Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Who the f is this?

Must be another delusional writer from the show. What happened to respecting your audience.

This is exactly the reason we should never place these people in a pedestal to begin with.

With regards to DEkhna hai to dekho, think with continuous TRPs of less than 3, think the audience have spoken.

I am pretty sure Sam was joking and made that tweet up. Ritam Mogde is supposed to be Gautam Hegde. πŸ˜†

Regardless, we all know what the PH thinks of its audience. What was it, hormonal aunties I believe, they need to learn to respect their customer first while selling a product. As you said, the fact that TRPs refuse to budge is proof enough.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Reserved because I am pissed!😑

Thanks Tanu for the abode! You have given all the appropriate words to my thought process I need not add anything more in words, atleast! All I can do is vent out via these pics! Courtesy:http://www.sameecards.com

psstt: the collage was indeed made in a big hurry so pardon!

Anji, Oh-Em-Gee!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love ASR's one the best!
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
yeah basically.. all the serial female chars are dumb.. we can decide who is dumb dumber or dumbest..

And it was pretty much expected from THE KHUSHI.. ( i am actually for the first time feeling angry with her )..

Did u find anything about the real IPKKND anymore? I am seeing kekta show all over again.. :(

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is how much they care about women
Hats off to the TM for her eagle eyes I was stunned when i saw it and Tanu i would not have posted it if i felt it did not have relevance and yes woh auratπŸ˜†
Hope you dont mind
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Ohh good ol' hall of fame is back I see. Basically its based on how many 'likes' you get. There is a different one for every forum. Aapney forum mein Mishti jee ney must top kiya hoga..πŸ˜†

Naahi ... its Tanthya I think ... & you my dear r pretty high up there too. LOL its like a report card πŸ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Oh yes, new writer jee's biodata tells the story:

http://jaineshejardar.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-profile.html#Work

And pffft, it was, is, and always will be Didi Ki Saut. IPKKND was just propaganda.

They're beyond dumb.

Keep going down this route.. they'll lose their loyal fans.

Everything good about IPKKND has been dissolved and diluted by this Shyam and Anjali fiasco when before it was one of the biggest twist and secret of the show.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TM: Very well-said!!

All women are indeed portrayed as dumb in this show!!

- Anjali has always been dumb and she remains the same... no improvements!!
- No idea who or what this daadi is... but she too keeps chanting 'Shyam, Shyam' like Anjali instead of using her brain and investigating the matter before forcing her opinion on others.
- And now its Khushi's turn... she has already made the mistake of trusting Shyam before and she has seen the consequences. She knows that Shyam is capable of murder and yet she doesn't think that Shyam can be dangerous to Anjali and other family members!!

Lastly, ASR is no less either. The measures he was going to take today, he was supposed to have taken after he came back from being kidnapped. Atleast then this murder of the baby could have been prevented. Looks like ASR doesn't believe in- 'A stitch in time saves nine'.

Ultimately, the CVs have dumbed down all characters because acc to them that is the only way to carry the show forward... and they expect us to be equally dumb and watch the show!!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Hats off to the TM for her eagle eyes I was stunned when i saw it and Tanu i would not have posted it if i felt it did not have relevance and yes woh auratπŸ˜†
Hope you dont mind

This is just outrageous 🀣
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now because maxine didnt open the kostin bank today..I am going to say Daiyya Ho and ask it away here, if you dont mind!

Arnav knows how astute DA-Di is, we have seen what respect  if any he holds for her - can we hope that whatever constipated past Da-Di/Garima have Arnav will be able to choose and make a right decision and not just blindly nod his head or cry another flood of tears in the direction Da-di steers it? Can I as a viewer hope for that.? yes..no...never mind! daiyya Ho!
Edited by Dora123 - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Hope you dont mind

ROFL! That is some legit observation skills!πŸ˜† See everyone is breaking into a sweat thinking who is this bloody woh aurat and all the while she is already chilling at RM. And you see she has already started her revenge. She let Shyamu spend time with AnJhali knowing very well that these two moochers will come up with a plan to blackmail ASR. And voila, it worked!πŸ˜†