India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 11)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
From today episode, i think Jogia really realised his mistake and i really feel for him. But still he cant realise tht he is doing not good for any body, neither to his family nor himself. But now i cant hate him, becoz atleast from today episode HIS INTENTION is not bad and for me INTENTION MATTER MOSTLOLLOL 

Edited by ankit111 - 06 September 2012 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjummahi12elasingh

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
You know, if Jagya made a success of himself, had a good settled life and then came to ask forgiveness I would buy into it.  Why?  Because he has everything and wants nothing, absolutely nothing but his family's love, affection and forgiveness.  That would prove his sincerity in repenting.  Right now, in his Bikhari status he is just proving himself to be a consistent parasite and user, an avatar that has gotten him into all this trouble in the first place.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimenzAnjaliAnjumankit111Manasi_16khusi_*

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

@ Manasi . Jagia is his son. I also don't want him near Anandi but still we feel sorry even for a distant relative if we see him in such a condition.

You know what the problem with our (at least mine...since I don't know what age you are...I am 26) generation is??? We take parents as only providers. For us, parents exist to give us a happy life, a comfortable living, higher education and a constant supply of money! Apart from that, that have no role, no rights...after they keep the world at our feet, then they are expected to withdraw from the decision making of our life. After being dependent on them for every little thing, then we kids talk abt being independent & individualistic. But unfortunately things don't work that way!

Parents cannot have all responsibilities but no rights!! If Bhairon is expected to provide for Jagya, then he also has some right over Jagya. I agree that now Jagya has realised his mistake...but before getting forgiveness, he has to pay for his mistakes. For the Singhs to even be sympathetic to Jagya, he has to earn back the trust he has been trampling upon fro the past 7 years. Just because today Jagya is repenting, why is the family expected to let go of every pain he has given them over so many years?

They are also human...its not that they are not affected by Jagya's state...they are just too weary to take the risk of taking him in. If you observe that scene again...DS and Bhairon both are clearly very upset to see Jagya like this...the last stare Bhairon gives him...it doesn't have only anger...along with anger it displays sadness, frustration, guilt as well! All parents are heartbroken to see their kid in such a state...but it is better for Jagya that Bhairon didn't listen to him...its high time that the Laadesar realizes that he has to face the consequences of his actions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aimenzAnjaliAnjumankit111anu rulzelasinghaparnauma

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Manasi, very wise analysis. You look so matured at this young age. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16elasingh

Go to top