Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
FF button  has been a best friend to me. I just depend on it more now , than before. It helps in detecting and avoiding agression,, frustration and finally depression. No side effects.
God help us to get through these dumb women of NAYE SOCH clan.
No offense.
Edited by praba66 - 11 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very true even i thought they ll stand for each other & support each other in this matter  !!! As we all know khushi always thinks abt others happiness but i didnt expect she ll forgive shyam easily after knowing wat he did to her bcoz of him only she faced every bad thing in her life ,he almost planned to kill her husband even tried to kill her ,how many times he tried to touch her she knew everything ...Wat happ to her ??? Y always Cvs make her to think from her heart y they are not making her to use her brain ... I dont ve prob with shyam entry through Anjali y they making khushi to ask Arnav ...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Zoha... Pls tell them not to do this... Where is all the sanity gone... What is happening...

I also made a post... Very similar...
Khushi and cv's seem to hv forgotten what he told khushi, that he did whatever he did to get her, he loved only her, he wanted her since the time he saw her, he did not love anjali, he does not value/care for the marriage, he will leave anjali, he will killl asr to get her, he openly lusted after her... All this he told her face to face, on the terrace and during kidnapping... He left her to die, maligned her and told evryone that she was a gold digger and home wrecker, attacked her in every possible way till ultimately he was thrown out of their lives... Then how can they show kkg so dumb?????

For god sake khushi u know his TRUE colour more than anybody else... U know him thru and thru... U only said that u know him very well while planning against him, u know that he was after the money and u... then what happened now???? He shud disgust u, u shud feel protective of the one's u love Nd keep them away from them... HOW CUD U SAY OR EVEN THINK THAT HE MUST HV CHANGED???? I Thot u were intelligent enuf...

CVS this is getting very annoying... I am really unhappy with this... Pls... U cud make her a silent observer too if not an open supporter of asr... But what was this all about??? Disappointing!!!

Ps- khushi my angel u only said asr can take care of Di, then y r u suggesting he shud return let jhalli anjali manipulate her brother but pls u kindly stay out of this if u can't support asr in the intelligent and firm stance that he has adopted...
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES -😡 (for the cv's)

This is an outrage. 

All the women in this show are being portrayed as dumb and dumber.  It is an outrage.
Akash doesn't exist
NK subsists

What is the damn point?
Are we supposed to feel sorry for Anjali??
She knows exactly how to emotionally blackmail people into giving in to her.  And they want us to sympathize with her condition.  They subjected the character to miscarriage and could gather no sympathy for her.  Cuz she is beyond that.  She is not grieving for her child, she is scheming to get her useless hubby back.
And if she put her mind to it (oh - it doesn't exist) she would know how useless he is based on what she knows already.
Khushi - the less said the better!  I don't think this has anything to do with the goodness of her heart..it has to do with the dumbness of her mind.  You make a mistake once, the onus is on the other person.  You make a mistake twice, then it's on you.  She was willing to make a mistake for the third time *head desk*. She is supposed to detest the man and she is advocating for him???? who the hell is writing her character?  I am so done hoping that they will bring the old khushi back.

I am with momma - torch the damn mansion and end the show with "aap bhi naa"!

Edited by mommy2000 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zoha Di 🤗
Fab post ji..You write everything so perfectly..Even your rant sounds sweet and not annoying 😆
Anyways I totally agree with you BIG TIME..I am soo disappointed with the CVs and Khushi today..Seriously I will better not comment more about them otherwise I will get reported for sure 😆
arshy4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

dear she is young ,she just use her heart nothing else .

she is very soft hearten 

👍🏼
All the killer should take tips from Shyam...He is awesome in attempting and committing murder...No I should say Cvs should give some tips successful way of killing and escaping...
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont like where the things are heading !! How can khushi possibly forget everything and is willing to forgive him?? If not forgive- thinking he changed! This is heights of stupidity! Are the cv's/writers really thinking or just writing crap just for the sale of it? This isnt acceptable!
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i completely agree with u...
i was completely shocked when kushi asked shayam arnav to bring back...😕
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TAMATAR Zoha dii...😉😆

i haven't watched the Bleh episode..🤢🤢 read a short update...but seriously i don't understand why each & everytime this SP shows women as Brainless...😡😡...this is a "disgusting soch" 🤢

i hope itz Dadi whose bringing pervert back n not Khushi...plzz !!! i can't tolerate another MU/ fight.

-Garima