Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Saahiba, Saahiba, how blind can you be?? (Page 3)

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

there's one thing which I don't understand how can Saheeba forgot that Daljeet never lies so she should have understood he's saying the truth that also in front of his mom.
Thats so true , but in Sahiba's case she is so inlove that she is taking everyone around her for granted all she can understand is looking for Ranveer and she believes whatever Daljeet is doing is for their friendship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

i cn understand ur frustration tomato... as v all knw dat  she is nt in d main lead bt at least dey cn shw her daily 
sahiba is actin lik a dump grl... naa pucha naa bola direct atom bomb faik diaROFLROFL & daljeet maa hai maa ShockedShocked full atyachar thaa lst ngt epi. 

Dead Totally. 

sakshi_26Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by luckdiya

i cn understand ur frustration tomato... as v all knw dat  she is nt in d main lead bt at least dey cn shw her daily 
sahiba is actin lik a dump grl... naa pucha naa bola direct atom bomb faik diaROFLROFL & daljeet maa hai maa ShockedShocked full atyachar thaa lst ngt epi. 

Dead Totally. 
hehehehehe faltu mein pura shw dkhaDead

sakshi_26bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

there's one thing which I don't understand how can Saheeba forgot that Daljeet never lies so she should have understood he's saying the truth that also in front of his mom.
Thats so true , but in Sahiba's case she is so inlove that she is taking everyone around her for granted all she can understand is looking for Ranveer and she believes whatever Daljeet is doing is for their friendship

Exactly. Saahiba is taking too much for granted and now I really want it to blow up in her face!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Agree yar!

I thought so that in the end she'd say that he acted well.. just to save her! Honestly, koi andhi bhi dekh sakti hai, how much he cares for her.. Just one look in Daljeet's eyes, she should've known..

But na.. madam ko sirf Ranveer ke alaava kuch nazar nahi aata..

Felt so bad for Daljeet today...

Exactly Priya. I felt really bad for him. Madam needs to take off her Ranveer-colour ka chashma!
cute_ashish Groupbie
cute_ashish
cute_ashish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
even i am fedup with sahiba...being a big fan of ashish,i too love jazzbeer...

sakshi_26bookworm-ALS--

sakshi_26 Senior Member
sakshi_26
sakshi_26

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
priyamvada,no,even sahibas love for ranbeer is doubtful,she is always hiding her love instead of taking help from daljeet to find her lost love,she is playing with both ranbeer & daljeet,& ranbeer is realy in deep sorrow & even daljeet is crying for her...realy fed up with sahiba & her acting...want ranbeer & jazzs romance

bookworm-ALS--

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by taahir004

Exactly. Saahiba is taking too much for granted and now I really want it to blow up in her face!
Is it because she's not that educated that she's taking everyone for granted or her naive nature.
Any girl can feels the truth in this sort of situation here Daljeet mom is RIGHT that Saheeba is fooling Daljeet she's using him for her own purpose.

bookworm-ALS--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index