India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Too Harsh Bhairav!!!

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Though I hated him all through the way, I felt so sorry for Jagya today.  I couldn't watch him being thrown out by his father.  Being a mother of two sons, this scene pained me. Did anyone feel the same?

Thinking of Sumithra, I felt so sad.Confused

By the way, it seems no one can replace Jagya in Anandi's mind.  The very air of him making her sense his presence.  Don't understand how it is going to end.

Edited by AnjaliAnjum - 05 September 2012 at 9:17am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashsadhnaranibezimenayogitasnshambhaviTheM5393tirtasmagicalworldJan50rimi10sonali_dgSudhaSangeetMisseshaA2ZVictoryanoneetiny15

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
No I did not feel the same, because I felt that Jagya got what he reaped. Jagya was also equally insulting or even more to Bhairav and also it is not fair to any parent that a child should blame the parent for spoiling their lives. I agree parents do make mistakes, but to callously insult them at every point and tell them that they have no value in their life , especially for those who have been their supporter and only wished the best for them, is the worst sin that you can do. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

sas_sSwethaVishnusatyasudhassuhani77saluniemmishra1NDDgirlnithi07Imperfect_Onenobodyatnotimesunrise35sdk10AbhiAnim001rimi10Picasso9hookedMisseshaSargeshfastforward.Ranju.Dryaonlinebuddy75Piyuu_SRKmonamie111anu rulzfuzzyfaceManasi_16Suchi-RainbowSunDaltoni

sas_s Newbie
sas_s
sas_s

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I did not feel sorry at all. I wanted to see this. May be you are too soft natured like anandi to feel pity for such a person. I am also a mother of two kids...but the way he has insulted the whole family calling them fools and all that, after that...No. Even being a mother - I will not forget the insult to the husband (to his father) and to the dauughter-in-law (anandi).

Edited by sas_s - 05 September 2012 at 9:21am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

SwethaVishnusatyasudhassuhani77sriyapoojasaluniemmishra1NDDgirlnithi07chitra11sdk10AbhiAnimocking_birdPicasso9dliphookednewveepoiu123fastforwardDryaonlinebuddy75Piyuu_SRKmonamie111anu rulzManasi_16Suchi-RainbowSunDaltoni

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
No bharon act was totally justifiable for me jagya deserves this n many more worst things..well done bharon n dadisa..too happy. .#applause

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SwethaVishnuNDDgirlsdk10m001AbhiAniMisseshafastforwardPiyuu_SRKfuzzyfaceSuchi-Daltoni

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Huddd hai yaar !!!! jab bhairav aur gharwaalechup rehte hai toh bhi viewers ko problem aur jab jaggu ko nikaal de ghar se tabhi bhi problem !!!
I did not feel bad at all !!
he deserves a harsh treatment !Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1NDDgirlmissdramkrm001fastforwardmonamie111fuzzyfaceSuchi-Daltoni

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Didnt you see how the episode panned out?

Jagya started his whole spiel with yet another lie, feigning ignorance about anandi's engagement and wanting to talk to anandi.

Why should bhairon allow him to re-enter anandi's life again?  and disrupt her emotional and mental state?  (which is what would happen if he allows jagya to stay in the haveli)

He has no connection with anandi anymore.  He has nothing to do with her.  So what does he need to talk to her about??

Bhairon was absolutely right in throwing him out.  i would have done the same.  No good can come of this.

Yes, you are a mother of two sons...but I would like to think that if either of your sons ruined a girls life, and then kept coming back again and again to create obstacles in your efforts to rehabilitate her ... that you too would set him straight.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sas_ssatyasudhasprishacobykeerthi09AnjaliAnjumsaluniemmishra1NDDgirlrgattunithi07nobodyatnotimechitra11sbadamvishwa19sdk10brick_redJan50ChytravamitaAbhiAniPicasso9dlipVsoujanyapoiu123fastforwardhookedMissesha.Ranju.monamie111DryaManasi_16fuzzyfaceSuchi-MalikaVerboseGDaltoni-Swetha-AreYaar

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
He broke his fathers trust.. treated his father like dirt. Even today he just said more lies.

ALl he speaks is lies. No one can trust him.. his repentence cannot be true until he does it without anyone's help.

Even now he is running to Anandi 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1rgattusdk10nobodyatnotimeChytraAbhiAniPicasso9hookedpoiu123fastforwardmonamie111fuzzyfaceManasi_16Daltoni-Swetha-

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I felt very sad for Jagya.. may be because I am soft hearted.. but isn't it ok if on realizes mistakes and does paschyatap? We all make mistakes. Yes, we do pay the price too..and its not an easy way out..but galtiyan toh insaan se hi hoti hai na.. I would have forgiven Jagya ..Confused May be I am just moved by Shashank's acting .. I dont know..Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhnaraniyogitasnAnjaliAnjumTheM5393mmishra1rimi10Jan50mahi12Manasi_16anoneetiny15

Go to top