Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 15)

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Pissed off to the core with today's episode. 
This post is all about the story writers fiddling with the characters.

Where is khushi, the character I fell in love with ?  I gave up on Anjali, forget dadi she is new but khushi of all people. She actually tells her arnav that shyam might have actually changed ??????   I really felt even sanaya didnt have the heart to utter those dialogues today !!!!  

How can she behave like this after all the torture that Arnav and she went thru ?  I really hope this is the end of this topic between arnav and khushi. I hope she will never ever pressurise arnav to get shyam back.   After living in RM Khushi has changed colors looks like.  All the men/women in RM are experts in getting decieved or in jumping into conclusions.  

About nani...Ya why Nani never lets arnav tell anything to dadi !!!! What the heck ?  Does not her experience tell her that hiding important things like this will only agravate the matter ?  Why does not she want any confrontation between dadi and arnav ?  When will the auspicous day come according to her ?

About Arnav...Arnav tho unnecessary bathe karna aur gussa hona hi atha hai !!!  Instead of all the waste dialogues today while talking to dadi why couldn't he mention what shyam confessed to him on payash wedding day ?  Once for all shut all the mouths by telling them that it is not hearsay !!!!!  Can't he see dadi looking at khushi in a wrong way ?  Kya arnav ki dil me thab gussa aur uneasiness nahi atha ?  Sach bolne ki thadap nahi athi ?

dadi ko chod do . ...she is a character brought to bring all this drama out and running... we cannot talk much about her...

Anjali sach me very disturbed personality hai...  she wants to live with chote but wants her husband to live with her too even though chote believes shyam to be a criminal .

Anjali character has been tampered with beyond repair. Anjali was a cute character who actually even tried to convince chote to let her leave to her husband's house. Now she just wants her shyam back in chote's house.

Khushi was once a straight thinking girl but now her logic has become teda meda. 

I was fed up with lots of loose ends in ipkknd but now today's episode really makes me sad.

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 05 September 2012 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Khushi is trying to support the man who --

Mislead her family into thinking he was single and got engaged to khushi
Caused the biggest MU in her life leading to her forced marriage
Kidnapped her husband
Manipulated her into getting the will signed
Lusted openly  when her husband was gone
Tried to burn her husband alive 
tied her up and left her in the middle of the street to be killed by an oncoming vehicle.

What is she thinking? 
Has she forgotten that Shyam hasn't accepted his mistakes?
She still doesn't have proof of his misdeeds?
He might be dangerous to her because he wants revenge?
Is she planning to take the responsibility if he ends up killing Anjali? 

Don't know why CVs are making her character utterly unbelievable. They are just losing it.
They showed her as a super woman when Arnav was missing. And now?
This is not even about sacrificing. It is just DUMB. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Tanu all i have to say is Gotti needs to control his love on Shyam , period!!
Everything is happening just to get Shyam back to RM?? kyun bhai?? They cannot afford another set to show shyam they want everyone in RM so ek hi ghar mein shooting kare sab.. Akhir mainghayi ka zamana hai 

In our show villain is so so so dumb that all other characters need to be dumbed down to match his frequency re. 
M happy about the return of ASRs brain today but ke farak painda hai?? Tomor he will have to succumb to Anjali's emotional athyachar and he himself might get Shyam hme. 

Sab di aur di ki woh ki maaya hai. 
Here after instead of gusht of wind u will see electric wires flying, glass pieces creating noise with a music of dhaiya ho with a 3 mins poora zoom on shyams walk, his hand moment, nose twitching which will tear down very soon , a BG music with a combination of dhaiya ho and aap bhi na.. 

kyun dard hai itna, is show ke ishq mein is my halath!! 
The only worth watch today was Barun's acting to me, he was flawless. 

Edited by -sylph- - 05 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety..mrinalini..laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Tanu Smile

I am too tired and low in energy and truthfully losing my interest as fast as the ice in Greenland so forgive me if I am unable to rant like my usual self

Ironically this is a show conceptualized by a woman written by women having tons of women working on it and yet so against women I never thought I would write this but when the men were writing this show the female lead had some backbone for awhile at least anyway

Misogynist I get it but what do you call women hating women? Wo-misgoynists? Ma-uvinists? I give up

Swathi, I hear you. When I was writing this post, I myself was laughing over how redundant I sound. I am no less than those dumb women on screen since I choose to rant, plead, and everything is of course falling on deaf ears.

