Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sampin

Helloz frnds

Howz you all??

No new promo shots on sets 

Stop asking me silly questns...Baroon is not leaving the show...

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and enjoy

Errr ... Is Dadi leaving by any chance ??

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tanu 😊

I am too tired and low in energy and truthfully losing my interest as fast as the ice in Greenland so forgive me if I am unable to rant like my usual self

Ironically this is a show conceptualized by a woman written by women having tons of women working on it and yet so against women I never thought I would write this but when the men were writing this show the female lead had some backbone for awhile at least anyway

Misogynist I get it but what do you call women hating women? Wo-misgoynists? Ma-uvinists? I give up

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

haan ji. 

R squared (Raute and Rathore) makes my dil go dhak dhak. 

love the show.. you troll in that forum as well?😆

No rey. I haven't really warmed up to naya wala ASR. But then again, I have a history with 4 Lions and their lead heros. I thought ASR was stone faced and couldn't act to save his life when I caught the promos of IPK and look at me now..😆

Who is Rathore BTW? The one with the glasses or Arjun's boss?
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru_rox

Shows 'stopwa' signal
Dadi is the contendor for the female lead of the show... now there will be a fight sequence between diii and dadiii ; whoever wins shall become the lead...

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: paru_rox

Frnds..you ask me silly qstns..I'll nt give spoilers anymre..

Daa dee wll stay to see the face of hr great grand chldrn...

Nw you'll hve to c whether it is Arshi's childrn or Shyanjali's..

You'll njoy this week's episodes vry much..

No Baroon's nt leaving the show..
Tke cre and njoy!!
This content was originally posted by: sampin

Howz you all??

New promo shot on sets today...

ShyanJali are trying to be one...Tu Hi baata mere maula playin in the bckgrnd...

And no..Baroon is nt leavn the show..

Follow me on twitter

Tke cre and njoy!!

M gud yaara

I kno da phorum needz ma spilerz N m here

soon u'll see Dilli mein Bali 2.0 for ShaJali. Arnav vll dress up as AP (arnav prakash) n bcum da waiter. Koosie vll dress up as Tour Guide of Poolside Resort. 

Bhaiyya haznt gotten da movie Didi Ki Maut. sorry yaara frndzz

TFS

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

I didn't watch the Anjali scenes.
Please, for God sake, if Daljeet is one of the reasons for this track, I am more then happy for 4Lions to let her go, I can't take this torture.. I watched 5 minutes of today's episode...
Why couldn't they show a stronger, resilient Anjali rather than this manipulative, emotionally blackmailing fool. Does one enjoy crying so much?😆

Slightly disagree Tanu, I think Shyam was a well written villain but they destroyed him by extending the life of his character so much.
He used to be cunning, smart, repulsive .. he's still repulsive but infuriating now..

The thing the CVs are missing is the fact he doesn't make the story interesting like he did before.
He's a detriment to it now. Just like Anjali is to Arnav and Khushi's relationship when before she was the opposite being the reasons for them together previously.

They are digging themselves a deep hole...

I can't believe I was one of those people who really wanted her to stay back and thought she was right in demanding more screen time. Look at me eating my words now. Hell Saathiya kicked out their original gopi vau and got a new one and they are still rocking the TRP charts. Obviously Daljeet quitting would not have made any difference whatsoever. Now toh it looks like to keep Daljeet in the show, they ruined AnJhali, who was once one of the most pleasant characters of this show.

You are right about Shyam. He started out great. But he never ever gets punished for his deeds. Every other villain on every other show gets faces some kind of consequences before being re-introduced. And here we have this man going away every time with a slap or two. This whole evil wining every time over good is pathetic to say the least.
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

No rey. I haven't really warmed up to naya wala ASR. But then again, I have a history with 4 Lions and their lead heros. I thought ASR was stone faced and couldn't act to save his life when I caught the promos of IPK and look at me now..😆

Who is Rathore BTW? The one with the glasses or Arjun's boss?

Arjun's boss. him and raute have SUCH chammistry.LoL the show is pretty good and shahleen ( the lead) is hawt.. he was stone faced but is soo much better now. ofc like all 4Lions heros he is into all kinds of douchebaggery.

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: lazyleaves

Hello Parul ji :)

Forgot to greet you when I edited my post. Sorry :P

Hello Hi Aalsi 🤗

We are really in the rut now-a-days ain't we 😛