Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 4)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

Keep every mistake aside friends, they should have given him some food at least.  Becharaa...Cry

I know everyone will beat me up if I am available.  But I still feel sorry.  He must have been so hungry naa...Cry

From past experience, it is well known that if you invite jagya for a meal to the haveli, he stays for six months, then gauri comes looking for him, and she too stays for another three months.  In bhairon's place, I would not open the lid on that can of worms at all.  If he is hungry, he should go and eat at a restaurant.  Is the haveli a dharamshala?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasAnjaliAnjumsaluniemmishra1sdk10AbhiAniPicasso9Ash_Storytellerfastforwardhooked.Ranju.poiu123ankit111monamie111Manasi_16Suchi-Blukittensurabhi01aparnaumakhusi_*tiny15

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I did feel sorry for Jagya, but up until i SAW the promo... beysharmi ki bhi haad hoti hain.
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
That jerk never learns. He is still heading back to Anandi. He just told at the haveli that he will not interfere in Anandi's life and there the first chance he gets , he is running back to her.

This time Anandi will not support him. 

He will only get the SHOCK of his life when she turns him down. Before he was her husband (naam ka hi sahih) but now, they are divorced.. chapter close.

THough she will be a bit hurt, she is not going ot turn her back on Shiv .,and his family.

Anandi is NOT gauri or jagya...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumsdk10mmishra1Ash_Storytellerpoiu123dliphooked.Ranju.fastforwardManasi_16

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Anjalianjum:

I think you are missing the big picture.

Jagya dumped anandi on bhairon's hands and said "you selected this girl for me, she is your headache, I dont give a damn. This is a child marriage which is a burden"

So bhairon said "fair enough, i made the mistake, and I will take care of this girl"

In a village setting, with a divorcee tag,  it is a miracle that she got a proper type of guy to begin with, one who is in every respect her intellectual equal, who is decent, respectful and polished.

The kind of guys bhairon was forced to look at all had several children, were crude, or were three times her age, old enough to be her grandfather.

So, now bhairon has with great difficulty, and a miracle from devi maa, made all efforts to rehabilitate anandi.   Now suddenly this jackass son of his comes home saying "I want to talk to anandi, I want to give her khushiyaan"... it is ridiculous.

In addition to which,  Bhairon knows it is dangerous to keep Jagya at the haveli. His presence at the haveli will naturally lead to tensions between anandi and the shekhar family (real or perceived)  and may lead to the engagement breaking off... or maybe given that anandi has feelings for Jag ... she may get false hope of re-establishing a relationship with Jagya... and Bhairon knows that there is a gauri in the background whom he will eventually go back to.   Why allow him to stay there and play on anandi's emotions?

Inviting him for a meal means that he will be in the haveli... and they dont want the villagers also getting any wrong ideas, because the gossip will eventually reach the shekhars as well.  Today, all the villagers also got the clear message that Jagya is not in with the haveli folks.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumrgattusdk10mmishra1AbhiAniPicasso9dliphookedfastforward.Ranju.poiu123monamie111Manasi_16dixie123aparnauma

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Well whatever it was...Shashank's acting was too good and it really made me cryCry. But yes he deserves all the pain.

But I still don't see how Gauri is going to be punished. She deserves an equal bashing. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1faryal-maliktiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
honestly..i felt bad for jaggya today!!..i am not a mother...but right now i do not have any guilt in saying that YES I FELT BAD FOR THAT PIG-HEAD!..Ouch

BUT i also don think that Bhairon was harsh today...if bhairon was harsh then what jaggya and gauri did with the whole family what was that?????? Shocked

yaar i wanted to see it since a long time...jaggya got what he deserves Angry so NO SYMPATHY from my side for him!! Dead..DS also felt bad for him...and do u think that it was easy for bhairon to throw him out like this?..NO! not at all...i am sure bhairon felt bad too...but no one, including the viwers should sympathize with him as it is the treatment he deserved and also i think he needed this treatment badly to become GOOD again...for a guy like jaggya this is the only way left! Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393Picasso9hookednithaManasi_16tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

I felt very sad for Jagya.. may be because I am soft hearted.. but isn't it ok if on realizes mistakes and does paschyatap? We all make mistakes. Yes, we do pay the price too..and its not an easy way out..but galtiyan toh insaan se hi hoti hai na.. I would have forgiven Jagya ..Confused May be I am just moved by Shashank's acting .. I dont know..Ouch

Sonali, you are right, we  all do make mistakes and at some point or the other we all do want forgiveness.  But I define "mistake" as something done unintentionally, where we dont realize what we have done, but it has hurt someone without our intending it.

Here what jagya did was with deliberate intent and he knew fully well what he was doing.  so i cant see this as a mistake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniePicasso9sonali_dgmonamie111Manasi_16Suchi-

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Tinoo,

I totally agree with every bit of your opinions.  And I know how careless he was in treating his own family members.  No words to explain those moments.

I too was so surprised that he started this come-back with yet another lie.

Somehow I felt sad seeing this guy walking away with torn clothes, etc.. It was just a pity, not the forgiveness from my side.  No one can ever forgive such a person.

Go to top