Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 8)

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

EITE : I think the family should give him one chance.. It's okay, he's been tortured enough :(  afterall, apne toh apne hote hain! Personally, for me, nothing is more pitiful and heartbreaking as a family disowning their son/daughter Ouch

I also felt bad for Jagya..more due to Shashank's acting than actual sympathy for teh character, but still!

But if you ask me...what is definitely more painful & heartbreaking is when your own child rebukes you, insults you, humiliates you on the path of his supposed success. Apne khoon pasine se seencha hua bachcha jab aapko kadmo-tale roundkar apne sapne poore karna chahta hai...that is most disturbing

Sorry...the last line I couldn't express in English

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumhookedAngel-likeDevil

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
As concern to feeling bad, i too feel bad for him and i always say tht he might get a chance if he REALLY repent and may be he is really doing it. But my objection is only HE SD NOT EXPECT THT IT SD BE SO EASYLOL he sd not expect tht people will just forget everything by his one sorry. Another thing is he is again choosing wrong way to convince thm by using Anandi. Although we still dont know how will he use her, but even tht thought indicate, he is on wrong way, as he sd realise tht his this action can create problem for Anandi itself. As if problems caused by him already not enough to create more now.LOL I know he is getting more thn enough to realise, in comparision of Gawari madam, who still got nothing in comparision of himLOLLOLbut portraying herself biggest victimLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 06 September 2012 at 5:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAnjaliAnjumrgattuChytraJan50hookedSuchi-

Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

As concern to feeling bad, i too feel bad for him and i always say tht he might get a chance if he REALLY repent and may be he is really doing it. But my objection is only HE SD NOT EXPECT THT IT SD BE SO EASYLOL he sd not expect tht people will just forget everything by his pne sorry. Another thing is he is again choosing wrong way to convince thm by using Anandi. Although we still dont know how will he use her, but even tht thought indicate, he is on wrong way, as he sd realise tht his this action can create problem for Anandi itself. As if problems caused by him already not enough to create more now.LOL I know he is getting more thn enough to realise, in comparision of Gawari madam, who still got nothing in comparision of himLOLLOLbut portraying herself biggest victimLOL

She will soon get into the sty Ankit!. Then she will see what a life is when your husband leaves you for other woman with no proper divorce. She will face the wrath of the world now. I hope everyone who loves a married man(I consider it no love and look upon that as a cannibalistic behavior) learns a lesson.

Gawari's ill fate is yet to strike her. I am sure her big fat ego will be busted like a air bauble. She will see it through Anandi's eyes now. Only comfort is she is in city, Wish she in a village and then it would have been an eye for eye , eyeopener for every mistress.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Ash_Storytellerankit111Suchi-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hmmm  hard choice here I think that Jagya needs to clear his head and Fully Repent, I did feel bad for him SHASHANK DID AMAZING YESTERDAY! WOW
sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
The problem of guilty consciousness is quite natural for an Anandi hater (Jagat)  to have 2 request to accept his mistakes unconditionally ... but alas! what 2 do? there's no other option  No?man na hai ki this wd b hard 2 digest.hence the world appears as harsh..REALITY will always be like this!
HOw long...How long the crimes can be substantiated as REALITIES? Jagathees!!??
We r being pushed to a stage that sincerity,honesty,integrity,law abiding,morality abiding ones who respect elders are IMAGINARY...not real???
HOW long anyone can allow  stooping  to such disgusting logic s  by Jagya?? Remember..Jagat is asking for redemption to those to whom he had torn off the once beautiful n sympathetic hearts ...  If you say now they are heartless ...Yes ...they are heartless now as it is Jagat who killed their hearts n left them heartless..He is a great cardiac Doctor yaar... always removes hearts from people..

He must spend rest of his life in Jail..
Hope Gauri cd do it ..unlike Anandi..because she only has the REAL pyar...
A terrorist gives the suffering for an hour to his victims..this ***@@##!!%$$ (Jagat) had been torturing people like anything for years...
He must be hanged till death or must b sent back to Gauri ...

Edited by sreevask - 06 September 2012 at 6:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I agree that Jayga's state was pitiable but few things were just too hard to miss -

He started his forgiveness with a lie

He knows that Anandi si engaged. Then doesn't he realise that his coming back at this point is going to make life difficult, embarassing and insulting for his family and Anandi.

If he trully felt sorry he could have said "I am sorry. i know you can't forgive me easily but I am repenting. I also know that Anandi is moving on in her life and I am happy for her. I just wanted to say this to you" and then walked off. I am sure, Bhairon would have felt more truth in his apolgy if it was not yet just about him.

All he wanted was to regain comfort of his old life.

On top of it precap, where he still thinks it is his family's fault to not listen to him. He left his mother alone in Mumbai knowing fully well that she can not manage alone, without understanding what she was trying to say...

Also, he plans to go and talk to Anandi. Did she actually not wish him all the best with his future at the time of divorce. If he was even her friend, he would have stopped and thought if his coming to her life now will create any issues for her. He would have thought that how can he stay back in Jetsar till Anandi is there and doesn't get married.

He should have thought to go back to Mumabi, do a job and complete his MS...alone and then come back once Anandi was settled. But no, he actualyl wants her help after she told him clearly in bilaria after bhibhut faisco to get lost from her life.

sorry, after all that i don't even feel pity...let alone forgiveness

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vamitaChytraankit111Manasi_16anu rulzSuchi-aparnaumaelasingh

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
exactly Ritzy 

I do not feel an OUNCE of pity for that selfish creature

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vamitaChytraritzy09

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

Though I hated him all through the way, I felt so sorry for Jagya today.  I couldn't watch him being thrown out by his father.  Being a mother of two sons, this scene pained me. Did anyone feel the same?

Thinking of Sumithra, I felt so sad.Confused

By the way, it seems no one can replace Jagya in Anandi's mind.  The very air of him making her sense his presence.  Don't understand how it is going to end.
not really..coz for a father like bhairav, who has been nothing but suportive to his son at every step, a son like jagya who has gone trampling on his very dreams and principles, is nothing but the saddest state of affairs..and jagya has to reap what he has sown..i find him more guilty than gauri..his attitude sucked even before he had met gauri..he turned his back on his parents and family long before gauri walked into the picture..so for them to kick him out is not wrong in my opinion..

Go to top