Some kostins, please answer (Page 3)

magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by inspiron

I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode but I'd like to ask some kostins.

1. Why is Dadi hell bent on bringing Shyam back back to Arnav's house, why can't she ask Shaym to take Anjali to HIS house?

2. Why is Anjali secretly inviting shyam to Arnav's house, why can't she go & stay with him in HIS house?

3. Is khushi suffering from partial amnesia? She gave shyam 2 chances to rectify his mistakes..didn't she? 

4. How can Daadi speak b/w the family matters of Raizadas? Didn't she abandon them 14 years ago?

5. Are all the members of Shantivan dumb except NK? Why can't they speak against Daadi?

6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

7. Why Di always looks like she'll die any moment? Is she taking some special pills?

Please answer my questions, I'm a confused soul.

Healthy discussions are appreciated. Bashers stay away!
ans for 1 & 2 question: does shyam own a house Shocked i thot he is a lier(lawyer) cum dholwala cum electician etc. etc. bechara itna garib h Cry
3. khushi is ultimate tyag ki devi.. 
4. dadi ko kya kahe chodo i don't wnt to say wat i think abt her *remember IF rules*
5.RM members will speak wen they'll close their O shaped mouth atleast onceSleepy
6. suna ni apne shyam ne aake ek ghante me 'kuch' kia jisse anji baby ko instant energy aa gai.. on a serious note who cares what he did *bhad me jae*Sleepy
7. di looked d same during her pregnancy as well as after miscarriage Confused par this is IPK na
so disease ho ya na ho one & the same thing .
meelard with this i rest my case
PS:its my first attempt to answer this kostin type post so plz forgi..e if there's any mistakeEmbarrassed

Awesome answers! Too good! 
thanku Big smile it means a lot to hear such compliments from a  fantastic writer like u.. Smile

Edited by inspiron - 05 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode but I'd like to ask some kostins.

1. Why is Dadi hell bent on bringing Shyam back back to Arnav's house, why can't she ask Shaym to take Anjali to HIS house?
I asked the same kostin in one of my posts a few days ago. Dis shyam marry anjali with a contract of being ghar jamai? Does the gene of contract marriaages run in the family?

2. Why is Anjali secretly inviting shyam to Arnav's house, why can't she go & stay with him in HIS house?

Same as first answer

3. Is khushi suffering from partial amnesia? She gave shyam 2 chances to rectify his mistakes..didn't she? 

It is a contagious disease..anyone who walks into RM catches it ! Specially women
4. How can Daadi speak b/w the family matters of Raizadas? Didn't she abandon them 14 years ago?

She has true qualities of Top mgmt!! She let them manage the show when the show was difficult and now when Arnav has become rich she wants to run the show

5. Are all the members of Shantivan dumb except NK? Why can't they speak against Daadi?

I told you they are followers not leaders like Dadi6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

She or her hubby have never felt the need to go out and earn a living. So have all the time for drama! and then, her dear brother LOVES this drama ! So why not? Its the most easiest thing to do. Earning a living will be more difficult.

7. Why Di always looks like she'll die any moment? Is she taking some special pills?

Are you kidding? SOME pills??  The whole family keeps feeding her pills in place of food! and then those special pills supplied by her shymji ? You forgot about them? They have life long effects I guess !

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

ans for 1 & 2 question: does shyam own a house Shocked i thot he is a lier(lawyer) cum dholwala cum electician etc. etc. bechara itna garib h Cry
3. khushi is ultimate tyag ki devi.. 
4. dadi ko kya kahe chodo i don't wnt to say wat i think abt her *remember IF rules*
5.RM members will speak wen they'll close their O shaped mouth atleast onceSleepy
6. suna ni apne shyam ne aake ek ghante me 'kuch' kia jisse anji baby ko instant energy aa gai.. on a serious note who cares what he did *bhad me jae*Sleepy
7. di looked d same during her pregnancy as well as after miscarriage Confused par this is IPK na
so disease ho ya na ho one & the same thing .
meelard with this i rest my case
PS:its my first attempt to answer this kostin type post so plz forgi..e if there's any mistakeEmbarrassed

Awesome answers! Too good! 
thanku Big smile it means a lot to hear such compliments from a  fantastic writer like u.. Smile

Umm I'm not a writer? What did you read?
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by After20at42

I asked the same kostin in one of my posts a few days ago. Dis shyam marry anjali with a contract of being ghar jamai? Does the gene of contract marriaages run in the family?

Same as first answer

It is a contagious disease..anyone who walks into RM catches it ! Specially women

She has true qualities of Top mgmt!! She let them manage the show when the show was difficult and now when Arnav has become rich she wants to run the show

I told you they are followers not leaders like Dadi6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

She or her hubby have never felt the need to go out and earn a living. So have all the time for drama! and then, her dear brother LOVES this drama ! So why not? Its the most easiest thing to do. Earning a living will be more difficult.

Are you kidding? SOME pills??  The whole family keeps feeding her pills in place of food! and then those special pills supplied by her shymji ? You forgot about them? They have life long effects I guess !

Bang on! Lovely answers!
magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ur comments  & posts & i'm really bad at remembering thingsSleepy but i knw  u r sweet.. i like u dammit (god nowadays my sentences end wid dammit only)LOL 

...Doctor...

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by mozart66

Very valid kostins but unfortunately nobody knows the answers... not even CVs
LOLLOLLOL agree with you..nobody knows the answers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66...Doctor...

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I wrote Similar things .. And advice to the raizada's Lol ..

I understand khushi.. She will always be like that .. that's her persona ..as much as she hates shyam .. She knows that Baby will Stop her Drama when he is there .. and maybe she know if hes there .. she can finally get thing moving forward between her and arnav ..

Dadi is a robot being controlled by shyam .. real dadi died years ago .. !!

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

ur comments  & posts & i'm really bad at remembering thingsSleepy but i knw  u r sweet.. i like u dammit (god nowadays my sentences end wid dammit only)LOL 

Awww so sweet of you! Hug

Go to top