Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi will not force arnav for shaym (Page 2)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Definitely anjali is going to blackmail him and arnav will have no choice but to bring shyam

IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yey!!!!!!
I'm happy that Khushi didn't convince Arnav to bring shyam back to RM...
Love ya Khushi ^_^
Good that Anjali asked for Shyam.. And now Arnav has to take a brave decision :)
Arnav might Bow down to his di... :'(

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Definitely anjali is going to blackmail him and arnav will have no choice but to bring shyam
agree with u
jurrywhats28 Groupbie
jurrywhats28
jurrywhats28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i think khushi will not force arnav for shyam but when shyam will enter raizada house,anjali will show some improvement and shyam will show his fake caring nature but not towards khushi he will always try to hurt khushi by saying that'hum aapko kisi bhi haal me pake rahenge' so khushi will come to know that shaym has not changed at all and arnav was right but arnav will have a feeling that bcz of shyam his 'di' is getting better in health so he will start believing in shyam and then garima's past will blast out and arnav will not believe khushi(but somewhere he will have a feeling that khushi can't do this)but still they will seperate for sm time then smthing will happen with khushi bcz of shyam then the story will get more interesting track... woww i want to see khushi getting hurt by shyam and arnav saves her and romantic movwments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jurrywhats28

i think khushi will not force arnav for shyam but when shyam will enter raizada house,anjali will show some improvement and shyam will show his fake caring nature but not towards khushi he will always try to hurt khushi by saying that'hum aapko kisi bhi haal me pake rahenge' so khushi will come to know that shaym has not changed at all and arnav was right but arnav will have a feeling that bcz of shyam his 'di' is getting better in health so he will start believing in shyam and then garima's past will blast out and arnav will not believe khushi(but somewhere he will have a feeling that khushi can't do this)but still they will seperate for sm time then smthing will happen with khushi bcz of shyam then the story will get more interesting track... woww i want to see khushi getting hurt by shyam and arnav saves her and romantic movwments

nice one...hope everything happens in a good way.!!!!!!!! Tight script is required!!!!!!!!! IPKND rocks!!!!!!!!
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jurrywhats28

I don't think arnav again mistrust on khushi but ya due to past they seprate and yes shaym will hurt khushi or arnav
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayRenFern

yey!!!!!!
I'm happy that Khushi didn't convince Arnav to bring shyam back to RM...
Love ya Khushi ^_^
Good that Anjali asked for Shyam.. And now Arnav has to take a brave decision :)
Arnav might Bow down to his di... :'(

agree with u

Go to top