To me it looks like IPK has just become a moolah making machine for 4 Lions. Gul and Co are too bysy spear heading their numerous new projects and are least bothered about IPK.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..FairyLiquidSoap

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

LOL
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by laddoo598

[QUOTE=tiya229][QUOTE=laddoo598]
No rey. I haven't really warmed up to naya wala ASR. But then again, I have a history with 4 Lions and their lead heros. I thought ASR was stone faced and couldn't act to save his life when I caught the promos of IPK and look at me now..LOL

Who is Rathore BTW? The one with the glasses or Arjun's boss?

Arjun's boss. him and raute have SUCH chammistry.LoL the show is pretty good and shahleen ( the lead) is hawt.. he was stone faced but is soo much better now. ofc like all 4Lions heros he is into all kinds of douchebaggery.

I like the boss! So I gather Arjun jee has a tragic past too for which he behaves like jerk extraordinaire to everyone around and our very own La is trying to see past the douchebaggery?LOL

Arjun jee had a wife & child whom he lost ... not sure how many years ago. But the guy is as touche about it our very own Arnav ji is for the chaudah saal pehle wala "haadsa"

aftr all 4 LIONS!LOL

..mrinalini..laddoo598

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety..mrinalini..vijji12laddoo598Kookiemonsterlazyleaves

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

res

edit:
Tanu, what a dumbass cast of characters this show has become - every single one of them.

ASR only got some brains today so that he could confront Dadi.  Otherwise, he is kept mum.  Every single person in that room could have called the Gupta House, every single person could have told what they heard and saw Shyam do.  It is enough to cast a doubt if nothing else - well the Gupta call and even a side call to Happyji would fix everything - but we don't see it because for some stupid reason we have to have Shyam live.  And having Shyam live means everyone else has to be a fool, because he can only hoodwink fools being a number one jackass himself.

Dadi is supposedly some kind of pious woman from an ashram.  This ashram must have been run by Pol Pot or something because she is the most disgusting excuse for an elderly woman I have seen.  She brought up her daughter in laws suicide as emotional blackmail, in front of her child, in front of her mother?  She has seen the love of Shyam for Anjali in his eyes?  How did she see anything past the twitches?  She chooses his words over all the collective experiences of an entire family!  And she is choosing who comes to live in a house where she is a guest, for the ghar jamai no less.

Anjali is a disaster of a woman.  I feel no sympathy.  Instead of mourning the loss of your baby, preoccupation with your leech of a husband is what got you in this mess and now she is intentionally manipulating her family that does not want him there.  She is doing it because she is selfish as she knows everyone wants him out.  If you can't live without him GO TO HIM.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  Leech off of chotte and bring back his enemy cuz I need a snuggle at night.  KICK HER OUT I say.  Send her, her husband and Dadi back to the Ashram.

Khushi made me *head desk* like never before today.  I can't even relate to how a woman who has suffered so much at the hands of Shyam and saw his ugliness up close and wayyy to personal, who saw that neither the love for his wife, the love of a child or this family could mend his ways could even bring those words to her lips.  I mean did I hear it right - shyam ki nainsaafi.  Hello woman, he tried to kill you and your husband/fiance/bf whatever ASR is today, he should be in jail and is out playing hide and seek - he's good, trust me.

The story is trash, the characters are all dimwits of one level or another and this show needs to end.

#rantover

Anu, you said it all! Kya boloon ab??

This is no rocket science. We don't need a genius writer who is all about symbolism, metaphors, and thinks about the scene down to the last glass of water resting on the table representing some hidden message. We just need common sense in the track. Is that really too much to ask for? I know a lot of people are asking everyone to look at the bigger picture but I am having trouble looking past the crater sized loop holes at this moment.Dead
BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tiya229

Helloz frnds

Howz you all??

No new promo shots on sets 

Stop asking me silly questns...Baroon is not leaving the show...

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and enjoy

Errr ... Is Dadi leaving by any chance ??

Frnds..you ask me silly qstns..I'll nt give spoilers anymre..

Daa dee wll stay to see the face of hr great grand chldrn...

Nw you'll hve to c whether it is Arshi's childrn or Shyanjali's..

You'll njoy this week's episodes vry much..

No Baroon's nt leaving the show..
Tke cre and njoy!!

@RED: I can't stop laughing reading this!LOLROFL

i hop M does'nt see this!LOL

..mrinalini..laddoo598

Go to top