Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 20)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by laddoo598

Tanu, Hug very nice post...

Today I really felt sorry for Arnav...he is willing to move heaven and earth for his manipulative sister who is ready to toss him aside in a moment...seriously he should just let Shyam come back...Anjali deserves it...

Wish Khushi could be less of an SP bahu..LOL

About dadi, can't wait for the day Shyam's face is revealed to her...

Shanthi, you are back?Hug

How was your trip??

I felt sorry for Arnav bitwa too.. He was ambushed from three different directions today. There is only so much manipulation a guy can handle.LOL

Trip was great thanks...how are the studies going????

Bitwa ki toh buri halat hai...and what's with Khushi feeding him medicines without food...the man is going to be a medical miracle.LOL

On a completely unrelated note, the Shyam music is getting on my nerves Angry

Bwahahaha tell me about it. He is diabetic, and his meds will lower his blood sugar level which I am guessing is already pretty low since he hasn't eaten anything!LOL

Aur AnJhali ko dekho. She had massive amount of blood loss. Now a bowl of soup, meds, and some lovin' from the hubby can apparently replenish the lost blood in an hour.

Medical miracle indeed.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyparu_roxPeace67

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I felt sorry for Arnav bitwa too.. He was ambushed from three different directions today. There is only so much manipulation a guy can handle.LOL

Fabulous post as always Tanu listing out the grievances. There seems to be a competition going on amongst Dadi, Anji and Khushi as to who is the dumbest.

Regarding your comment above, it is high time that Arnav bitwa lets go of his own obsession for his 'Di' and let her grow up and face the real world.

I know he cannot throw her out in her current weak health condition but he should stress the fact that he wants to see Shyam first show his responsibility financially. Then cut off funds to her bank account and not pay her credit card bills. Till he keeps on being her parent she is not going to remove her blinders. Her manipulations will continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Originally posted by tiya229

hy frndzz 

howzz u

m jst found out dat soon, SMJ vll bcum SSR: shyam Singh raizada. he vll also hav da bluetooth n keep calling Rocky. 

anjali vll b seen making da jalebis as vlll

TFS

Hi Yaara ...thnx 4 d spoilrz ... u mad my day

pls tel us

Wl Lallan cum bak as Aman

Lau Lallan so much Heart

TFS Yaara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Tanu, Hug very nice post...

Today I really felt sorry for Arnav...he is willing to move heaven and earth for his manipulative sister who is ready to toss him aside in a moment...seriously he should just let Shyam come back...Anjali deserves it...

Wish Khushi could be less of an SP bahu..LOL

About dadi, can't wait for the day Shyam's face is revealed to her...

Shanthi, you are back?Hug

How was your trip??

Trip was great thanks...how are the studies going????

Bitwa ki toh buri halat hai...and what's with Khushi feeding him medicines without food...the man is going to be a medical miracle.LOL

On a completely unrelated note, the Shyam music is getting on my nerves Angry

Bwahahaha tell me about it. He is diabetic, and his meds will lower his blood sugar level which I am guessing is already pretty low since he hasn't eaten anything!LOL

Aur AnJhali ko dekho. She had massive amount of blood loss. Now a bowl of soup, meds, and some lovin' from the hubby can apparently replenish the lost blood in an hour.

Medical miracle indeed.LOL

NK nailed it when he asked what happened in an hour LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyladdoo598

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Guys new tweet by RM...</font>

@Ritam Mogre

Get a life...Dis show is our Daal-roti...We spend hours conceptualizing and writing...You have remote in ur hands..Dekhna hain toh dekho...

Satyameva Jayate!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Plz dnt bash me...Post ur cmmnts!!</font>

Who the f is this?

Must be another delusional writer from the show. What happened to respecting your audience.

This is exactly the reason we should never place these people in a pedestal to begin with.

With regards to DEkhna hai to dekho, think with continuous TRPs of less than 3, think the audience have spoken.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 05 September 2012 at 11:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl..mrinalini..paru_roxladdoo598KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Guys new tweet by RM...

@Ritam Mogre

Get a life...Dis show is our Daal-roti...We spend hours conceptualizing and writing...You have remote in ur hands..Dekhna hain toh dekho...

Satyameva Jayate!!

Plz dnt bash me...Post ur cmmnts!!
it reeks of  publicity stunt...

See he has to adopt such means...if u google his name nthg comes up that is y this tweet

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 05 September 2012 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..laddoo598Kookiemonster

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Fabulous post as always Tanu listing out the grievances. There seems to be a competition going on amongst Dadi, Anji and Khushi as to who is the dumbest.

Regarding your comment above, it is high time that Arnav bitwa lets go of his own obsession for his 'Di' and let her grow up and face the real world.

I know he cannot throw her out in her current weak health condition but he should stress the fact that he wants to see Shyam first show his responsibility financially. Then cut off funds to her bank account and not pay her credit card bills. Till he keeps on being her parent she is not going to remove her blinders. Her manipulations will continue.

Hema, Hug how are you??

If only ASR would do that...

laddoo598

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
anjali .. i honestly lost respect for the character

if the idea was to get her sympathy .. they today they failed big time

did she ever care abt the kid!!! she cares abt that baby less than shyam. 

the way she casually talked abt emotionally blackmailing the family into bringing her husband back... i was shocked. it made her illness seem fake.. was he faking. cuz she walked up to arnav room in one piece. 

dadi is clearly from the dark ages...

the lover khushi was great today.. she is the only one in that house that actually cares for arnav and looks after him. she was comforting him thru out .. she remember his meds.. (ignoring medical science). atleast she cares the other are just using him to mooch off or demand things till there is nothing left. 

devi khushi... her only saving grace was to give up the idea.. and not go on and "fight" with her love to bring a pervert back into the house. i liked her way of thinking make di better as soon as possible.. ... so she can u know think abt herself and arnav. they have both become nannies to anjali. till she is sick they have to forget that they have lives

tomm i fear anjali's character will be destroyed further .. showing her manipulating her family an khushi .. esp arnav her brother  who has dedicated his life to the happiness of this insane women. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 05 September 2012 at 11:34am

laddoo598

Go to top