Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 7)

noshows Groupbie
noshows
noshows

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Just few clarifications.

I think jagath didn't come to haveli because he didn't have a place to go. He expressed that he had hurt his entire family because of his attraction towards gauri. he left her on his own will. she didn't kick him out.

He was shown feeling terrible for the last few episodes, about the way he treated bis family and anandhi.

I felt in todays episode he was more sort of embarrassed to let his family know that he was at haveli during the engagement.

Didn't he slow down when he saw anandhi with Shiv?

May be he did change and he is seeking anandhis help as she is the only person who was always therefor him.

I am really pitiful for jagath. I didn't like it when he insulted his family and had relationship with Gauri, but I think he already paid for his deeds by not completing his MS, horrible lifestyle, greedy partner and what not. Now itvlooks like he really want to step into have and show his folks how he is truly reformed.

Great acting by Shashank. Atleast for Shahsank's sake I hope cvs make jagiya change for good and let go of Anandhi and dedicate his life to Jaitsar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumelasingh

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Most of what I wanted to say has already been well said by Suchi and the others. Still - I shud admit - I did feel sad for Jagya when he had to pick himself up in front of the village people and walk away, so dirty and barefoot.

It was a very painful scene and that was aptly reflected on DS's face. She has loved him more than anyone else ever has and J has used up, manipulated and smart-acted with her too.

They know that J is beyond reform. He feels a little sorry and comes by but his guile evn here - shows that he is still not completely there. He has a long way to go. His realization needs to be complete, till then, let him get rejected.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9ChytraSiriuslySujalSuchi-aparnauma

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
whatever i loved shashank's acting yesterday..kudos to him

Edited by aru_86 - 06 September 2012 at 12:05am

SiriuslySujalhookedSuchi--Ursh-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I know it is difficult not to feel bad for him.But he had it coming.He deserves what he got.I still do not think Bhairon was being harsh.In fact I felt more sad thinking about Bhairon how difficult it must have been for him when he had to throw that no good son of his out like that.
Any way if  he really cared for his family and loved them he would not let them see him in this situation.

hookedSuchi-

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by ankit111

I always believe giving a chance, but this chance sd be given and not demanded. Wht Jogia is doing, he came for asking forgiveness, to confess his mistakes, repent. But wht he is doing, he is doing all this with an expectation, with expectation to be accepted and if he didnt get the desire result, in precap he was blabbering tht no one is ready to hear himLOLLOLand going to use his trumph card as entery pass in the haweli. Again he is showing his selfish nature. If he was really repenting, he came, asked for forgiveness, said sorry and live up to thm, wht they wd do with his sorry. He sd not demand or hv grudges tht no one is hearing him. He sd leave the haweli and continue trying. May be in distannt future, they will realise tht he is really improved person and wd hv forgiven him. Wht wd hv been the nature of this forgiveness it also must decided by thm. Wht is this, realise his mistake, but dont want to face the consequenses, just want in one day everything sd be ok. Just said sorry and everything is ok. Wht a prayashchitLOLLOLLOL

For u it is selfish behaviour,but for jagya it is hard work,he is trying very hard to get forgivenes from them ,now there is one way left that it is throuh anandi.He has come so far ,and why to go without putting best efforts. LOL
For u achieving ur goal by Pairwi, is HARD WORK, but for me its easiest way. If he want forgiveness, he sd try himself and not use someone. BTW SELFISHNESS and HARD WORK two different things, even for selfish reason, one can do HARD WORK. Wht his hard work mean? Its for social welfare, or for welfare of Anandi, or to make his parents happyLOL NO, his HARD WORK mean his entery in the haweli. Dosent he know tht Its very critical time for Anandi and his presense will increase her problem? Dosnt he know tht he is enforcing himself on his family, which doing nothing good for thm? He told tht he want to correct his mistake, but dosnt he encreasing everybodies problem with his this HARD WORKLOL If he want to prove himself an inproved person, he sd act like inproved person and not do HARDWORK to get entry thru PairwiLOL how can anyone believe him after so much his HARD WORK in past and now again start his HARD WORK with lieLOLLOL Action speak louder thn words, and he hs to do REAL HARD WORK by action and not just choose easiest way.

BTW why Jogia is denounced only whn he go against Gauri, whn his all action against Anandi or his family, is defended in the name of TRUE LOVE or HARD WORKWink in fact if he is true with anyone in any extend (as per his own standardWink), its only Gawari MadamLOL

rgattuChytraSuchi-Blukittensurabhi01

Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
well said Ankit. Clap
Jagat needs to face this with his commitment to hard work not by the nearest trump card available. I felt a bit bad when he was shown in that condition, but by then I tried to rememebr all those situations he humiliated Anandi. Then I am back to normal 

Ash_StorytellerSuchi-

Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged

JAGYA S BIGGEST FAULT...HE RAISEDA BANNER AGAINST BALVIVAH..HE IS NOW SUFFERER...
[/QUOTE]

That's joke of this century guys ROFL ROFL ROFL
Jagat??? and he raised a banner???LOL Lol
My poor nerves started aching with laughing on this joke of the forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Ash_StorytellerManasi_16Suchi-

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I felt so bad for Jagya...I actually got tears :(

He does deserve to be taught a lesson for what he did by abandoning his own family and hurting them, but the way he was treated yesday was just too much :( 

There's no place like home, there's no relationships like parent-child, and I guess the producer wanted to convey that to us audiences. Family love is the only love, without which one wouldnt be happy for too long... I dont think any man on this planet would be happy being away from his parents and hurting them, they just hide and suppress their real feelings and burry them deep inside.

When you hurt your own parents and other goodwilling people(Anandi) to the extent of even abandoning, cheating and growing hatred towards them ,  one would end up this way. What goes around, comes back around.

EITE : I think the family should give him one chance.. It's okay, he's been tortured enough :(  afterall, apne toh apne hote hain! Personally, for me, nothing is more pitiful and heartbreaking as a family disowning their son/daughter Ouch

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 06 September 2012 at 3:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjum

Go to top