Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Manav and Archana need to seriously look at their dysfunctional relationship and themselves as parents. They are completely to be blamed. Archana has been keeping so many secrets and allowing Savita to get away with lies and Sachin to get away with blackmailing. Had she not done that and focused on her relationship before playing MAHAAN, none of this would be happening and so many other characters would be spared a lot of misery.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dolce123

Manav and Archana need to seriously look at their dysfunctional relationship and themselves as parents. They are completely to be blamed. Archana has been keeping so many secrets and allowing Savita to get away with lies and Sachin to get away with blackmailing. Had she not done that and focused on her relationship before playing MAHAAN, none of this would be happening and so many other characters would be spared a lot of misery.

you just cannot blame archana for purvi's stupidity... archana always told her that her happiness lies in purvi's marriage... y blame archana if purvi fondly wants to sacrifice and become mahaan
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When Purvi can sacrifice her love for a couple who are not blood related to , why can't Ovi sacrifice her one side love on Arjun for her parents?

Past record of Ovi won't allow us think her supporting fake marriage sequence. She is also human and have heart.

Only Ovi is touching Archu's feet for blessing.
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
really why didnt purvi once thought about arjun...  he did so much for her. worked in a garage , slept on floor, had to go out in rains with out umbrella, got shot twice n what not... n she just betrayed him an hour before the marriage.  she is hell bent on pushing her aai to the D's clan... i didnt even watched the epi today.  

purvi cant even understand how many people were happy with this marriage even her aai... n she could even stop the divorce with out taking ovi's help...
  i dont have any more words for it... i have already quitted pavitra rishta.. will be back if ovi n arjun marriage is a fake one...

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š...i really appreciate the patience of u watching this senseless serial and then writing it for us...
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
UGH!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So love means nothing? So Arjun will live happily with Ovi forever and Purvi will end up with that cop?! 

So Ovi succeeds through trickery and deceit and Purvi loses everything. This show is all about good ppl losing and wickedness winning. Well if Ovi did all this and she got what she want i guess she will never learn what she did was wrong, nor will she regret it! 

Arjun better divorce her. But even if he does, she will always be his 1st wife. πŸ˜­

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naresh buddy once again for the update..😊

So what a joke of a epi...I was appalled with Purvi's dialogue on love . Purvi's understanding of love is in completely different perspective and view unfortunately.Her asking Arjun to sacrifice love and live was totally baffling to say the least.
She is so delusional that she is sacrificing her love for a non-existent happiness for her Aai by butchering the actual happiness of her Aai which is her marriage.Purvi has created a guilt within herself for no reason in-spite of her Aai's repeated advice to her.This is Purvi's and Purvi's fault alone no one else..Archu cannot be blamed for this mess.
All Archu excepted in return from Purvi was to be happy ,guess Purvi did not realize that.
I feel for Arjun..Well there is saying "IF parents can jump 8 spaces,children can do 16 spaces " which is what Purvi has done.She has beaten Archu in senseless sacrifice race.
Tomorrow is a bad bad day for Archu..She is already looking distraught and lost..Poor soul for everything she ever lived for was to see Purvi's happiness i.e her marriage.She wanted to live and cherish her rest of her children's marriage and happiness through Purvi's guess Archu is one damn unlucky soul.Feel really really bad for this unlucky soul.
Purvi in wake of this senseless sacrifice has stabbed Archu right in her heart.Guess the mother - daughter duo of senseless sacrifices is going to end in total destruction.
I feel so bad for Archu and Arjun mainly for Archu.She fought against everyone for Arvi and in return what she gets is some senseless sacrifice crap from her own daughter.For a change Archu becomes the victim and she is not sacrificing but her daughter.
I think Arjun is way better off from both K's and D's.
Both families filled with sacrificial lambs is not the right choice for any person.

Now they have not shown the marriage of Arjun - Ovi happening just Arjun told it happened.I feel this could hold significance.
With Savita truth getting exposed @ maha sangam epi ,could this be plan of Arvi to expose Savita..If so how come Ovi agreed.Does it mean Ovi's character u-turn has happened.
Hmmm so many questions guess we will know by Friday.
What a mess I must say.
Well Arjun agreeing did not exactly fit in but well when have male been shown having the guts to reciprocate back..Both Manav n Arjun are shown to be the spineless guys who agree to sacrifice coz their love said so.
When has any function in K's or D's been normal or without any drama or twist.

Only good point was Archu looking damn dead gorgeous as usual.😊
Guess some souls never have the luck to be happy ever ,Archu is one of those..Feel very sad for her...
Tulsey thumbnail
I think it is someone dreaming
RobG84 thumbnail
What surprised me is that they got married without anyone else around. How does a girl like Ovi stand and listen to what Arjun was saying, knowing full well he doesn't love her and did it for Archanas happiness...she felt no emotion, looked guilty but thats it.
can't believe they could show such rubbish, no imagination , no story line...just repeated story line year after year.
I am totally disgusted, can't bring myself to even say what I want to say
Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree that today's episode is the worst episode ever in pr history!!!
but i was slightly relieved that purvi didn't technically betray arjun. she told him instead of letting ovi taking her spot. 
but i am still done with this show until arjun and purvi aren't back together!!!
Atleast now ovi will realize that she will never be happy with arjun with arjun ignoring her after the marriage!!!
(this is totally my opinion)
pls don't dislike me for thisπŸ˜”