Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 16)

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Tanu Smile

I am too tired and low in energy and truthfully losing my interest as fast as the ice in Greenland so forgive me if I am unable to rant like my usual self

Ironically this is a show conceptualized by a woman written by women having tons of women working on it and yet so against women I never thought I would write this but when the men were writing this show the female lead had some backbone for awhile at least anyway

Misogynist I get it but what do you call women hating women? Wo-misgoynists? Ma-uvinists? I give up

Swathi, I hear you. When I was writing this post, I myself was laughing over how redundant I sound. I am no less than those dumb women on screen since I choose to rant, plead, and everything is of course falling on deaf ears.

To me it looks like IPK has just become a moolah making machine for 4 Lions. Gul and Co are too bysy spear heading their numerous new projects and are least bothered about IPK.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyladdoo598KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by tiya229

Helloz frnds

Howz you all??

No new promo shots on sets 

Stop asking me silly questns...Baroon is not leaving the show...

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and enjoy

Errr ... Is Dadi leaving by any chance ??

Frnds..you ask me silly qstns..I'll nt give spoilers anymre..

Daa dee wll stay to see the face of hr great grand chldrn...

Nw you'll hve to c whether it is Arshi's childrn or Shyanjali's..

You'll njoy this week's episodes vry much..

No Baroon's nt leaving the show..
Tke cre and njoy!!

@RED: I can't stop laughing reading this!LOLROFL

i hop M does'nt see this!LOL

She is a very busy, she has no time to check out silly posts like this. Samjhe ya samjhaoon??LOL

cool_tweety..mrinalini..BearNaNaKookiemonster

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I can't believe I was one of those people who really wanted her to stay back and thought she was right in demanding more screen time. Look at me eating my words now. Hell Saathiya kicked out their original gopi vau and got a new one and they are still rocking the TRP charts. Obviously Daljeet quitting would not have made any difference whatsoever. Now toh it looks like to keep Daljeet in the show, they ruined AnJhali, who was once one of the most pleasant characters of this show.

You are right about Shyam. He started out great. But he never ever gets punished for his deeds. Every other villain on every other show gets faces some kind of consequences before being re-introduced. And here we have this man going away every time with a slap or two. This whole evil wining every time over good is pathetic to say the least.

This.
That's what was gross about this abortion track.
IPKKND has this tendency to let Shyam get away with everything and murder of a child foetus is one step to far.
Abortion, miscarriages etc happen in Indian dramas all the time from what I gather but then justice happens in them too.. but in IPKKND it's a different story. They have a knack to leave track unfinished or drag them pointlessly bringing them to pathetic conclusions.

I'm feeling pessimistic because once this is over, then comes the focus on the past where undoubtedly Arnav will unfairly maybe mistakenly blame Khushi for his parents suicide even though Garima cooked up whatever she did ..

I don't understand why it is so difficult for them to create conflict or interesting scenes between Arnav and Khushi without dumbing down the either of the characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..laddoo598

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

hy dears

M here 2 giv a gud news. The makers hav released da orginial name of the show:

The Snake, The (b)itch  and The Wardrobe ( of see thru sarees)

pliss refer to this name, henceforth

Thanx frndzzz

Heyyy dear, thnx a lot for d spoilerzz.. Plz tell us when do v get a Daiyaa Veyy betwwn ShyaNjali? Plz tell dear, I am dying 2 see..

ShyaNjali 4 eva and eva and eva..Heart

hy dear

TFS

bt be positive frnd

a new title montage of ShaJali is shot on da sets. dey are wearing da grey coat suit and blue velvet salwar. 

Daiyya ve is da bakgrund music u vll hear frm nw on...

hav da patience dear.. da process of making Di da lead is almost der. 

TFS

thnx frndzzz

Howz you all??

New promo shot on sets today...

ShyanJali are trying to be one...Tu Hi baata mere maula playin in the bckgrnd...

And no..Baroon is nt leavn the show..

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and njoy!!

M gud yaara

I kno da phorum needz ma spilerz N m here

soon u'll see Dilli mein Bali 2.0 for ShaJali. Arnav vll dress up as AP (arnav prakash) n bcum da waiter. Koosie vll dress up as Tour Guide of Poolside Resort. 

Bhaiyya haznt gotten da movie Didi Ki Maut. sorry yaara frndzz

TFS

TFS for the spoilerzz yaara.

So will der be a love triangel between Dadi-Shyam-AnJhali?? I feel scred yaaara, dis Daadi is afterr my ShyaNjali. Plzz confirmmm soon...Plzz..

