Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Updated Pg 1..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi Zoha, I have been busy so I am just getting to the forum and PMs. The twins got sick and had to be hospitalized. Noting serious but first my granddaughter went in then she got discharged then my grandson got admitted. He is still there.  Phew!!

I am really not sure what is going on with this show anymore. Everyone, CVs, seems to have gotten a dose of dumb! To start with the most obvious,
  •  what happened to the cuts on Poojalie's feet?
  •  She was electrocuted that's why she fell, do how was this medically treated? 
  • Her baby was 7 months or older, thus a funeral is due. This is not a miscarriage at least by North American standards!
  • What happened to Nani, why us she taking a back seat to Dadi?
  • Arnav knows the truth about Shyam because after the terrace scene they both had a confrontation where Shyam admitted that only Rani Saiba stood between him and Khushi. Why does he not just come out and say so? Maybe this writer is not aware????
  • If Poojalie refuses to eat, simple, then Arnav refuses to eat as well. This was done before so what's the deal here?
  • Khushi, she  needs to know when to butt out of matters that she is out of her league on!
  • The cradle still has the will papers attached to the bottom!
I know  there are hundreds of unanswered questions or loop holes, maybe we are not deserving of getting closure to these matters!! The CVs are after all the professionals and we are not! Hmmm what us wrong with this picture?
Cheers
Maya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunshybabeInfofanOmNaMaSteOm

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
edit pg 1
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Zoha Clap awesome post, I agree with each and everything you have said. Never I thought Khushi would start the topic of giving Shyam a chance after knowing everything about that scumbag in and out more than ASR himself. I thought she would support and stand by ASR in his decision not to bring Shyam. But today they just made her plain dumb. This woman took more than a year to realize ASR's love but took only few mins to relaize Shyam's pain and regret? Who is she kidding and who are the writers kidding.
? So she trust Shyam's eyes more than ASR's words. You are supposed to support your husband, if she doesn't agree then don't take a stance knowing fully well what kind of man he is.

I agree with your point, if my husband doesn't like the person who in anyway created  a problem in my life, I would neither think about him/her nor talk about him. The writers don't have a clue what they are writing nor do they have a clue about husband-wife relationship. On one hand we have blind love and trust and on the other hand we have a couple who don't see eye to eye in lot of things. Where is the middle ground? and why are women in this show so dumb? Its better I don't talk about Anjali, she has become a caricature, Khushi is now one too and Dadi, zilch never ever going to talk about that lady nor respect her. An old lady who time and again brings out and needles her own grandson about his mother's suicide, what kind of woman is she?

I am scared tomorrow ASR will cave in because all these dumb women won't let him think nor let him live. My only solution to all this misery ASR should take sanyas leave these women back in RM to deal with Shyam on their won if they all feel he deserves a second chance. How pathetic it has become.
ClapClap and on bold part...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelUltimateBarun

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Just turned on its head this show, it's been showing signs for the past few weeks, and started earnestly on Friday, ...acc to them it will get better too...just that I don't get it, may be just not enuf brainpower to understand it...so may unanswered qs. 

And then they shove Shyam Anjali down our throats like its the best thing that's happened to ipk. Just sad. Here we were asking for a backbone for the female lead and a stronger presence, not just shadow the mighty asr but they go and dumb her down a couple of notches. That man left her to be crushed in the middle of a road, and nearly burnt Arnav alive, that enuf shd ring enuf warning bells in that head of hers. 

Not done man, this bizzare obsession with Shyam., may be they see something the viewers don't! ConfusedThis obsession is sapping the air out of the show. 

Why is it so hard for them to figure out that they need to tone down on the in ur face evilness which has no end, and just goes on and on like the energizer bunny. At least that one was cute!! 

Earlier on, it was balanced but now it's not, there is no balance, there is less logic than ever, and the story has turned into a never ending loop of loops. Everytime they glorify the greatness of their favorite boy, Shyam, they are dumbing down the other characters. 

Edited by spirit - 05 September 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunriti4u

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I didn't lyk at all bt datz her character always forgiving n forgtng..bt i lykd wen she agree with ASR she didn't argue with him..could u pls post dis on 4lions fb page or IPKKND FAN PAGE FB...plzzz.
payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

good post zoha...

Today's episode made me cringe for several reasons..

1.   It comes as a surprise kkg telling asr that she saw hurt in shyam's eyes.Was this the same kkg who could not read  ASR even after staying with him several months, but read shyam in few seconds..her understanding of shyam seems to be much better than understanding ASR.

2.    " Hum chahte hain ki kisi ke saath nainsaafi na ho' ... really kushi ?          you are telling this about shyam !!!!...

3.    We wanted arnav-kkg to support each other in tough times..but not in terms of dialogues that sounds empty like yesterday's kkg dialogue to arnav"-   Hum aapse wada karte hai ki aap di se jo kehna chahte hai wo keh payenge' "- what was it supposed to be ?

4.     Looks like asr brane waves are working but unidirectional as expected...

5.     Asr- dadi conforntation - what was that..? the questions what asr was asking dadi , why nobody questioned the same to ASR in shyam's fiasco  or gupta's..?  strange..

coming to the point of discussion --looks like cv's were trying  to show that shyam is such a crooked person who can convince and manipulate  anybody as he hardly shows his bad side..

it was the character sketch of shyam..he has always tried maintained  his softer n loving side to the outer world..

Edited by payasa - 05 September 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelmpk2011UltimateBarunriti4u

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I jst want 2 congratulate da new writer 4 ruining da show!! Wats his name??? Jainesh r8?? Today I CURSE HIM!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Go to top