India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 5)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well said Tinoo..I did not feel a shred of pity for that man.

He still LIED .. and said he lied for the family's sake ...that he didn;t come to the engagement.

The Real reason was that he did not want to be humiliated not the family.

He does not care a shred about his family or Anandi. 

Its just HIM HIM HIM...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlBidaaifan09mmishra1Picasso9dliphooked

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
sry double post..

Edited by monamie111 - 05 September 2012 at 10:38am
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I always believe giving a chance, but this chance sd be given and not demanded. Wht Jogia is doing, he came for asking forgiveness, to confess his mistakes, repent. But wht he is doing, he is doing all this with an expectation, with expectation to be accepted and if he didnt get the desire result, in precap he was blabbering tht no one is ready to hear himLOLLOLand going to use his trumph card as entery pass in the haweli. Again he is showing his selfish nature. If he was really repenting, he came, asked for forgiveness, said sorry and live up to thm, wht they wd do with his sorry. He sd not demand or hv grudges tht no one is hearing him. He sd leave the haweli and continue trying. May be in distannt future, they will realise tht he is really improved person and wd hv forgiven him. Wht wd hv been the nature of this forgiveness it also must decided by thm. Wht is this, realise his mistake, but dont want to face the consequenses, just want in one day everything sd be ok. Just said sorry and everything is ok. Wht a prayashchitLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumrgattummishra1AbhiAniAsh_StorytellerPicasso9hookedmonamie111Suchi-Blukittensurabhi01tiny15AreYaar

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

@tanvi --
</div>
I doint think bhairon realized that jagya has fallen on bad times. He is under the impression that jagya has completed his m.s. and is working as a doctor. He doesnt know that the dean debarred him and that he has not got a job etc.

My sense is that he thinks jagya has been in yet one more drunken brawl. And so he is disgusted at jagya's inability to manage his drunken brawls. Last time too he

was arrested and in jail for drunken misbehaviour.

So the question of pampering him with clothes and money does not arise.

Also, I think Jagya handled it wrong. He should not have mentioned wanting to meet with anandi or talking to anandi.

He should havelimited his repentance speech to dadisa and bhairon... and left any reference to anandi out of the picture.

<div>and then he says "mein anandi ko khushiyaan dene aaya hoo" ... so obviously bhairon will flair up.
Tinno i dnt think jagya looked like a prince that bhairon feels that he is good condition,i understand last time he was jailed but i stil feel if bhairon cud nothing but provide him a shirt and some money,even begar wud have arived then he wud do that right.i just he was extremely harsh and i m preety much sure its anandi who is going to make his entry at haveli,i just dnt understand y do they make mahaanta crap,i mean it wud be very much convincing if family feels pity and takes him in rather then anandi doing mahaan favour.

Edited by tanvismile - 05 September 2012 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjum

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

The thing is..Jagya did not come back to the family on his own accord. 
He came back cause he has no one to go to.

If he would have come back apologized and hten left them alone, then perhaps ,...just perhaps after years of repenting..things would get better. 

He needs to realize that , there is no easy way out. 

That Jagu prince makes mistakes and everyone forgives him. 

ANd he needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions.

He has a child on the way, which I am sure will be made known to him. If he is an escapist then how will he raise his child to be responsible?

He needs HARSh lessons to WAKE UP!

I agree with you fully. I do not know if you have read the book"Asami Hazir " by Bimal Mitra or watched the tele drama based on this novel"Muzrim Hazir" There the protagonist pays for the misdeeds of his forefathers. The way he does it,is called true repentance. 

I want Jagya to follow this path of repentance. Let him go back, apologize sincerely to Gauri.whether he likes it or not, now she is his present and future unless they decide to part ways. Let him become a successful doctor. Learn humility and have a mind to serve people selflessly. Let him invest time and effort in being a good doctor and earn a good name for self. 
The forgiveness will follow.

Edited by mocking_bird - 05 September 2012 at 10:53am
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I always believe giving a chance, but this chance sd be given and not demanded. Wht Jogia is doing, he came for asking forgiveness, to confess his mistakes, repent. But wht he is doing, he is doing all this with an expectation, with expectation to be accepted and if he didnt get the desire result, in precap he was blabbering tht no one is ready to hear himLOLLOLand going to use his trumph card as entery pass in the haweli. Again he is showing his selfish nature. If he was really repenting, he came, asked for forgiveness, said sorry and live up to thm, wht they wd do with his sorry. He sd not demand or hv grudges tht no one is hearing him. He sd leave the haweli and continue trying. May be in distannt future, they will realise tht he is really improved person and wd hv forgiven him. Wht wd hv been the nature of this forgiveness it also must decided by thm. Wht is this, realise his mistake, but dont want to face the consequenses, just want in one day everything sd be ok. Just said sorry and everything is ok. Wht a prayashchitLOLLOLLOL

For u it is selfish behaviour,but for jagya it is hard work,he is trying very hard to get forgivenes from them ,now there is one way left that it is throuh anandi.He has come so far ,and why to go without putting best efforts. LOL
sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Yes Bhairon shd not b 2 harsh... Better 3.. Or 4.. Good parenting keep it up...redemption shd not b easy for jagat...

Edited by sreevask - 05 September 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Ash_Storytellernitha

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yes Bhairo was very much harsh but i think he was more harsh on himself ..what a big stone he must have kept on his heart to throw Jagaya out of house today ..doesn't he want to say bhaad mein jaye to all and bring his son back home ...but the thing is here son broke his father's trust big time he  rejected his own father for his two day's love  ..and i think its  not easy for any father to throw his blood out of house like this... yes it must be very painful for Jagaya but i believe it will be twice more painful for  bhairo himself ...children's love for their parents i believe is nothing as compared to how much parents love their children...didn't bhairo want to give his  son a hug and bring him back home  he has shown his pain many times how much his heart cries for his son ...but for that son needs to prove himself  that he is changed .LOL...but here son is still a long way to goLOL and i believe when Jagaya will show he is redeemed properly Bhairo will be the most happiest person on earth to bring him back home and this present incident will give bhairo more sleepless nights than Jagaya and when the truth of Jagaya Gauri break up will be revealed to him how much he will cry for not listening to his son today ...

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnihookedmonamie111aparnaumatiny15

Go to top