India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Why Saraswati have Problem ?

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Today in last scene When Pintu offers his partnership to Ravi , Ravi tells him that he doesn't have any problem but Saraswati disagrees with it saying She have problem with it Confused .I thought she kind of accepted Pintu as her own son then why she said NO Confused . Any guesses ?

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 05 September 2012 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjDilbole_ShiOmRukmfan_2taahir004

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Damaad se piase leke kaisa business? 
Plus generally no mother will want son and son in law in same business as most places it results in a rift and now she only has one son in law to look up to... 
She realises that she cant make relations bitter with Pintu for business reasons. 
Thats what I feel.

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
At the moment Ravi is in a terrible situation if he cannot come up with the money he'll end up been in bigger problems this Saraswati is aware off , I'm just thinking that maybe she thinks Pintu will get the money from TTS so she does not want any help from TTS , but now Pinto is working and surely he must have savings

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@ Taahir - Pintu has got a job but is yet  to get his first salary so where are his savings from? 
Surely he will have to get the money from TTS mansion...for this. - Or he may borrow from his brother Babloo...

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

At the moment Ravi is in a terrible situation if he cannot come up with the money he'll end up been in bigger problems this Saraswati is aware off , I'm just thinking that maybe she thinks Pintu will get the money from TTS so she does not want any help from TTS , but now Pinto is working and surely he must have savings
But Taahir It's Pintu's First day then how can he have savings from this new job ?
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ Taahir - Pintu has got a job but is yet  to get his first salary so where are his savings from? 
Surely he will have to get the money from TTS mansion...for this. - Or he may borrow from his brother Babloo...
I aggree . Just now asked the same thing . I think Saraswati is still angry with TTS , Soo Defo she will not want any money from TTS . And May be that is why She refuses it . But by looking the precap it kind of felt that pintu might have convinced her foer the partnership . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 05 September 2012 at 10:05am

kmfan_2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think she has problem with TTS money she doesn't want that money to be invested in Ravi's business

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index