India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well DONE CVs...

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

I think most of us wanted Anrav and khushi to stand by each other against the evil!

I wanted to see Arnav and khushi  to think alike in case of Shyam

Khushi is the one who knows the most most and mostest (if at all there is a grammar ki chutti,,) about Shyam and his evil face!

1.He lied and stayed with them in GH

2. He openly confessed his Love(lust) to her

3. She refrained from telling the truth thinking he will reform with the pregnancy news

4. Then he tricked her to get the property papers signed

5. He kidnapped Arnav and Attempted to kill him 

6. He tried to kill her!

And Now She thinks again that he has changed with baby's death

Arnav did not know more than half of these things, he chose to believe Khushi,,than Why CVs are hell bent to show  her as Dumb!!!! WHY O WHY?

I want to see Arnav Khushi together standing strong  supporting each other,,they better not make Khushi bring Shyam back,,I dont care even if Anjali tries to commit suicide,, khushi should not be the one to do that!!

If I knew a guy was ever interested in me ,,n my husband hates him n knows abt this,,i'd never ever take his name infront of my hubby forget recommending him!!

CV's plz PLz plz do not do that,,,,,,we are not ready to take that now,,,we already have Garima's past to create a rift or distance between them!!! why SHYAM? kab tak Shyam? kyun Shyam!!!

1 year,,,,,1 villain,,,and he is safe...also he will get a re-entry INTO THE HOUSE after attempting murders on 4 people of the same family and killing one!!!!! PATHETIC!!! 

Originally posted by mayad

I am really not sure what is going on with this show anymore. Everyone, CVs, seems to have gotten a dose of dumb! To start with the most obvious,
  •  what happened to the cuts on Poojalie's feet?
  •  She was electrocuted that's why she fell, do how was this medically treated? 
  • Her baby was 7 months or older, thus a funeral is due. This is not a miscarriage at least by North American standards!
  • What happened to Nani, why us she taking a back seat to Dadi?
  • Arnav knows the truth about Shyam because after the terrace scene they both had a confrontation where Shyam admitted that only Rani Saiba stood between him and Khushi. Why does he not just come out and say so? Maybe this writer is not aware????
  • If Poojalie refuses to eat, simple, then Arnav refuses to eat as well. This was done before so what's the deal here?
  • Khushi, she  needs to know when to butt out of matters that she is out of her league on!
  • The cradle still has the will papers attached to the bottom!
I know  there are hundreds of unanswered questions or loop holes, maybe we are not deserving of getting closure to these matters!! The CVs are after all the professionals and we are not! Hmmm what us wrong with this picture?
Cheers
Maya

Edited by UltimateBarun - 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

ednaroshan110Rain_dropleezadiehardffanbuzz123jas611mona67celasangeeta230811dawnedgeBrooklynJruthvikamanjuduraiJordinRin630skamanimayadstar1315KamalikaGshilpa_11maszsss8080PrasRasSumaiya27babli0204dhivycraziefanDreamcatcherHopeleslyInLoveprincessVVmetitaliyaSu_SomerholiczenjoeherebedragonscupdnashniniS.Arshipinku_khushiflowergarden..BhUvaNaAADHIDEVmaanalovebarun...AbyanmeshassammymasPrasanna_dhanuChimpsypieperrJo_PinchyDCgirlmitrabhuyansopheezobshehranjitha-Aimz-samin6ArielJaponicacharlotte74sejket2momb24gifttagMaddy1270soni.b-Viji-srain10IceflamesSharaaHorizonTheSmurfsPreets19preethi.saseedaLuv_isnt_classy..mrinalini..1yyy2krish3shena07-sanika-kooltoadsanja_heremusicfan5207shikhaChaituv-Dreamer-RaadhiyaaaCDlovenewmoon2011Keshriyamommy2000--sumana13--Edella17Akanksha-OmaRamdassspiritjakhushipisces25barunslakkuCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOmshybabebeena14momma1128CandYlicious_S.nirvana.ragvir.fan-CoolChick-.Sad.But.True.pinky89incandescentMephistoindi52susan7-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogonArnieBoyBarunlazyleavesILTHBEB_TheJoker-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
res Big smile

Edit:
Khushi made me *head desk* like never before today.  I can't even relate to how a woman who has suffered so much at the hands of Shyam and saw his ugliness up close and wayyy too personal, who saw that neither the love for his wife, the love of a child or this family could mend his ways could even bring those words to her lips.  I mean did I hear it right - shyam ki nainsaafi.  Hello woman, he tried to kill you and your husband/fiance/bf whatever ASR is today, he should be in jail and is out playing hide and seek - he's good, trust me.

This is a total gang-up on ASR.  He will freaking listen to everyone else and then he will have to pay the freaking price because everyone will say - oh no, Shyam is being mean again, help ASR help!

And then I want ASR to take a flamethrower and burn the RM down with everyone in it and scream at the top of his lungs - AAP BHI NAAA

Edited by momma1128 - 05 September 2012 at 10:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelDebzASR4evaBrooklynJSu_Somerholicstar1315payasagifttagpisces25mommy2000OmaRamdassUltimateBarunshybabe--Anna--.Sad.But.True....Tanu...

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Zoha Clap awesome post, I agree with each and everything you have said. Never I thought Khushi would start the topic of giving Shyam a chance after knowing everything about that scumbag in and out more than ASR himself. I thought she would support and stand by ASR in his decision not to bring Shyam. But today they just made her plain dumb. This woman took more than a year to realize ASR's love but took only few mins to relaize Shyam's pain and regret? Who is she kidding and who are the writers kidding.
? So she trust Shyam's eyes more than ASR's words. You are supposed to support your husband, if she doesn't agree then don't take a stance knowing fully well what kind of man he is.

