Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msg1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I made a post couple of mths back asking the same question. If Anjali loves and believes her husband so much then why didn't she walk out of the house with him. Why keep staying with her brother and walk around like martyr. Guess, she is too used to the easy life her brother has to offer...her love for her husband doesn't run that deep after all.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: inspiron

ans for 1 & 2 question: does shyam own a house 😲 i thot he is a lier(lawyer) cum dholwala cum electician etc. etc. bechara itna garib h 😭
3. khushi is ultimate tyag ki devi.. 
4. dadi ko kya kahe chodo i don't wnt to say wat i think abt her *remember IF rules*
5.RM members will speak wen they'll close their O shaped mouth atleast onceπŸ₯±
6. suna ni apne shyam ne aake ek ghante me 'kuch' kia jisse anji baby ko instant energy aa gai.. on a serious note who cares what he did *bhad me jae*πŸ₯±
7. di looked d same during her pregnancy as well as after miscarriage πŸ˜• par this is IPK na
so disease ho ya na ho one & the same thing .
meelard with this i rest my case
PS:its my first attempt to answer this kostin type post so plz forgive if there's any mistake😳

Awesome answers! Too good! 
...Doctor... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: msg1

I made a post couple of mths back asking the same question. If Anjali loves and believes her husband so much then why didn't she walk out of the house with him. Why keep staying with her brother and walk around like martyr. Guess, she is too used to the easy life her brother has to offer...her love for her husband doesn't run that deep after all.

True! 
msg1 thumbnail
bechara Shyam garib hai ki biwi ke liye ghar nahi le sakta toh buaji ke ghar paying guest hi ban ke reh le apni biwi ke saath..😊
...Doctor... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: msg1

bechara Shyam garib hai ki biwi ke liye ghar nahi le sakta toh buaji ke ghar paying guest hi ban ke reh le apni biwi ke saath..😊

Anjali ko toh pyaar chahiye na? Phir voh garib ho ya amir kya farak padta hai?
magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Awesome answers! Too good! 

thanku πŸ˜ƒ it means a lot to hear such compliments from a  fantastic writer like u.. 😊 Edited by inspiron - 11 years ago
After20at42 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode but I'd like to ask some kostins.

1. Why is Dadi hell bent on bringing Shyam back back to Arnav's house, why can't she ask Shaym to take Anjali to HIS house?
I asked the same kostin in one of my posts a few days ago. Dis shyam marry anjali with a contract of being ghar jamai? Does the gene of contract marriaages run in the family?

2. Why is Anjali secretly inviting shyam to Arnav's house, why can't she go & stay with him in HIS house?

Same as first answer

3. Is khushi suffering from partial amnesia? She gave shyam 2 chances to rectify his mistakes..didn't she? 

It is a contagious disease..anyone who walks into RM catches it ! Specially women
4. How can Daadi speak b/w the family matters of Raizadas? Didn't she abandon them 14 years ago?

She has true qualities of Top mgmt!! She let them manage the show when the show was difficult and now when Arnav has become rich she wants to run the show

5. Are all the members of Shantivan dumb except NK? Why can't they speak against Daadi?

I told you they are followers not leaders like Dadi6. Di is so weak that she can't even sit by herself then how can Di walk to chotay's room without any support? Can Di stop being a drama queen?

She or her hubby have never felt the need to go out and earn a living. So have all the time for drama! and then, her dear brother LOVES this drama ! So why not? Its the most easiest thing to do. Earning a living will be more difficult.

7. Why Di always looks like she'll die any moment? Is she taking some special pills?

Are you kidding? SOME pills??  The whole family keeps feeding her pills in place of food! and then those special pills supplied by her shymji ? You forgot about them? They have life long effects I guess !

Please answer my questions, I'm a confused soul.

Healthy discussions are appreciated. Bashers stay away!

...Doctor... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: inspiron

thanku πŸ˜ƒ it means a lot to hear such compliments from a  fantastic writer like u.. 😊

Umm I'm not a writer? What did you read?
...Doctor... thumbnail

Bang on! Lovely answers!