Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? - Page 16

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

I felt sorry for Arnav bitwa too.. He was ambushed from three different directions today. There is only so much manipulation a guy can handle.😆

Fabulous post as always Tanu listing out the grievances. There seems to be a competition going on amongst Dadi, Anji and Khushi as to who is the dumbest.

Regarding your comment above, it is high time that Arnav bitwa lets go of his own obsession for his 'Di' and let her grow up and face the real world.

I know he cannot throw her out in her current weak health condition but he should stress the fact that he wants to see Shyam first show his responsibility financially. Then cut off funds to her bank account and not pay her credit card bills. Till he keeps on being her parent she is not going to remove her blinders. Her manipulations will continue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

hy frndzz 

howzz u

m jst found out dat soon, SMJ vll bcum SSR: shyam Singh raizada. he vll also hav da bluetooth n keep calling Rocky. 

anjali vll b seen making da jalebis as vlll

TFS

Hi Yaara ...thnx 4 d spoilrz ... u mad my day

pls tel us

Wl Lallan cum bak as Aman

Lau Lallan so much ❤️

TFS Yaara

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Bwahahaha tell me about it. He is diabetic, and his meds will lower his blood sugar level which I am guessing is already pretty low since he hasn't eaten anything!😆

Aur AnJhali ko dekho. She had massive amount of blood loss. Now a bowl of soup, meds, and some lovin' from the hubby can apparently replenish the lost blood in an hour.

Medical miracle indeed.😆

NK nailed it when he asked what happened in an hour 😆
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sampin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Guys new tweet by RM...</font>

@Ritam Mogre

Get a life...Dis show is our Daal-roti...We spend hours conceptualizing and writing...You have remote in ur hands..Dekhna hain toh dekho...

Satyameva Jayate!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Plz dnt bash me...Post ur cmmnts!!</font>

Who the f is this?

Must be another delusional writer from the show. What happened to respecting your audience.

This is exactly the reason we should never place these people in a pedestal to begin with.

With regards to DEkhna hai to dekho, think with continuous TRPs of less than 3, think the audience have spoken.Edited by Naach_Basanti - 11 years ago
thechaigirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sampin

Guys new tweet by RM...

@Ritam Mogre

Get a life...Dis show is our Daal-roti...We spend hours conceptualizing and writing...You have remote in ur hands..Dekhna hain toh dekho...

Satyameva Jayate!!

Plz dnt bash me...Post ur cmmnts!!

it reeks of  publicity stunt...

See he has to adopt such means...if u google his name nthg comes up that is y this tweet
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soap-critic

Fabulous post as always Tanu listing out the grievances. There seems to be a competition going on amongst Dadi, Anji and Khushi as to who is the dumbest.

Regarding your comment above, it is high time that Arnav bitwa lets go of his own obsession for his 'Di' and let her grow up and face the real world.

I know he cannot throw her out in her current weak health condition but he should stress the fact that he wants to see Shyam first show his responsibility financially. Then cut off funds to her bank account and not pay her credit card bills. Till he keeps on being her parent she is not going to remove her blinders. Her manipulations will continue.

Hema, 🤗 how are you??

If only ASR would do that...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
anjali .. i honestly lost respect for the character

if the idea was to get her sympathy .. they today they failed big time

did she ever care abt the kid!!! she cares abt that baby less than shyam. 

the way she casually talked abt emotionally blackmailing the family into bringing her husband back... i was shocked. it made her illness seem fake.. was he faking. cuz she walked up to arnav room in one piece. 

dadi is clearly from the dark ages...

the lover khushi was great today.. she is the only one in that house that actually cares for arnav and looks after him. she was comforting him thru out .. she remember his meds.. (ignoring medical science). atleast she cares the other are just using him to mooch off or demand things till there is nothing left. 

devi khushi... her only saving grace was to give up the idea.. and not go on and "fight" with her love to bring a pervert back into the house. i liked her way of thinking make di better as soon as possible.. ... so she can u know think abt herself and arnav. they have both become nannies to anjali. till she is sick they have to forget that they have lives

tomm i fear anjali's character will be destroyed further .. showing her manipulating her family an khushi .. esp arnav her brother  who has dedicated his life to the happiness of this insane women. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: paru_rox

How does it work ... light phenko koi iss pe 😊

Ok understood. And bleddy hell ... am there too 😃
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: paru_rox

Ok understood. And bleddy hell ... am there too 😃

Ohh good ol' hall of fame is back I see. Basically its based on how many 'likes' you get. There is a different one for every forum. Aapney forum mein Mishti jee ney must top kiya hoga..😆
raj13 thumbnail
Wah Wah Shyamji, kya akal ladayi... biwi aur dadi ko ..chaloogiri se phasayi.
Jaldi hi aap apne sasural walon ko rastein pe le aao.