India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am SICK of Anjali!

Tweeg Senior Member
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I wish everyone would say to her, FINE, you can have your Shyam-ji. Then instead of bringing him into the house, pack her off to HIS residence. Anjali, you're a DUD! Can't you see he's only interested in getting back into the house?  Seriously, if he REALLY wants YOU, then why isn't he fighting to TAKE you away? And if YOU really want to be with HIM, then stand up to your brother and say you're moving out. Stop sponging off your brother, and let Arnav and Kushi can get back to THEIR lives. Go back to that dog of a husband of your's!

(Apologies if I hurt anyone's sentiments. This current track makes me gag and I'm so frustrated, I am seeing RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Valleru Newbie
Valleru
Valleru

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tweeg

I wish everyone would say to her, FINE, you can have your Shyam-ji. Then instead of bringing him into the house, pack her off to HIS residence. Anjali, you're a DUD! Can't you see he's only interested in getting back into the house?  Seriously, if he REALLY wants YOU, then why isn't he fighting to TAKE you away? And if YOU really want to be with HIM, then stand up to your brother and say you're moving out. Stop sponging off your brother, and let Arnav and Kushi can get back to THEIR lives. Go back to that dog of a husband of your's!

(Apologies if I hurt anyone's sentiments. This current track makes me gag and I'm so frustrated, I am seeing RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Same here. Youck. She is worse than Shyam. Cvs should understand it is not the number of scenes Anjali gets, but the impact on the show. We want Arshi scenes or Arnav scenes.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top