Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tiya229

Tanu.. great write up.

Khushi  came across stupid. i get seeing the good in people. I do. I also understand the whole" tragedy changes you" but what i dont get is how she can say that, when she has lived with him: 1) during the months of deceit and 2) during his hits ons in front the family. she also knows he Kidnapped her husband and put them through hell. I am sorry, but after all that, tears dont warrant " maybe he has changed"

Khushi is on her way to becoming, not even a mediocre SP bahu, but a comic relief a la Johnny Lever but with the looks of Katrina Kaif. she has no substantial lines and any other woman would have at least told off Dadi and asked to back the f**k off' of Arnav's life.  When was the last time she had anything to do with the plot?

Dadi refusing to process that this man, tried to KILL her grandson tells me how far up the Di-Lustnality is in her ass. I am GLAD it was Arnav who took charge 14 years ago, and not her. Did you see, the Singh Raizadas: nani, mami and Akash were all upset at Dadi too? the Maliks (read DaDiLustnality and Di-umbo ) were campaigning for Shyam despite EVERYTHING

Is Arnav the only one with brains?

Seriously disappointed at the faulty writing of Khushi. 

And now Arnav has to fight with the ladies of the house..

Kitchen politics anyone??!!

They have already butchered Koosie Jee's character..they are on the way of making ASR a SP dikra...

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

sorry but i highly disagree with you!! you cant see the hidden pure hearts behind all this? cant you see that a woman who left her grand children when needed and ran to Baba Ramdev has returned after 14 years to make things right!! see the heart which feels for Anjali..!! so what if she has left her Dimag in Ashram with Bab Ramdev!!
Anjali is in love try to understand!! please dont bash her! she just lost her baby! so what if she herself has forgotten it! we MUST NOT! understand her dear!! pls!
and Khushi.. dont you dare to say anything for the poor soul who has suffered so much that her brain has gone on vacation!! see the heart!! she wants happiness for Di.. the poor soul *wipes*

if CV's were expecting the above reaction from me so yes they are successful!! i am understanding .. !!

Completely agree with you... I am 'Understanding' too *head desk*
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
05 Sep 2012
RIP Kushi Kumari Gupta

(reincarnated as Koosie Raizada Bahu)
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sampin

Ab hum kya kahein!!

I give a damn who's messing with the story..I don't care if it's Gul Maate..I don't care if it's the PH or Isstar Plus...I just give a damn!!

But is there any difference between the SP vahoos and Koosie Jee??Come on..Yeah..I like the maturity in her character..That she hugs Arnav at every sane opportunity she gets..to pacify him..that she stands beside him through thick and thin..But tell me...is she a dumb doll now??Where's that feisty,strong girl gone??Why is the PH/CV's/Channel so eager to mow down the originality,the freshness of the story??

Don't get me started on the namby-pamby  Dee dee...For the life of me..I don't get...how hot is Shyamu in bed??A woman who lost her child on the day of her Godh Bharai...can think of Shyam..Shyam and Shyam..and making plans with him on how to manipulate Chotey to bring Shyamu back to his safe abode!!

Daa dee...another hell of a character...Not an ounce of expression from the actress playing her..The CV's had a chance of making her one strong woman..But how can I forget..SP is going the usual way...making a Bhabho out of Daadi..making a Pratigya outta Koosie!!

And who on earth wants to see ASR fighting with the ladies of the house??Come on..where's that chutzpah gone??

But then it's Gul's baby and GH's daal-roti/Bread butter or whatever..

Toh simple funda hain boss..Dekhna hain toh dekho!!

BTW..I lau you Dammit๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So bottom line is Shyam must be really, really, really, and I mean REALLY good in bed for AnJhali to forget the fact that she lost a baby less than 24 hours ago and start hollering about getting him back. Makes sense. This is why I love you, always making me see sense.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would have been happy if they made a Pratigya out of Khushi, but yahan toh Gopi Vau bana rahein hai isse yaar.