Prayinng 2 God almighty to keep my ShyaNjali safee...

Cry

RES dear

M feeling lyk no1 appreciate me. ma last spoiler only got 344500 lyks... help me yaara

Dadi vll soon do da dance to "Mere HAATHON mein Shyam Ki Chudiyaan hai"

Di vll wtch while drinkin da soup. 

dear i lau ShaJali too

ShaJali rox

Didi Ki Saut rox

lau ShaJali 2 da core

lau ShyaDi da mostest.
Heart
Aww..Dnt be upset

We all lau you...Heart

I stay awke at nite 2 c ur spoilers..

I dnt trst anyone

Waiting 4 Shajali romance

TFS

Edited by sampin - 05 September 2012 at 11:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12Tiyaliladdoo598Kookiemonsterlazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
DO NOT COPY updates to other sites

Hi am bac

hwz u all?

srry was busy 4 evnt

ths wk i wil nt gv ne spoilerzz. i wil meett barun sun. i wil telz u

No barun is nt leving d show. lt me comfrm it.

follw me on twiters, fb n so on.

tke care enjoy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali..mrinalini..vijji12cinerarialaddoo598KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapRabba-Ve-Delena

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

We made it to the first page :D *Phew*

--Edited--

Tanu mast post banaya hai Smile

ASR

The famous ASR dimaag is back and how! I loved him in today's episode. I actually look forward to Dadi and Arnav scenes so that I could see that Dadi losing *smiles gleefully*

Thank you CVs for the ArDi confrontation today. At least he kind of sort of hinted to her that you leave and he figured it out that Shyam is so chalaak that he is trying to get in Shantivan through Dadi.

But why didn't he tell everyone what that Shyam told him on PayAsh wedding night that the only hurdle between him and Khushi is Rani Sahiba? ASR doesn't need any proofs to know how sick Shyam is.

Khushi

Meri Sanka Devi ko kya ho gaya hai? She knows that Shyam looks at her with 'gandi nazar' while he knew that Di is pregnant. Have you forgotten Holi Khushi? The way he tried to smear your face with colour twice, then he cornered you at a tree then at the poolside, sab bhool gayi kya?

What achchai you are talking about Khushi? He freaking tried to kill your husband?? Sikho kuch Anjali se. Sabse pehle suhaag baaki sab khaak.

Nani

Anjali bitya is resting in her room, so it is ok to discuss family matters. Don't stop Chotay in the future when he goes all ASR on Dadi.

NK

I love you dammit. Bas!

Akash

Thank you for the attendance

Mami

Why aaj mouth ko silent mode pe rakhaa haayi?

Anjali

Wow she was glowing today? I couldn't notice that behind the mask of deception she wears.
Blackmailing ki mallika hai ye.

Dadi

Inside information is that Dada never called Dadi with any endearment and Shyam calls her Maharani Sahiba in 'private' hence the ubal taa hua pyaar

laddoo

Hum aapse I love you dammit Hug

Arnav jee is man of few words. Samjhe aap? He can only reveal the truth bit by torturous bit. Shukar manao he remembers Shyam tried to kill him. Hopefully "Chotey aap mama banney wale ho" flashback is not occupying his entire cerebral cortex and he will remember soon that he still needs to let everyone else know about how Shyam confessed to him in person about Khushi jee being his 'sab kuch"..Tongue

Khushi jee ne toh sari had pad kar di aaj. So what if he tried to kill Arnav jee? So what if he tried to kill her? So what if he mentally undresses her whenever he looks at her? He cried dammit. That means he is reformed now. And Arnav jee is doing injustice. Confused

Aur haan, hamein patah hai kay aap hum se bohot pyaar karte hai dammit.LOLHug

..mrinalini..KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoaplazyleaves

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

So true!!! I agree with all that has been said. I have just one thing to say, the new writer for the show shud stop calling themselves writers because its a god damn freaking insult to all writers out there  - amateur or otherwise... this new writer needs to be whipped - not Shyam... i can't imagine what a convoluted mind this writer has to come up with a freaking insane plot as this?!

CV, PH, GH, the whole gang of people behind this show now DIGUST ME!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Beware of dishtv_mlm

dear me vry upset. ppl use my name postng spoilzers.

dont trust anyone.

it is dishtv_mlm.

like me on fb, bt nt on IF.

fllw me on twitrz 4 spoilerz althou sum1 posts it here.

tk cre enj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..BearNaNaKookiemonster

Go to top