Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 9)

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I love the way Tinoo and Ankit articulated what I had in mind. Yes, it seems like J expects forgiveness and acceptance too easily with again a selfish motive of a helpless man. As Tinoo mentioned, he went about it in a wrong way. True Bairon did not have all the latest facts. Even before showing how sorry he was, he is asking for a meeting with A, and pretending he did not know about the Sagai. When the truth came out thru DS Bairon has every right to think the worst of him.
This is a lesson in life. When you make big mistakes repeatedly, it takes lot of efforts to prove you have reformed. People will always think the worst about you.
J today is totally helpless. Helpless people often tend to be selfish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerSuchi-dixie123

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I do feel pity for Jagia and I feel BS should have listened to him, fed him and given some money. Thats all. He definitely should not be allowed to stay in Haveli. Nothing to say abt his forgiveness as I m not sure if has really changed or not.
sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
It is the otherway round... Selfish people often tend to remain helpless...
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
dont any of you jagya supporters feel sorry for or pity for dadisa and bhairon?

i mean arrogant jackass grandson comes and says "mein aapke bharose yahaan aaya hoon"ShockedShockedShockedShocked

a shocking statement to say the least, and dadisa reacted appropriately.  That is a statement of his having taken her for granted. how could he say he has come on her bharosa after all that he has done to her?

then he tells bhairon "mein anandi ko khushiyaan lautane aaya hoon"

In bhairon's place, I would have keeled over off a heart attack.  I have just taken great pains to rehabilitate anandi and got her engaged to a great man and a great family that appreciates her sarpanch position, her intellectual achievements and her good nature ... and this good for nothing jerk who made fun of her education and exploited her nature suddenly comes back and says Im going to re-establish a relationship with her... the wriiting is on the wall... shiv and anandi's relationship will break off if jagya starts with his "khushiyaan giving mission"

and after this somehow for me, the next logical step does not seem to be to invite him into the haveli and serve him a meal.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAnjaliAnjumJan50Picasso9ankit111ritzy09Manasi_16anu rulzSuchi-dixie123aparnauma

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
DS ke liye I don't feel sorry or pity , but respect now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Suchi-

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I do feel pity for Jagia and I feel BS should have listened to him, fed him and given some money. Thats all. He definitely should not be allowed to stay in Haveli. Nothing to say abt his forgiveness as I m not sure if has really changed or not.

But why should Bhairon do even that much? Everytime Jagya has opened his mouth to talk, he has not insulted & humiliated his family...he has been in drunken brawls before this as well...Bhairon has paid for his entire education...then why is he expected to keep doing more? Purely because he did the paap of fathering this jerk??? Jagya knew he had no money...why did he go and drink?

When Jagya did not fulfill even a single duty of a son, why are DS & Bhairon supposed to continue fulfilling theirs?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9ritzy09anu rulzSuchi-

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@tinoo..Jagaya said that about Anandi's happiness he will return to her after he confessed he came at engagement ...he even said that he has given lots of sorrows to Anandi therefore doesn't want to interfere in  her happiness ..and his lie which i agree he shouldn't have said that but he lied as he said because he didn't want them to feel bad meaning he didnt want his family to think after seeing Anandi's engagement his family won't think he came here only with this purpose to re establish his relation with Anandi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09elasingh

Go to top