I agree with your point, if my husband doesn't like the person who in anyway created  a problem in my life, I would neither think about him/her nor talk about him. The writers don't have a clue what they are writing nor do they have a clue about husband-wife relationship. On one hand we have blind love and trust and on the other hand we have a couple who don't see eye to eye in lot of things. Where is the middle ground? and why are women in this show so dumb? Its better I don't talk about Anjali, she has become a caricature, Khushi is now one too and Dadi, zilch never ever going to talk about that lady nor respect her. An old lady who time and again brings out and needles her own grandson about his mother's suicide, what kind of woman is she?

I am scared tomorrow ASR will cave in because all these dumb women won't let him think nor let him live. My only solution to all this misery ASR should take sanyas leave these women back in RM to deal with Shyam on their won if they all feel he deserves a second chance. How pathetic it has become.

Edited by Keshriya - 05 September 2012 at 10:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffanMyAngelstar1315payasagifttagUltimateBarunOmaRamdassshybabebeena14riti4u

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I want Arnav Singh Raizada to take up SanyaasBig smile...I really do..with all these women around him..he needs a lot of meditation...and peace..

Whenever I am unable to control my emotions..I unleash this dog..he does it..

SP nayi soch..on how smart women are shown..has gone to a whole new level..today..Clap

Dadi is dumb..she meets Shyam after 14 years of banwaas and figures out that he loves his wife..

Nani doesn't have the guts to support her daughter(Arnav's mother), when Dadi butchers her character in front of the family and Arnav

Payal..always ..can I go get a pedicure look..or is it a wrong time?ROFL

Mami...only meant to say hhbb, phatti saari, khoon bhari taang..

Anjalii...Shyam will kill her and she will look into his eyes and say "Aap Bhi Naa"LOL..and then her soul will rest in peace.

And then comes..Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...D'oh

Zohaaa the tagline keeps flashing in front of my eyes...every minute..

"Kaun jayegaa Arnav ke khilaaf Shyam ko waapas laane mein..?"

And I am praying...let it not be khushi..let it not be khushi...oh for holy christ sake..let it not be Khushi...she has supported him so much..she loves him so much...she sat in that hospital and heard his pain..and comforted him..CV'S PLEASE LET IT NOT BE KHUSHI...

To be honest..I dont care if its Anjali..let it be Anjali who brings him back..but not khushi..PLEASE!!

Infact when..Anjali came in the last minute and asked Arnav to give her Shyamji back..

I was like...OH God..let it be Anjali..please..

Time after Time...Khushi has witnessed Shyam's evil intentions. Infact Arnav hasn't witnessed any of Shyam's evil intentions other than the terrace hug.

Shyam got engaged to her

Shyam lusted on her

Shyam kidnapped Arnav and tried to attempt murdering him -the man she loves

Shyam tied Khushi up on the road hoping for her to die..

Khushi has seen Arnav's anger..oh for crying out loud..he has been bashed brutally for that ASR anger always...and yet she goes to him...and says.. "Unki aankhon mein apne bacche ko khone ka gam dikhta hai"...Hell even I want to ask Khushi...Really Khushi? R u serious?D'oh

It took her..6 months to look into Arnav's eyes..that he loved her..infact her shocking reaction...when Arnav said I lOVE YOU to her for the second time..still flashes in front of my eyes..LOL

And just that second...she looked into Shyam's eyes...and figured out that he is mourning the loss of his child...D'ohHow? Why? Where? What the?

Hey DM mujhe shakti denaa

I so wanted Khushi to be the one to find out that Shyam murdered his own child...and stand up with Arnav and fight the evil...but here the evil has completely taken over and the actual story..has disappeared..

And who am I kidding...nothing is going to happenLOL

Of course...tomorrow...Arnav is going to be swarmed around by this so called RM Zoo..and forced to bring back Shyam yet again...

I have a headache..LOL

Edited by shybabe - 05 September 2012 at 11:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngeldiehardffanruthvikastar1315meshasshwetachauhangifttagKeshriyasunflower52UltimateBarunbeena14--Anna--

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
this is reason why buaji call her SANKA DEVI...
i liked her when she agreed with arnav today.thank god she didnt argue with him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikazobshehgifttag-Dreamer-UltimateBarun

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
dear she is young ,she just use her heart nothing else .
she is very soft hearten 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_forevershay94gifttagUltimateBarunOmaRamdass

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Wow zoha brilliant postClap...very valid kosteins asked...LOL.. Why Khushi will believe that shyam will change ..she is supposed to be aware of his evil side the most as you said... She herself claimed to have known him during kidnapping track..then why she thinks he will change... and please that creep can come anytime in RM..Angry..It is high time they deliver justice ..as this man has played with so many lives and also committed a murder now... I want Babujee to get up from that chair now...high time..Give some justice...

Thanks for this post zoha ,had lot to rant par chodo...LOL

Edited by riti4u - 05 September 2012 at 10:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngeldiehardffanstar1315payasaTheSmurfsUltimateBarun

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I agree that Khushi is shown dumb regularly but i am not that pissed at her dumbness she wont be the same without it.

But I totally agree with you on the point of forgiveness, it is difficult to imagine that she said shyam might have changed due to the loss of his baby..it is very difficult to digest...very dumbAngry

This show is a star crossed love story so I won't mind a difference of opinion as both think and behave differently. If they join forces than the show will be nothing but any other family drama...

Edited by Didikisaut - 05 September 2012 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesUltimateBarunOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top