I am shocked...Khushi wants justice for Shyam

Posted: 11 years ago
I am a feminist.I can not tolerate when a man lusts a woman and physically abuses her.😑
I also want the woman to fight against the pervert.Khushi was always silent of Shyam's abuses.Well I do not blame her for that.Being from a middle class conservative family where girls are always blamed for the wrongs done by a guy it was difficult for her.But I thought she mentally hates him.And I always wished that she should get justice for the wrong doings Shyam did to her.But here she is wanting justice for Shyam.She thinks Shyam is transformed man now.Come on Khushi did not you give him enough chances to transform?Did you forget that he came to your room to touch you when Arnav was not with you.Did you forget he signed(actually will paper)divorce papers?How can you even think that a man who wanted leave his pregnant wife just to sleep with another wife can be sad for his dead baby.That man even tried to kill you Khushi.A man who can think of killing someone can never ever transform.
What The Cvs.Did Khushi actually said,"Kisi Ka Saath Na Insaafi Nahin Hona Chahiye."😲
You want justice for the man who tried to rape you.😲
Disappointed totally.
πŸ˜”

P.S.:Today I felt I was watching some other show.Totally regressive.😑
Edited by ItIsMyLife - 11 years ago
Friends,

I stressed this point in my posts today. The cvs are trying to butcher khushi's character and to make  her as dumb as anjali. Soon there will be so many negative posts abt khushi BEAWARE SANAYA.
Do not cmpromise just for the sake of money. Do not ever do a scene that would destroy the popularity you gained bcoz of this show.

disgusting 😑the cvs are obsessed with shyam.

cvs n PH r gone mad!!!!!!!nothing can be done now!!!!!!!thats it!!!!!RIP!!!!
This is just sick! How can a woman even for a second think such a man has reformed?? Even if he has in real, a woman who's a victim of such a man, who has been undergone so much because of him CAN NOT say this!! Has she forgotten everything?? This is just not done!
I'm quite depressed by Khushi at the moment.

When she hid the truth about Shyam from everyone at beginning, she could justify it, as she genuinely believed he might change.

But this time I don't think many of us will be that forgiving. She is the only person, (along with NK to an extent) who has seen the true colours of Shyam.. He tried to kill her husband for God's sake! How can she forget everything thing she had to go through to save Arnav?πŸ˜•

He knew Anjali was pregnant all that time, but he didn't care then, what makes her think he cares now?

On the other hand this is Khushi we are talking about.. She probably thinks regardless of how disgusting Shyam is, he might actually care about his own flesh and blood. Most people would think the same. But the only thing that gets me is that how can she believe he is good for Anjali? She knows he is dangerous, yet she is somewhat supporting Shyam.

I agree :)
There is absolutely no self- respecting woman in her senses willing to forgive someone who isn't eleven worthy of forgiveness,
For so many innumerable and evil crimes.
Which includes by the way- lusting her, almost killing her husband, lying to her countless times, and so many truths that are unknown to her! He also defended himself during courtroom drama period, and almost got everyone believing him!
What if arnav wasn't the good guy and still hated khushi?
Khushi would've been chucked out, and so would have Payal.
Inspite of knowing this, khushi was ready to forgive this man?
Ridiculous.
This isn't and shouldn't be part of anyone's character.
i don't know if i'm fuming angry or thoroughly depressed at her thinking
it's not even a matter of feminism or regression, just flat out idiocy of the lead character
Khushi has dug her grave.She has make it easy for Shyam to rape her.i can not even think what will happen next.