Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update: 5 sep 2012(purvi sacrifices) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
If they didn't show Arjun and Ovi's marriage scene to the viewers then you can say something is fishy..
The writers are just exprimenting (like they always do).. If Arjun ovi's marriage work in their favour in terms of trp they will carry on the track and if not then they will take a U-turn..LOL
Watching PR for 3yrs has made me realize that PR writers can do anything which is really unpredictable..

Ankita looked gorgeous.. What a beauty..Heart When ovi touched her feet I was like woww.. She is so fair..Embarrassed

Naresh, thanks for the wonderful update. And that banners are lovely..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycesugni007LoveTVShowsJaishankar-Naresh-sushkita10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/brief update: 5 sep 2012(purvi sacrifices) (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

now what will archana do when ovi touch her feet. She will give her aashirwad n happily attend her daughter's wedding reception. N now where is purvi

Of course she should give ashirwaad .If Purvi and Arjun have gone nuts then what can Archana do ..They don't want to be together ...
even after all that Archu did for them ...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007samarp2Jaishankarsherma

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Purvi is so stupid. Does she really think that Ovi will abide by her words that she will treat Archana good after her marriage to Arjun? No. She'll still treat her like shit. Purvi should also realize that Archana's life will be filled with even more sorrow because she's not marrying Arjun. Good job Purvi. You brought even more sorrow into ur aai's life and u actually fell for Ovi's words.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ummayshapujli07Jaishankarcrazygirl4RD

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update! 

And now I know not to watch the show for about a month- if Archana gives Ovi her blessing tomorrow I will be completely irritated because they know EXACTLY why Purvi did what she did... UGH so frustrating! 

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Saw the show after a long time .What a stupid turn this show has taken ..

Purvi and Arjun have gone crazy specially Purvi .What nonsense she was talking about ' our love will go to greater heights by us seperating 'Silly
And why did Arjun go along with her crazy ideas ...

Why Purvi wants to send her mother to a family like Manav's .They neither lover her nor do they respect her ...including Manav ( do not like that fellow one bit anymore ) .Dead

To hell with both Arjun and Purvi ...silly fools ..Don't care about them no more ..Dead
With this action they will only end up messing up Archana life even more than they already have .D'oh

Madam Ovi thinks she won ...she has no idea that pain is now going to start in her life from this day onwards ...she went in this marriage ( where clearly the guy is head over heels in love with another girl ) now she will have to face the consequences of her zid ...will not feel sorry for her when she will have a horrible life with Arjun .Thumbs Down

Feelign very sorry for DK and Archana ..Only feelign sorry for these two and no one else ..Not even Arjun ..He should have slapped Purvi hard and told her to go to hell and should not have married Ovi ...

Star Of The Day ...
Ankita , only for looking  so  gorgeous ...Day Dreaming
tanya nice to see u hereBig smilejust keep ur brain aside and watch the show and chillLOLarjun purvi no one should b blamed only CV should b blamed,how they showing mother-daughter relation its patheticSillyone daughter doing deal she wants BF instead mother happiness and another sacrificing love for motherWackoThumbs Downa mother-daughter can misunderstand one other but its so nasty how CV showing,completely silly showSilly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neelpendriveadittypujli07Tanyazsmiley20Jaishankarsherma

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Purvi sacrificed her love for her mother's happiness. Arjun agreed to marry Ovi to keep Purvi happy. They both have heart and gives respect to others feelings.

Ovi taking advantage of the situation shows she doesn't care for others happiness.

But the Arjun's flash back and reality don't have any match.

In the flash back Arjun too much emotional but in the mandap he is not that much emotional.

something is missing.

hope Ovi has some blood from Archu's mahan nature and learnt from Purvi's sacrificial heart surely she refused and try to play game along with Arjun and Purvi.

that is the only hope i have now.

Edited by newt2007 - 05 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20sushkita10

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
But it was all the way Archana who was telling purvi that ,I love my daughters and my family
i want to be with them but my daughters hate me because of your and Arjun relation. so
purvi always was living in that guilt,that because of her ,archana is not accepted in Deshmukh
family.

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AshuNaik]Ankita looked gorgeous.. What a beauty..Heart When ovi touched her feet I was like woww.. She is so fair..EmbarrassedQUOTE]

She is really beautiful woman and her feet are really wow . arre bollywood ke directoron koi toh is haseen ladki ko female lead le lo films mein aapke bhagya khol jayegen . she will be best heroine after Madhubala in bollywood if she do films .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 05 September 2012 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarGuggu_Mintysushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top