Yes...the script is the king!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved...loved...today's episode...great teamwork...!! Fast paced...logical...intense and drama filled episode..totally well balanced!!

I have heard great actors like Amitabh Bachchan time and again say things like...the script is the main hero..and honest actors like Barun have gone on record to say..if you love us..its basically the script...its what is written...if you have a good script...everything else falls in place...and it applies to all mediums of entertainment...nothing surpasses a good story...

And today was precisely just that...a well written and tight script can make such a difference...and we have the best of actors in TV...the best undoubtedly...!!

The story today was excellently, swiftly told..every minute utilized to further the story...to gather momentum...to me it was edge of the seat..the twist and turns are now getting better and better..!!

Plenty are going to be dissatisfied with today's episode (what's new๐Ÿ˜‰)...but i for once felt the story gathering speed...its story time folks!!

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Eve ,

I too liked it today despite the snake . the story is moving and Arnie is standing firm on his decision.

Loved the face off with dadi. True to his character Arnie questioned her about her alliagence to Shyam. NK jumped in and so did nani.

I knew Khushi would be sympathetic but thankfully she was not forceful and Arnie and she spoke about it like a real couple.

Anji is weak , so would be any women in her state. Shyam is feeding off that weakness which is repulsive and I keep saying that his truth can only be revealed when he is near the raizadas and Anji for herself is made to see his truth.

Not sure how that will happen but there is more trouble on the way.

I found todays episode very engaging to be honest.
Originally posted by premparbat

Eve ,

I too liked it today despite the snake . the story is moving and Arnie is standing firm on his decision.

Loved the face off with dadi. True to his character Arnie questioned her about her alliagence to Shyam. NK jumped in and so did nani.

I knew Khushi would be sympathetic but thankfully she was not forceful and Arnie and she spoke about it like a real couple.

Anji is weak , so would be any women in her state. Shyam is feeding off that weakness which is repulsive and I keep saying that his truth can only be revealed when he is near the raizadas and Anji for herself is made to see his truth.

Not sure how that will happen but there is more trouble on the way.

I found todays episode very engaging to be honest.
same here...i found it very very gripping...the balance and interactions between all the characters was beautifully maintained..in essence they all did..what they are supposed to do...Arnav...anjali..shyam...dadi..buaji..garima..nani...and even khushi...they all stayed totally true to their characters...and the story progression is picking up good momentum...now they are not wasting any time...and it shows...looking forward to whats coming up next!!
Agree with you Eveline. The episode was high on the drama quotient and ASR dealt superbly with Dadi. Even loved Mami after a long time ๐Ÿ˜† This time she's also staying put and on the side of what is right. The drama is moving along at just the right pace. I simply hope they maintain this momentum and expose Shyam asap. Just cant take anymore of his negativity. 14 LONg months yaar!!! Had hai bhai๐Ÿ˜ก
I liked the episode. To expose Shyam in front of Anjali, this drama is required, whether we like it or not. So I personally felt there was a progression in the storyline.
agree with u eveline..i liked the episode...and within some days again the show will attract the audience who quitted
evie the drama was there but the soul was't
had they not showed friday
had they not butchered characters things wud have worked for me
but it doesnt work for me
but i agree the script was tight
but it just did nt have the heart
anyway loved reading two of your posts
missed you
i too liked the episode...and completely agree with u
Eve, I am liking the track. I feel story is moving and its gripping too except for a few things here and there but i guess thats ok. thats normal..may be. I just hope they expose shyam soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
I too liked the episode minus Poojali drama.  Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago