND has been dissolved and diluted by this Shyam and Anjali fiasco when before it was one of the biggest twist and secret of the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxasha...FairyLiquidSoapGodhuliLogonladdoo598

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@TM: Very well-said!!

All women are indeed portrayed as dumb in this show!!

- Anjali has always been dumb and she remains the same... no improvements!!
- No idea who or what this daadi is... but she too keeps chanting 'Shyam, Shyam' like Anjali instead of using her brain and investigating the matter before forcing her opinion on others.
- And now its Khushi's turn... she has already made the mistake of trusting Shyam before and she has seen the consequences. She knows that Shyam is capable of murder and yet she doesn't think that Shyam can be dangerous to Anjali and other family members!!

Lastly, ASR is no less either. The measures he was going to take today, he was supposed to have taken after he came back from being kidnapped. Atleast then this murder of the baby could have been prevented. Looks like ASR doesn't believe in- 'A stitch in time saves nine'.

Ultimately, the CVs have dumbed down all characters because acc to them that is the only way to carry the show forward... and they expect us to be equally dumb and watch the show!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

this is how much they care about women
Hats off to the TM for her eagle eyes I was stunned when i saw it and Tanu i would not have posted it if i felt it did not have relevance and yes woh auratLOL
Hope you dont mind

This is just outrageous ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598FairyLiquidSoap

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Now because maxine didnt open the kostin bank today..I am going to say Daiyya Ho and ask it away here, if you dont mind!

Arnav knows how astute DA-Di is, we have seen what respect  if any he holds for her - can we hope that whatever constipated past Da-Di/Garima have Arnav will be able to choose and make a right decision and not just blindly nod his head or cry another flood of tears in the direction Da-di steers it? Can I as a viewer hope for that.? yes..no...never mind! daiyya Ho!

Edited by Dora123 - 05 September 2012 at 11:50am

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

this is how much they care about women
Hats off to the TM for her eagle eyes I was stunned when i saw it and Tanu i would not have posted it if i felt it did not have relevance and yes woh auratLOL
Hope you dont mind

ROFL! That is some legit observation skills!LOL See everyone is breaking into a sweat thinking who is this bloody woh aurat and all the while she is already chilling at RM. And you see she has already started her revenge. She let Shyamu spend time with AnJhali knowing very well that these two moochers will come up with a plan to blackmail ASR. And voila, it worked!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxFairyLiquidSoap

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
n we are also Dumb to watch dis shit of Puja ki THALI overacting.. but we cant be sooo DUMB as PUJALI is...

she is a porvert...ABNORMAL CASE...DeadDead
Goin down to the level of playing DIRTY GAMES...

she is sucking ASR blood,money,mind,his life..everything...
kHUSHI,DADI,MAAMI..are of no comparision to ANJALI...Ouch

laddoo598

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Tanu what do you mean by Hall of fame is back? Did it exist before? I think it is based both on likes and posts. But aapko better pata hoga :-D

Online through phone :-(

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Now because maxine didnt open the kostin bank today..I am going to say Daiyya Ho and ask it away here, if you dont mind!

Arnav knows how astute DA-Di is, we have seen what respect  if any he holds for her - can we hope that whatever constipated past Da-Di/Garima have Arnav will be able to choose and make a right decision and not just blindly nod his head or cry another flood of tears in the direction Da-di steers it? Can I as a viewer hope for that.? yes..no...never mind! daiyya Ho!

Gusse mein ASR ka dimag kaam karna bandh ho jaata hai and he spews all kinds of shit. So tough luck there...Geek

Go to top