Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update: 5 sep 2012(purvi sacrifices) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

shaz.kaz

shaz.kaz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Do you think purvi sacrifies her love?? Purvi is the most selfish women, she didnt care about her mother dreams, Arjun's love. All she cared was herself. she think Archana will get her family's love by fullfilling Ovi's deal? How could she be so dumb? Why did Arjun marry Ovi? He should have backed up and said I dont get you ,fine.. But Just to prove you my love,I cant be that dumb to marry a plastic doll.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini1982Anonymous007adittysugni007dumbo15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/brief update: 5 sep 2012(purvi sacrifices) (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dumbo15

dumbo15

How upsetting!! How will Arvi get back together now?!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshlaika

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

now what will archana do when ovi touch her feet. She will give her aashirwad n happily attend her daughter's wedding reception. N now where is purvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
OMG
I knew this is coming to keep story moving.
sick of all this Mahanta... I bet Purvi also didn't deserve true love of arjun.  Infact purvi could have tried to find truth behind divorce etc to get her mom's rights back. Instead everyone takes easy path... 

Purvi is infact insulting what her mom did all these years by not providing her one wish "get married to arjun n be happy"

Also in all these drama, when archana knows that on divorce paper, it was not her signature- means someone did it- then why isn't taking any action? as such she is fighter but don't fight for yourself?
she could have found out trust and with proof bring it in front of daughters, then everyone will be happy.

I wish in future episode. Ovi goes back on words and treats her like shit. Then only everyone will understand. 

and pls take this punni character out. sick  of her drama. in real life also these kind of double sided are not possible. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini1982dumbo15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Originally posted by dumbo15

Wow..they already married behind everyone's back. That's even worse.

its bettter atleast we dont have to c the crap marriage and pherasAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini1982alisa21adittydumbo15Inkpen4877Ashlaika

rainbow1873

rainbow1873

:-( , so basicalky no one gets a happy ending. Archana finally came to terms that because of huge misunderstandings and messed up choices, she would never get her family with manav back. 

I understand purvi wAnting to help her mother, but archana told her plainly that they hate her and wouldn't accept her.

now arjun got wrapped into a miserable relationship with one of his former best friends...it was one thing for purvi to make a sacarifice that effected her only but it doesn't 

I hope that maybe this is an elaborate way for purvi to show ovi that arjun really doesn't want to be with her, but that would be cruel.

Sigh I just don't know what is happening with this show. I remember watchinb this when it first started and how much manav and archana fought again and again to maintain their union. Now purvi is willing to give it away...please let this all be a nightmare sequence or something :-(

Trini1982

Trini1982

POORVI MAKE ME SOOO MADCensored...I HOPE OVI IS NVER HAPPY WITH ARJUN...I HOPE ARJUN MAKES HER MISERABLE, OVI IS NOT FIT TO BE A WIFE...SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO DIAPERS!!AngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazalisa21adittydumbo15smiley20

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Saw the show after a long time .What a stupid turn this show has taken ..

Purvi and Arjun have gone crazy specially Purvi .What nonsense she was talking about ' our love will go to greater heights by us seperating 'Silly
And why did Arjun go along with her crazy ideas ...

Why Purvi wants to send her mother to a family like Manav's .They neither lover her nor do they respect her ...including Manav ( do not like that fellow one bit anymore ) .Dead

To hell with both Arjun and Purvi ...silly fools ..Don't care about them no more ..Dead
With this action they will only end up messing up Archana life even more than they already have .D'oh

Madam Ovi thinks she won ...she has no idea that pain is now going to start in her life from this day onwards ...she went in this marriage ( where clearly the guy is head over heels in love with another girl ) now she will have to face the consequences of her zid ...will not feel sorry for her when she will have a horrible life with Arjun .Thumbs Down

Feeling  very sorry for DK and Archana ..Only feeling  sorry for these two and no one else ..Not even Arjun ..He should have slapped Purvi hard and told her to go to hell and should not have married Ovi ...

Star Of The Day ...
Ankita , only for looking  so  gorgeous ...Day Dreaming

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 September 2012 at 11:26am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

proutshaz.kazalisa21Trini1982neelpendriveAnijoycepujli07adittyAxiomanju011Inkpen4877JaishankarLoveTVShowssmiley20Thanee.Nikki.Ashlaikasushkita10Guggu_Minty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top