Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 14)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by laddoo598

hy dears

M here 2 giv a gud news. The makers hav released da orginial name of the show:

The Snake, The (b)itch  and The Wardrobe ( of see thru sarees)

pliss refer to this name, henceforth

Thanx frndzzz

Heyyy dear, thnx a lot for d spoilerzz.. Plz tell us when do v get a Daiyaa Veyy betwwn ShyaNjali? Plz tell dear, I am dying 2 see..

ShyaNjali 4 eva and eva and eva..Heart

hy dear

TFS

bt be positive frnd

a new title montage of ShaJali is shot on da sets. dey are wearing da grey coat suit and blue velvet salwar. 

Daiyya ve is da bakgrund music u vll hear frm nw on...

hav da patience dear.. da process of making Di da lead is almost der. 

TFS

thnx frndzzz

Howz you all??

New promo shot on sets today...

ShyanJali are trying to be one...Tu Hi baata mere maula playin in the bckgrnd...

And no..Baroon is nt leavn the show..

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and njoy!!

M gud yaara

I kno da phorum needz ma spilerz N m here

soon u'll see Dilli mein Bali 2.0 for ShaJali. Arnav vll dress up as AP (arnav prakash) n bcum da waiter. Koosie vll dress up as Tour Guide of Poolside Resort. 

Bhaiyya haznt gotten da movie Didi Ki Maut. sorry yaara frndzz

TFS

TFS for the spoilerzz yaara.

So will der be a love triangel between Dadi-Shyam-AnJhali?? I feel scred yaaara, dis Daadi is afterr my ShyaNjali. Plzz confirmmm soon...Plzz..

Prayinng 2 God almighty to keep my ShyaNjali safee...

Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl..mrinalini..vijji12paru_roxKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoaplazyleaves

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
today Khushi disappointed me though I knew something like that gonna happen...but Khushi knows how Shyam is ! what he did to ASR n her ?? Khushi knows much better than anyone..she witnessed all Shyam's deeds...then how could she forget all those n ask ASR to let Shyam meet Anji once ?? I felt a bit releived when she agreed at ASR's point n stopped convincing him saying "aap jo keherahe hai wo sahi hai,lekin hum sirf Di ki khushi chahte hai" ok good n dont start again...today I loved ArnavHug he was totally in ASR mode...seems like only he has brains...go ASR go...we r with u !!! I know he has to surrender in front of his psycho n blackmaor Di but I appreciate his appemt n he's the only one fighting against the whole RM...love NK for supporting himHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Positives about today's episode:
  • its good that everything is out in the open,
  • loved the Raizadas support (NK & Nani's verbal & Mami & Akash expression vice) to Arnav - except Dadi.
  • Most wonderful of all was that FINALLY they remembered Shyaam kidnapping and trying to kill Arnav part of teh story - i was really starting to think that they have forgotten all about it - it seemed like that part had been in a galaxy far far away.
  • i loved ASR's dialogues today and good to see his logical-intelligent-ASR side.
  • good dialogues, acting & background music
  • Totally LOVED Arnav as he was the only best part of today - Khushi's support to Arnav is good.
Negatives about the episode:

Displeased and disappointed at Dadi first and foremost and quite shocked at Khushi.

Khushi-
Why on earth will Khushi think of Shyaam as a changed person? has she forgotten everything he has done to her? what about the fact that he tried to kill her beloved Arnav? and worse tried to deny all the allegations thrown at him when Arnav came home right after the kidnapping track? How he used her and Arnav's family for his personal gain and deceived all and broke their trust?

Dadi -

the women choose to disappear at the time when Arnav and Anjali needed her the most considering the events that took place and the pain they were in, she remained in hiding for 14 years not bothering to come back or care for her grandchildren, now all of a sudden comes back and believes none other than Shyaam over her own grandson? whom she probably never met before he approached her in the Ashram (in his twisted ways).

When Dadi came into the picture, even though i was uncomfortable with her sternness, I was looking forward to what she brings to the story - good interesting twists and turns. but all we get to see is her siding with Shyaam - that too without any logical sense.

She was asking Arnav to give her proof for Shyaam trying to kill Arnav? What about the fact that she does not have any proof herself about Shyaam being a good person and saying I know him better than Arnav is really not a solid evidence. Arnav has lived with Shyaam for the past 2 years and yet got deceived by his behaviour and words; Dadi needs to understand that she can be as easily (if not easier) get deceived as well. I dislike that Dadi always stops people form explaining things - today it was NK - its more about her "knowing of things" and "I am correct" attitude that needs to be changed.

Moving forward:

its best that Arnav puts together all the evidence of Kidnapping, the will/property, credit cards being used, etc and shove it in the faces of Anjali and Dadi. Legal action is great - should have done this a while ago (right after returning home from being captivated) knowing the kind of evil person Shyaam was and still is.

