SPEEDING UP TO MAHA EPISODE!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

I feel truth about the pasr is going to be revealed and sorted by end of next week and we are going to see Arnav and Khushi's grand wedding in the maha episode!!!👏👏👏👏👏

no way i m sure past wlk nt ccome bt rm and shyma;s entry..past wl jst shown in bits and pieces
I think Marriage will happened first and then past I loved today's episode looking forward to tomorrow. Can't wait to see the past convo between Dadi & Garima to get more details out of it.  
i doubt "grand wedding"!!!!😕
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I think Marriage will happened first and then past I loved today's episode looking forward to tomorrow. Can't wait to see the past convo between Dadi & Garima to get more details out of it.  

dear do nt bhave hope on that woh ngarima ka sapna hoga and if u all rememebr she has altready said few episodes back she wl nt ruin her daughter's life...

I think the past will be revealed in the maha episode & wedding will come to a standstill.

😕

😕
I'm sure the show will be more interesting :)
even i was thinking the same... show is definetly speeding up and i want ASR to reveal shyam's truth soon as poojali s becoming too much... and plz cv's try to understand,we want grand remarriage not a simple one plz
I think past ll reveal in ME & marriage ll take place next ...
 due to shyam ficasso and past revealation ARSHI remarriage will not happen