Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some kostins, please answer (Page 2)

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode but I'd like to ask some kostins.

1. Why is Dadi hell bent on bringing Shyam back back to Arnav's house, why can't she ask Shaym to take Anjali to HIS house?

Cuz she noes her fave *ghar*jamaisaab very well..This is what i call a subconscious connection.

2. Why is Anjali secretly inviting shyam to Arnav's house, why can't she go & stay with him in HIS house?

She she noes her fave daiyyaho very well..this is not what i call a subconscious connection cuz really? Anji is never ever consciousLOL

3. Is khushi suffering from partial amnesia? She gave shyam 2 chances to rectify his mistakes..didn't she?

Yes i think so. She tends to forget to kiss Arnav when needed too. Damn..:/

4. How can Daadi speak b/w the family matters of Raizadas? Didn't she abandon them 14 years ago?

Dadi has full on amnesia and pretends others has it too.

5. Are all the members of Shantivan dumb except NK? Why can't they speak against Daadi?

Cuz she is hitler Dadi and NK is too dumb to get that :D

6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

Have you seen her clutch her stomach>??!!! Ugh!!!

7. Why Di always looks like she'll die any moment? Is she taking some special pills?

PIlls of delusion.Prepared and suplied by expert repltile doctor..Salle saahab's Kamina Jiju..The one..the only..Shyamu!

Please answer my questions, I'm a confused soul.

Healthy discussions are appreciated. Bashers stay away!

Done! <3

Edited by -happilyunknown - 05 September 2012 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode but I'd like to ask some kostins.

1. Why is Dadi hell bent on bringing Shyam back back to Arnav's house, why can't she ask Shaym to take Anjali to HIS house?

2. Why is Anjali secretly inviting shyam to Arnav's house, why can't she go & stay with him in HIS house?

3. Is khushi suffering from partial amnesia? She gave shyam 2 chances to rectify his mistakes..didn't she? 

4. How can Daadi speak b/w the family matters of Raizadas? Didn't she abandon them 14 years ago?

5. Are all the members of Shantivan dumb except NK? Why can't they speak against Daadi?

6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

7. Why Di always looks like she'll die any moment? Is she taking some special pills?

ans for 1 & 2 question: does shyam own a house Shocked i thot he is a lier(lawyer) cum dholwala cum electician etc. etc. bechara itna garib h Cry
3. khushi is ultimate tyag ki devi.. 
4. dadi ko kya kahe chodo i don't wnt to say wat i think abt her *remember IF rules*
5.RM members will speak wen they'll close their O shaped mouth atleast onceSleepy
6. suna ni apne shyam ne aake ek ghante me 'kuch' kia jisse anji baby ko instant energy aa gai.. on a serious note who cares what he did *bhad me jae*Sleepy
7. di looked d same during her pregnancy as well as after miscarriage Confused par this is IPK na
so disease ho ya na ho one & the same thing .
meelard with this i rest my case
PS:its my first attempt to answer this kostin type post so plz forgive if there's any mistakeEmbarrassed
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Cuz she noes her fave *ghar*jamaisaab very well..This is what i call a subconscious connection.

She she noes her fave daiyyaho very well..this is not what i call a subconscious connection cuz really? Anji is never ever consciousLOL

Yes i think so. She tends to forget to kiss Arnav when needed too. Damn..:/

Dadi has full on amnesia and pretends others has it too.

Cuz she is hitler Dadi and NK is too dumb to get that :D

Have you seen her clutch her stomach>??!!! Ugh!!!

PIlls of delusion.Prepared and suplied by expert repltile doctor..Salle saahab's Kamina Jiju..The one..the only..Shyamu!

Done! <3

Thank you Ri! Such good answers *wipes tear* LOL

-happilyunknown

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I made a post couple of mths back asking the same question. If Anjali loves and believes her husband so much then why didn't she walk out of the house with him. Why keep staying with her brother and walk around like martyr. Guess, she is too used to the easy life her brother has to offer...her love for her husband doesn't run that deep after all.

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiron

ans for 1 & 2 question: does shyam own a house Shocked i thot he is a lier(lawyer) cum dholwala cum electician etc. etc. bechara itna garib h Cry
3. khushi is ultimate tyag ki devi.. 
4. dadi ko kya kahe chodo i don't wnt to say wat i think abt her *remember IF rules*
5.RM members will speak wen they'll close their O shaped mouth atleast onceSleepy
6. suna ni apne shyam ne aake ek ghante me 'kuch' kia jisse anji baby ko instant energy aa gai.. on a serious note who cares what he did *bhad me jae*Sleepy
7. di looked d same during her pregnancy as well as after miscarriage Confused par this is IPK na
so disease ho ya na ho one & the same thing .
meelard with this i rest my case
PS:its my first attempt to answer this kostin type post so plz forgive if there's any mistakeEmbarrassed

Awesome answers! Too good! 
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msg1

I made a post couple of mths back asking the same question. If Anjali loves and believes her husband so much then why didn't she walk out of the house with him. Why keep staying with her brother and walk around like martyr. Guess, she is too used to the easy life her brother has to offer...her love for her husband doesn't run that deep after all.

True! Ouch

msg1

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
bechara Shyam garib hai ki biwi ke liye ghar nahi le sakta toh buaji ke ghar paying guest hi ban ke reh le apni biwi ke saath..Smile

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msg1

bechara Shyam garib hai ki biwi ke liye ghar nahi le sakta toh buaji ke ghar paying guest hi ban ke reh le apni biwi ke saath..Smile

Anjali ko toh pyaar chahiye na? Phir voh garib ho ya amir kya farak padta hai?

msg1

Go to top