India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali's request - I'm trying to be very positive

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Guys I'm sure all of you by now wouldve uttered "What the?" ..to how Anji requested for shyam today . Instead of feeling sad.. let me highlight some other points which CVs have done correctly today.

1. The baby crib being taken away. Note that when Shyam came back in to meet Anji, it was not there. Good thing if the papers are still underneath it. They tactfully did not show the bottom of the crib while HP carried it.

2. I wanted long for khushi to care for Arnav;s diabetes condition. Wow she does. Yes she was stupid to suggest to Arnav about Shyam but thank god she agreed to his wish later on.

3. So no one went against Arnav in bringing Shyam in for today. It is good coz Arnav is going to instill tight security from next day only, Shyam sneaked in today .. it was logical now.. though it is stupid that RM already doesn't have" No shyam allowed " board.

4. Good that pheres thing came out and khushi went back to GH. Coz if it is Di who is asking for Shyam back, then snakewa creeps into RM it is high cut danger for Khushi. It is better now that she is in Engaged state and is in GH.  Let Creeps truth come out and then let her get married and come to RM i am not at all in a hurry.

5. Good logic shown again in Khushi calling buaji and asking them to come the next day. otherwise again Garima wouldve been in trouble..

6. Arnavz brain gets working now. HE is thinking of more security and is not giving up his stand against that stupid Dadi. HE also made his point clear to stupid Khushi.

so guys these are the correct point CVs executed today..so let us all wait n watch what happens..btw snake played his tune very beautifully to Anji today thereby making her to dance for his tunes and ask for him. That "I love u" to her came at the right time with right amount of emotion.She totally fell for it.. damn i am really appalled at how cool and cruel he can get.

so wat say guys over all a well executed episode .. im so relieved the final "I want Shyam back" was made by Anji instead of our Sanaka devi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergarden

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i dont even care about the anji shyam track... it's the worst track ever shown in IPK... i cringe to even see them on screen now... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top