Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw the show after a long time .What a stupid turn this show has taken ..

Purvi and Arjun have gone crazy specially Purvi .What nonsense she was talking about ' our love will go to greater heights by us seperating '🤪
And why did Arjun go along with her crazy ideas ...

Why Purvi wants to send her mother to a family like Manav's .They neither lover her nor do they respect her ...including Manav ( do not like that fellow one bit anymore ) .🤢

To hell with both Arjun and Purvi ...silly fools ..Don't care about them no more ..🤢
With this action they will only end up messing up Archana life even more than they already have .

Madam Ovi thinks she won ...she has no idea that pain is now going to start in her life from this day onwards ...she went in this marriage ( where clearly the guy is head over heels in love with another girl ) now she will have to face the consequences of her zid ...will not feel sorry for her when she will have a horrible life with Arjun .👎🏼

Feeling  very sorry for DK and Archana ..Only feeling  sorry for these two and no one else ..Not even Arjun ..He should have slapped Purvi hard and told her to go to hell and should not have married Ovi ...

Star Of The Day ...
Ankita , only for looking  so  gorgeous ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If they didn't show Arjun and Ovi's marriage scene to the viewers then you can say something is fishy..
The writers are just exprimenting (like they always do).. If Arjun ovi's marriage work in their favour in terms of trp they will carry on the track and if not then they will take a U-turn..😆
Watching PR for 3yrs has made me realize that PR writers can do anything which is really unpredictable..

Ankita looked gorgeous.. What a beauty..❤️ When ovi touched her feet I was like woww.. She is so fair..😳

Naresh, thanks for the wonderful update. And that banners are lovely..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PariD

now what will archana do when ovi touch her feet. She will give her aashirwad n happily attend her daughter's wedding reception. N now where is purvi

Of course she should give ashirwaad .If Purvi and Arjun have gone nuts then what can Archana do ..They don't want to be together ...
even after all that Archu did for them ...😡
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Purvi is so stupid. Does she really think that Ovi will abide by her words that she will treat Archana good after her marriage to Arjun? No. She'll still treat her like shit. Purvi should also realize that Archana's life will be filled with even more sorrow because she's not marrying Arjun. Good job Purvi. You brought even more sorrow into ur aai's life and u actually fell for Ovi's words.
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! 

And now I know not to watch the show for about a month- if Archana gives Ovi her blessing tomorrow I will be completely irritated because they know EXACTLY why Purvi did what she did... UGH so frustrating! 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Saw the show after a long time .What a stupid turn this show has taken ..

Purvi and Arjun have gone crazy specially Purvi .What nonsense she was talking about ' our love will go to greater heights by us seperating '🤪
And why did Arjun go along with her crazy ideas ...

Why Purvi wants to send her mother to a family like Manav's .They neither lover her nor do they respect her ...including Manav ( do not like that fellow one bit anymore ) .🤢

To hell with both Arjun and Purvi ...silly fools ..Don't care about them no more ..🤢
With this action they will only end up messing up Archana life even more than they already have .

Madam Ovi thinks she won ...she has no idea that pain is now going to start in her life from this day onwards ...she went in this marriage ( where clearly the guy is head over heels in love with another girl ) now she will have to face the consequences of her zid ...will not feel sorry for her when she will have a horrible life with Arjun .👎🏼

Feelign very sorry for DK and Archana ..Only feelign sorry for these two and no one else ..Not even Arjun ..He should have slapped Purvi hard and told her to go to hell and should not have married Ovi ...

Star Of The Day ...
Ankita , only for looking  so  gorgeous ...

tanya nice to see u here😃just keep ur brain aside and watch the show and chill😆arjun purvi no one should b blamed only CV should b blamed,how they showing mother-daughter relation its pathetic🤪one daughter doing deal she wants BF instead mother happiness and another sacrificing love for mother👎🏼a mother-daughter can misunderstand one other but its so nasty how CV showing,completely silly show🤪
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

Purvi sacrificed her love for her mother's happiness. Arjun agreed to marry Ovi to keep Purvi happy. They both have heart and gives respect to others feelings.

Ovi taking advantage of the situation shows she doesn't care for others happiness.

But the Arjun's flash back and reality don't have any match.

In the flash back Arjun too much emotional but in the mandap he is not that much emotional.

something is missing.

hope Ovi has some blood from Archu's mahan nature and learnt from Purvi's sacrificial heart surely she refused and try to play game along with Arjun and Purvi.

that is the only hope i have now.
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
reshma28 thumbnail
But it was all the way Archana who was telling purvi that ,I love my daughters and my family
i want to be with them but my daughters hate me because of your and Arjun relation. so
purvi always was living in that guilt,that because of her ,archana is not accepted in Deshmukh
family.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=AshuNaik]Ankita looked gorgeous.. What a beauty..❤️ When ovi touched her feet I was like woww.. She is so fair..😳QUOTE]

She is really beautiful woman and her feet are really wow . arre bollywood ke directoron koi toh is haseen ladki ko female lead le lo films mein aapke bhagya khol jayegen . she will be best heroine after Madhubala in bollywood if she do films .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz.kaz

Do you think purvi sacrifies her love?? Purvi is the most selfish women, she didnt care about her mother dreams, Arjun's love. All she cared was herself. she think Archana will get her family's love by fullfilling Ovi's deal? How could she be so dumb? Why did Arjun marry Ovi? He should have backed up and said I dont get you ,fine.. But Just to prove you my love,I cant be that dumb to marry a plastic doll.

In all these, Arjun doesn't have his own spine or what? Purvi wills ay something and he will do? He should have dragged both of them to venue and tell in front of everyone- these 2 idiots are making DEAL.

someone make both of them understand 😉

but nope-- a smart savy businessman, in fraction of second married someone else... None of the characters except Manav has spine of his own. atleast so far, Manav is only sane character