Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!! (Page 10)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

By the way, it seems no one can replace Jagya in Anandi's mind.  The very air of him making her sense his presence.  Don't understand how it is going to end.

J's behaviour affected her so badly that she lost faith in man-woman relationships.That's why she keeps remembering J and his love to remind herself the pain he caused to distance herself from S.
Her sixth sense is alerting her to the danger that is lurking by.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09Suchi-tiny15

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@ Manasi . Jagia is his son. I also don't want him near Anandi but still we feel sorry even for a distant relative if we see him in such a condition.

Jan50mahi12tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@tinoo..Jagaya said that about Anandi's happiness he will return to her after he confessed he came at engagement ...he even said that he has given lots of sorrows to Anandi therefore doesn't want to interfere in  her happiness ..and his lie which i agree he shouldn't have said that but he lied as he said because he didn't want them to feel bad meaning he didnt want his family to think after seeing Anandi's engagement his family won't think he came here only with this purpose to re establish his relation with Anandi..

Yet he is EXACTLY doing that ...Running to Anandi... to interfere in her life... 

how will Anandi feel after seeing him.. and Shiv being there... 
That insenstive selfish man ONLY cares about himself.

Just like the way he told Anandi to make Apple juice for Gauri .. when she was pregnant...

Why should anyone be sensitive towards him ...when he NEVER cared about anyone.

I am glad that bikhari is getting what he deserves.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i agree with ela ..i guess cvs did a lot of over acting in this scene ..if J would have been in ok state then came there and singhs would have thrown him out it would have been ok but in this condition with torn clothes , swelled eyes , bare feet which have turn bluish  still singhs couldn't  guess what their son is going through ..if he fails to understand you too are failing to understand him ...whenever you needed him he came running to you forexample in badi massi's case can't you even give him one chance to speak properly...what now when truth will revealed to them on which wall they will be  hitting their head ...Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 06 September 2012 at 8:57am

AnjaliAnjumtiny15elasingh

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Singhs really made assumption that Jgay is living happily with Gauri...how they can make this assumption when without opening any dialogue with Jgay ..looking at this stage ..they should have sensed that SOMETHINg serious went wrong with Jgya ..it may be even due to Gauri...but unfortunately..looking Jagya in this condition they think that he is a very happy man...joke of the day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
All the fears r just baseless...
Jagat is trying to get accepted by haveli log... That's all... He has no dare to poke his nose in AnSh matters...shiv had seen his nautanki in bhabhut track...so Shiv can handle Jagat well n Anandi cares a foot 4 him...
There is none fearing of jagat there...
No need to worry ..
Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

Keep every mistake aside friends, they should have given him some food at least.  Becharaa...Cry

I know everyone will beat me up if I am available.  But I still feel sorry.  He must have been so hungry naa...Cry

I understand your empathy with Jagya, but don't you think that accepting him back even a little bit at this point will be further damaging to Jagya himself.  When will he learn that he needs to finally bail himself out.  Will you constantly be an enabler in your kids' life if they are on the wrong path?  When and where do you draw the line?  Enablers do not do any favours to the wayward.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumManasi_16

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

Singhs really made assumption that Jgay is living happily with Gauri...how they can make this assumption when without opening any dialogue with Jgay ..looking at this stage ..they should have sensed that SOMETHINg serious went wrong with Jgya ..it may be even due to Gauri...but unfortunately..looking Jagya in this condition they think that he is a very happy man...joke of the day

bhach, I think you have missed the point...

they know that something serious has gone wrong with Jagya ...its not that they dont know... but they just dont care. They dont care to know what has gone wrong.   It doesnt matter to them.

They feel that they have done everything they could to let him lead his happy life in the city with the goddess  of his choice  ... and he still keeps coming back to disrupt their life...why?

AnjaliAnjumPicasso9aparnauma

Go to top