India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 2)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't think he was harsh.How callously he discarded his parents without any concern for them.He didi not care what will happen to them when he decided to move to Mumbai.He just unilaterally informed them about his decision.
Anyway he would not have come back to them if the going was good in Mumbai.
Why didn't he remember his parents when the things were good for him?
I can go on and on about his illtreatment of his parents because the list is endless.

Edited by aparnauma - 05 September 2012 at 9:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1NDDgirlsdk10Jan50AbhiAniPicasso9dlipfastforwardManasi_16monamie111Suchi-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i do not also feel sorry for  jagya .what does he think just one word sorry family will except him back immediately and forget all pain given by him 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Jan50fastforwardSuchi-

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_s

May be you are too soft natured like anandi to feel pity for such a person.  

Truly said yaar.  My husband is also an MCP.  This is why I developed too much bond with my sons.  Maybe this caused me to feel pain that a son being thrown out by his father.  I myself was surprised why I was teary eyed while watching this scene.

Our opinions depend on how we identify ourselves in those characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50elasingh

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Even i agree,i mean at least give him money and clothes,sending him like that,its too harsh,its unbelievable for me,can a parent become so harsh,that dnt feel any pity for their child in this condition.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393AnjaliAnjumelasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Anjali, If you see the episodes of last year, you will know, that Bhairon had tried to reason with Jagya at every point...They let him stay even when he came with Gauri...But Jagya had so dissapointed him to the point that he feels no mercy for him...He tried to insult Anandi every step of the way, same girl who saved his life...He insulted her for not being educated, even though he knew in what circumstances she grew up...He lied for 5 years and changed his name, same name which was so fondly choosen by his parents...And he changed it without a thought...Next he even sold the one locket, which he knew had fond memories of his dadaji, which his dadisa gave him with so much love...He bought other girl after marrying, not once thinking about what they would go through, or how they would face Anandi after that...He never thought of Anandi, how she would feel...Never defended her when Gauri insulted her so much...He did not even think, when he asked about the property rights, and put a condition that if he did not get his share, he would not give Anandi divorce...How low a person can get? Bhairon knows what Anandi has gone through every step of the way, how can he just forgive him...?
I am a mother of two as well...And I know one should forgive our childrens mistake...But this is no small mistake...Adultery and such behaviour never should be accepted and I am glad that there are people who support their D-I-L at the cost of their son...I feel for Sumitra and dadisa...But the tears Jagya gave are more heavier than what he is going through now...But I am sure, the day Jagya really really realizes his faul...I am saying this, because still after all this, his ego is intact and he takes few people like dadisa and Anandi as his property thinking that they will do anything for him no matter what...But dadisa has put him in his position now...I am not sure what Anandi would do now...

But coming back to the point, for some mistakes, the path to redemption is very hard...To think that everything will be forgiven so easily, is more egoistic issue...He has taken so long time to realize his mistakes...But did he think how many tears he has given in these years to his family and Anandi? Still he feels that they should forgive him as soon as he asks for one...Do you think, this is the person who is very very sorry talking?

If Jagya is really sorry, he should take up his responsibility and fulfil his parents wish and do what needs to be, instead of roaming here and there like a begger...!

And Anandi, I don't have much to say for her, till I see tomorrow's episode...!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

prishacobysdk10mmishra1AbhiAnirimi10Jan50hookeddlipfastforwardManasi_16monamie111Suchi-tiny15aparnaumaDaltoniAreYaar

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Even i agree,i mean at least give him money and clothes,sending him like that,its too harsh,its unbelievable for me,can a parent become so harsh,that dnt feel any pity for their child in this condition.

This is what exactly I thought.  
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@tanvi --

I doint think bhairon realized that jagya has fallen on bad times. He is under the impression that jagya has completed his m.s. and is working as a doctor.  He doesnt know that the dean debarred him and that he has not got a job etc.

My sense is that he thinks jagya has been in yet one more drunken brawl.  And so he is disgusted at jagya's inability to manage his drunken brawls.  Last time too he
 was arrested and in jail for drunken misbehaviour.

So the question of pampering him with clothes and money does not arise.

Also, I think Jagya handled it wrong.  He should not have mentioned wanting to meet with anandi or talking to anandi.

He should have limited his repentance speech to dadisa and bhairon... and left any reference to anandi out of the picture.

and then he says "mein anandi ko khushiyaan dene aaya hoo"  ... so obviously bhairon will flair up.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1rgattusdk10ChytraJan50AbhiAniPicasso9hookedpoiu123fastforwardManasi_16dixie123aparnaumatiny15AreYaar

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The thing is..Jagya did not come back to the family on his own accord. 
He came back cause he has no one to go to.

If he would have come back apologized and hten left them alone, then perhaps ,...just perhaps after years of repenting..things would get better. 

He needs to realize that , there is no easy way out. 

That Jagu prince makes mistakes and everyone forgives him. 

ANd he needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions.

He has a child on the way, which I am sure will be made known to him. If he is an escapist then how will he raise his child to be responsible?

He needs HARSh lessons to WAKE UP!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasAnjaliAnjumsaluniemmishra1sdk10NDDgirlchitra11vamitaChytraAbhiAniPicasso9dliphookedfastforwardmonamie111Manasi_16surabhi01aparnaumaDaltoni

Go to top