Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

I felt very sad for Jagya.. may be because I am soft hearted.. but isn't it ok if on realizes mistakes and does paschyatap? We all make mistakes. Yes, we do pay the price too..and its not an easy way out..but galtiyan toh insaan se hi hoti hai na.. I would have forgiven Jagya ..Confused May be I am just moved by Shashank's acting .. I dont know..Ouch

But he is still lying. I'm not sure if he has any real intention to reform himself. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AbhiAnisonali_dgfastforwardmonamie111Suchi-

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

Though I hated him all through the way, I felt so sorry for Jagya today.  I couldn't watch him being thrown out by his father.  Being a mother of two sons, this scene pained me. Did anyone feel the same?

Thinking of Sumithra, I felt so sad.Confused

By the way, it seems no one can replace Jagya in Anandi's mind.  The very air of him making her sense his presence.  Don't understand how it is going to end.

I am not sory for him !!! How would a parent feel if your child cheats on his her her partner - makes fun of their parents upbringing and call them illiterate !! He came back because gauri turned out to be bad and he has no money he was dependent on gauri's money !! he would never have came back if he had lot of money and better job !!! he is an opportunist ------ any parents who stand by their children's bad deeds are always wrong. What u expected him to behave welcome him----- he might have felt the pain in his heart but jagiya is a worthless son and husband ------- he maried gauri now running away from her too --- when he will learn to take the responsibility ??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prishacobyAnjaliAnjumsdk10mmishra1AbhiAniSuchi-

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

The thing is..Jagya did not come back to the family on his own accord. 
He came back cause he has no one to go to.

If he would have come back apologized and hten left them alone, then perhaps ,...just perhaps after years of repenting..things would get better. 

He needs to realize that , there is no easy way out. 

That Jagu prince makes mistakes and everyone forgives him. 

ANd he needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions.

He has a child on the way, which I am sure will be made known to him. If he is an escapist then how will he raise his child to be responsible?

He needs HARSh lessons to WAKE UP!

You are so right Suchi...He is taking everyone for granted still and needs this wake up call...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Suchi-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
agar jagya ne time pe mistake realize ki hoti to use immediate forgive kiya jaa sakta tha pur usne bahut der lagayi mistake realize karne mein tub tuk ds family kitne pain se gujar chuke hain aur mumbai mein gauri ke saath khush tha not even realizing the pain of anandi and singh family .so i think whatever bhairon to do him absolutely right .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Ash_Storytellermonamie111tiny15

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Keep every mistake aside friends, they should have given him some food at least.  Becharaa...Cry

I know everyone will beat me up if I am available.  But I still feel sorry.  He must have been so hungry naa...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I did not feel sorry for him at all. 
I do not think he has been punished enough. He has to learn through hard way and despite everything he has still not learnt which surprises me. How thick skinned he is!!

mmishra1sdk10fastforwardSuchi-

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

I felt very sad for Jagya.. may be because I am soft hearted.. but isn't it ok if on realizes mistakes and does paschyatap? We all make mistakes. Yes, we do pay the price too..and its not an easy way out..but galtiyan toh insaan se hi hoti hai na.. I would have forgiven Jagya ..Confused May be I am just moved by Shashank's acting .. I dont know..Ouch

My god !! you can forgive a cheater ------ a selfish person --------he is  a snake he will be in form again once he fulfill his aim - he is good for nothing ------ pathetic 

sas_smmishra1sonali_dgfastforward

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
jub pata tha ki bhook lagegi to alcohol mein paise kyon barbad kiye .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhassaluniesdk10mmishra1Picasso9poiu123monamie111

Go to top