y r they show that Anandi can feel Jagat's presenc

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I don't understand y CV's r still showing that Anandi can feel Jagat's presences. Those scenes really irritate n annoy me.

don't know how will they end.
but i love anandi making halwa for shiv family
Originally posted by surabhi01

but i love anandi making halwa for shiv family

even i loved it, this shows she is moving on
give her time. Before she could sense him 100s of KM away lol

During the time of him being ragged in college and other instances...

now its better.. she didnt get a feeling when JAG was being beaten up at the bar...

so she is moving on...like DS said inch by inch 

and today she hesitated taking his name heheh
SOOO CUTEEE
They will end it, when Jagya will once again stand on his feet and is happy in his life, because no matter what Jagya was Anandi's sole friend, all through her childhood, and she would never be happy if he is not, no matter what he did to her...Her good compationate and tender heart, won't be able to see him in this state and that is the reason I feel they are showing this...I am sure now that she will be the one who will help Jagya, make him see through his mistakes and support him emotionally, and make him stand on his feet...I even feel that as a honest person, she will even tell Shiv about what and why and for whom she is doing all this for and Shiv will understand and support her, even though his family might not like it...One other thing will make her accept her future whole heartedly is, when she knows that no matter what Jagya lost the respect he had in her heart and Shiv is the only one she would respect and love with all her heart in the future...!
One possibility i think here is that Anandi is sensing Jagya not bcoz of her feelings but it is giving her indication of ny mishappening. Jagya may try to harm shiv now as he once vowed that he vil take hisab kitab with interest. So,an indication of any mishappening with Shiv. Abhi Jagya ka shiv se revenge baaki hai aur i think woh ab aayega. This accident will bring ansh more closer. I think so. Bakki CVs know.
The look Anandi gave showed as if she is terrified. It could be that she does not want any harm coming to her from this guy.
there is going to be big tooofan so she smells rat s have come to jetsar ,she is sarpanch so worried ,why gaon walals have come to haveli 
yes... why they are showing that anandi can sense jagyas presence... last week during the engagement too she sensed jagya at the haveli... honestly i dont understand what creatives are trying to say... can anyone explain it to me... its really irritating for me...someone pls explain the logic of this...
Originally posted by sukvilove

this is reason sometime i dislike anandi . anandi feeling presence about jagya😡

Correction;

This is reason  i like anandi . anandi feeling presence of horror spirit😃