India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indira

vbasdeo Senior Member
vbasdeo
vbasdeo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
im just  a silent view of HD but looking at how this show is going i dont indu will find out so soon who indira is to the family n to her. i think that zara is indira just with a new identity. what if indira never did died but swheta pronounced her dead just to get her out of her way but rem indira was in a coma and it happens in some cases when people go in comas for a long period n regain consiousness they tend to have memory loss maybe this could of happen to indira. what if the day of her funeral someone (not a family or friend) but a well wisher knew she was still alive and swopped her body with someone who looks like her n save indira and took care of her. in a new place nenvironment and when she regained consiousness she didnt know her own identity and she was renamed to zara. and with her quilities and attitude she was enrolled to the police service. i think cvs again is just putting zara not being indira as a game but i think its indira just with memory lost and hopefully later down in the show when she comes face to face with rishi and the family she will slowly regain her memory and indu will get to find out who indira is 
i dont know but i think this is how this track might play off i could be wrong doh Disapprove but just a thought 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top