India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do the ...(connect the dots) (Page 3)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Like you, I am also confused as to why of all the things you have mentioned before.

I don't hold out much hope for CVs explanation in form of Garima's answers also, they will butcher it for sure when the truth finally comes to light.

I truly think that Arnav's mother may have misunderstood what she saw or Garima was hired to create the doubt in his mom's mind for a reason by someone who wanted to create a rift between husband and wife, so she may not have not known all the details. Also she knew the family name Malik not the Raizada.  I beieve Raizada is his mom's last name so she may not have connected the dots.

In the end though you never know with the writers, they might thing we the viewers will swallow their BS or half baked explanations. We have seen this before also, but I truly thought they were doing better on IPK, but I may be wrong.

I am as confused as you are, and hoping for the best in all this tracks and their connections.

I think this is brought now along with Shyam and Dadi now because they want to show that if Garima had lied than Khushi could have also lied about Shyam and therefore Arnav should not take Khushi's words as a gospel truth and hate Shyam based on this, but they forget that Arnav heard Shyam that night confessing his love to Khushi, so showing that Garima was responsible for Arnav;s mom's death he coulld easily distance himself from Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneXarinaCravingKhana

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

On second thought I  tried connecting the dots...

I reached to Ekta Kapoors House and knocked at her door..

She told me this was beyond her Imagination!
ROFL 
so they even out-ektaed the queen herself eh?LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidJayneSeerialLoopsXarinaCravingKhanaEggon_Snow

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hmm ok you did the last time My apologiesSmile

They must all be having triple doses of Happy Pills I still haven't been able to understand how no one on either side of the family opens their mouth and asks question and the only soul that did got made into a briyani or somethingCry

KKG ASR dots still not connected over her engagement and the marriage

DI ASR dots still not connected over her beloved Pati

KKG Di no catfight over the cheating

Mammi Buaji No confrontation

Payal Akash no dots period they are still fumbling with the pencil

Mama disappeared in search of a gal called Dot

Raizada Family Broken dots all over so messed one does not where to start and where to end

Gupta Family still trying to make the picture to connect the dots

wonders if it has something to with the quality of water they are drinking

I so badly want to connect the dots on Bhangans Post and  I am unable to give a marsupials keister if they ever connect the dots

Biggest problem they show a fu****g family and then nobody talk...

What kind of family is that?

I have never seen a Family in REEL that does not talk...

Enough is Enough..

Please someone shake them...

What kind of bullshit are they dishing...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneSeerialLoopssbk2XarinaFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

If we start connecting dots this will cross the oceans and create such a chain reaction that we may in fact shut the show down!
But the most obvious right now:
  • Dadi supporting Shyam. When did she become so close to him? What exactly was she doing with him in that ashram to recognize his "loving nature!"
  • Connect the dots and you may either fall over laughing or run screaming for the hills!
Then Poojalie:
  • Recently had cuts on her feet, got electrocuted, fell down several stairs, lost a 7 months plus old baby and can only think of her husband!!! Oh and just a cut in her forehead!
  • Connect the dots and you will see what a lousy excuse of a woman she is! Parallel lead my foot! As an actor she should be ashamed to be portrayed as a spineless, dumb character!
Where is everyone's pride on that show? Where's our pride for still watching? Connect the dots and the answers are obvious!Wink
Cheers
Maya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy-go-luckySeerialLoopsXarinaFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Tangy! My Wise Martian! Hug

No one can connect dots in this story...actually, they aren't dots...they're just random pieces of a puzzle scattered everywhere...there is no solution to this rigmarole they have created...iss raat ki subah nahin...iss pyaar ka koi naam nahin...

Watch it, rant about it, watch it, rant about it...this is all that's going on from my side LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneCravingKhana

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Tangy, dear,

These dots only connect to - making me chase my tail.
I go round and round the mulberry bush.

Exactly as the writers intended.

Jayne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CravingKhana

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Just dropped by to say-
                                                     HI
to T aka CK ji, because I really don't have much worthwhile to offer (much like the cvs)...
So after reading this , middle finger mat dena, huh, for wasting your time?LOL

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 06 September 2012 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CravingKhana

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hey Tangs

Joining the dots eh?

Well seems all the dots are on the back of weeping willow's hand, have a look at her hand when she is pawing her brother and then that creepy husband of hers in yesterday's epi ( sorry i do not know how to add the pics) . She's got a whole sprinkling of dots hennaed on the back of her hands. Very clever and devious our WW is when it comes to her own interests.   

So how could anyone join the dots when the cow has got hold of them all? Big smile

Edited by Japonica - 06 September 2012 at 4:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaCravingKhana

Go to top