Dadi, you know I am plucking more pins into her voodoo doll๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, we are the dumbest of the lot here, still dekh jo rahein hai.
thechaigirl thumbnail

They have already butchered Koosie Jee's character..they are on the way of making ASR a SP dikra...

@bold ofcourse they will ruin both...after all they r side characters who walked away with all the accolades and fan following...wen no one noticed their leads...
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sammy
SP dikras do not fight with ladies.. they stand inbetween the saas and bahu and listen to their verbal PHAITING... but arnav bitwa fights.. there comes the difference *head desk*

Arnav bau vs khushi dikra. 

or is it Arnav bhabo vs Masterchef Khushi?

i forgetwa.

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu ๐Ÿค—

I lau you for writing this fabulous rant! Awesome post yaar! You have a way with words ๐Ÿ‘

This is exactly what I have been saying to my other friends...I am so sick of the CVs' chauvinistic story line- both Khushi and Anjali have been reduced to puddles of emotions and dumbness, Dadi is a lost cuase from the beginning, Garima is responsible for the past somehow and will again wreak havoc in the upcoming episodes, ASR's Mom was shown MUing his Dad who may be innocent.

So - that's the gist of IPK - all the major catastrophic problems are caused by women in this serial! They are foolish, impulsive, dumb.

I hate the CVs for using Khushi's character time and again to take all the wrong, foolish and immature decisions.
Getting Shyam back in the house is the worst possible decision - henceforth if anything goes wrong, it will be Khushi's fault.

There was a time when I liked seeing Abhaas onscreen...but now I wish they would do away with Shyam's character! It is disgusting to see him committing these viscious crimes and getting away with them and that stupid moron Anjali still worshipping him.

Her character us beyond my understanding...and I hate her the most, such a selfish and self absorbed woman! She doesn't care about anyone else...ts just about her all the time.

I so wanted to see an Anjali - Arnav rift...I wanted Arnav to come to know she has betrayed his trust. But somehow they never show that.

Of all the things to show, they will show a rift between Arhi for the wrong reason!

The rift between them should be because of the past - not because Khushi goes against Arnav for Shyam! 
So this girl kept mum and tolerated all his atrocities and humiliation, when it came to her own life. But now she will go against the person she loves for someone else?!! Who in the world is so stupid and sacrificing? It makes me so angry! 
How on earth can she be fooled yet again by Shyam?! She heard him confessing everything for crying out loud! 

I am totally frustrated with this new track...

Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
Tanu, is this is TRP garnering mantra? Umbo Jumbo, all women be Dumbo? Seriously?

I bet they thought- hey, let's put Khushi in the track of OlympIPKcs Brainless Women League 2012 as well.
Soon, we'll see Khushi wearing a saaree, the ghumghat over her head, her eyes downcast, her hands massaging- wait for it- Di's feet. I bet Di would say, "Di se accha toh Swami hi hai...Khushiji, aap bhi na"
Bloody hell.

Don't worry about Damadji. Dadiji is there for him. It was a love at first sight, Rabba Ve and all.

PS. Sorry for this random rant. My frustration is cock-blocked just like Koosieji's memory.
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laddoo598

So bottom line is Shyam must be really, really, really, and I mean REALLY good in bed for AnJhali to forget the fact that she lost a baby less than 24 hours ago and start hollering about getting him back. Makes sense. This is why I love you, always making me see sense.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would have been happy if they made a Pratigya out of Khushi, but yahan toh Gopi Vau bana rahein hai isse yaar.

Dadi, you know I am plucking more pins into her voodoo doll๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, we are the dumbest of the lot here, still dekh jo rahein hai.

And Gul and her kaampany must be sitting back and enjoy as we rant and rant and rant...

In fact..they must be partying at "Purple Orchid" with kaala khatta...and Italian Kebab...TRP's jo badh gaye hain๐Ÿ˜ณ