Edited by nina5 - 05 September 2012 at 1:20pm

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Its us who are bashing these writers for no good reason. This show was supposed to be about Di and her chronicles from day 1. ArHi were just parallel leads who have now been reduced to supporting characters. No one watches this show because of them, how silly of us to even think so, everyone watches it for "daiyaa ho" and "aap bhi na"..Samjhe!Tongue

@bold: 
Poora boliye na:
Samjhe...Ya Samjhaaon? Wink

totally trolling but do we have ARJUN fans in the house???

Tiya jee, aapke dil ko bha gaya kya naya wala ASR?LOL

haan ji. 

R squared (Raute and Rathore) makes my dil go dhak dhak. 

love the show.. you troll in that forum as well?LOL

No rey. I haven't really warmed up to naya wala ASR. But then again, I have a history with 4 Lions and their lead heros. I thought ASR was stone faced and couldn't act to save his life when I caught the promos of IPK and look at me now..LOL

Who is Rathore BTW? The one with the glasses or Arjun's boss?

Arjun's boss. him and raute have SUCH chammistry.LoL the show is pretty good and shahleen ( the lead) is hawt.. he was stone faced but is soo much better now. ofc like all 4Lions heros he is into all kinds of douchebaggery.

I like the boss! So I gather Arjun jee has a tragic past too for which he behaves like jerk extraordinaire to everyone around and our very own La is trying to see past the douchebaggery?LOL

paru_rox

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru_rox

Helloz frnds

Howz you all??

No new promo shots on sets 

Stop asking me silly questns...Baroon is not leaving the show...

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and enjoy

Errr ... Is Dadi leaving by any chance ??

Frnds..you ask me silly qstns..I'll nt give spoilers anymre..

Daa dee wll stay to see the face of hr great grand chldrn...

Nw you'll hve to c whether it is Arshi's childrn or Shyanjali's..

You'll njoy this week's episodes vry much..

No Baroon's nt leaving the show..
Tke cre and njoy!!

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

U bet...I m sending the writer a "Get well soon" card and m planning a spl pooja for their recovery. Poor individual is suffering from serious mental illness.

Now coming to dadi.. well as u rightly pointed out she left her responsibilities and ran away. I am sure somewhere she must b guilt ridden abt it and so she sees uniting shyanjali as her redemption to convince herself she cares for the kids. Weak people like her often do what they feel is right without really looking at all facts bcos it meets their need for feel good in their eyes as the reality is way different.

Anjali...do we need to say abt that manipulative, self obsessed leaking bucket...my dictionary is exhausted thanks to her.

I feel they have ruined Anjali so much that unless they ruin khushi too their lead won't get sympathy votes..

DISGUSTING is the word for this. 

True that.LOL

I don't get it, this is how they plan to get the TRPs up? This is how they plan to beat BV? Mind is blown.

Why can't they issue a public statement saying this show is all about AnJhali and her relationship with her hubby and brother now? Would save us a lot of misery.

thechaigirl

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Its us who are bashing these writers for no good reason. This show was supposed to be about Di and her chronicles from day 1. ArHi were just parallel leads who have now been reduced to supporting characters. No one watches this show because of them, how silly of us to even think so, everyone watches it for "daiyaa ho" and "aap bhi na"..Samjhe!Tongue

@bold: 
Poora boliye na:
Samjhe...Ya Samjhaaon? Wink

totally trolling but do we have ARJUN fans in the house???

Tiya jee, aapke dil ko bha gaya kya naya wala ASR?LOL

haan ji. 

R squared (Raute and Rathore) makes my dil go dhak dhak. 

love the show.. you troll in that forum as well?LOL

No rey. I haven't really warmed up to naya wala ASR. But then again, I have a history with 4 Lions and their lead heros. I thought ASR was stone faced and couldn't act to save his life when I caught the promos of IPK and look at me now..LOL

Arjun's boss. him and raute have SUCH chammistry.LoL the show is pretty good and shahleen ( the lead) is hawt.. he was stone faced but is soo much better now. ofc like all 4Lions heros he is into all kinds of douchebaggery.

I like the boss! So I gather Arjun jee has a tragic past too for which he behaves like jerk extraordinaire to everyone around and our very own La is trying to see past the douchebaggery?LOL

OOHH YAHAN KITNE ARJUN K deewani hai...wen he says'samjhe...samjhao i am like "samjaye na"EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyparu_roxladdoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tiya229][QUOTE=laddoo598]

Arjun jee had a wife & child whom he lost ... not sure how many years ago. But the guy is as touche about it our very own Arnav ji is for the chaudah saal pehle wala "haadsa"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety..mrinalini..Tiyaliladdoo598

Go to top