Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My thoughts on today's episode ! (Page 6)

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I feel so sorry for Arnavvv...ouchhh...Cry
Great post btw..Clap

Edited by loveArnavnUday - 05 September 2012 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tia.o

My thoughts:

Tia !! Really I hand it to you ! How do you come up with such awesome commenst dear ?? And I love the way you express your thoughts also !!HugRegarding Khushi,what you have said,I agree but Tia lets look at it objectively ! Khushi is someone who has always put forth others' happiness before her's so actually she was true to her character today because seeing Anjali's sad condition,forgetting her won resentment towards Shyam,she requested ASR if he could bring him back at least once back to RM today ! I agree she shouldnt trust someone so well but yes thats Khushi for us ! But I can see some growth in her character because previously she used to keep all her thoughts to herself and always try to straighten things out on her own,but I am glad that she could talk it out with Arnav today ! 
Arnav,I totally agree with what you have said Tia !! he is really starting to use his brains again ! Loved the way he questioned DadiDancing
And Omg the last point is so so so valid !! Seriously !! Good observation dear ! Anjali just go hurt 2 days back or so and now she is walking perfectly as if nothing happened and ASR doesnt even notice the supposed glass cuts on her feet ??Confusedthere is just no consistency in the episodes at all ! Very Disaapointing CV's !Ouch And LOL Shyam seriously does enter RM from Anywhere !! How does he do that ?? Iss Magical Mansion Ko Kya Naam Doon ??LOL Lovely comment Tia,I am honoured that despite evrything,you always comemnt so beautifully on my posts ! Thank you so much sweetieHug

Thanks hun. 

But I'd like to disagree with you about Khushi, SP is following it's same old rule. 

SP ki reet sada chali aayee...
Female lead ko kabhi akal naa aayee...

Khushi can be as thoughtful of other people's happiness as Mother Teresa. But what makes her think that Shyam will make Anjali happy? Has he showed any sign of being a good husband? This is the guy who was willing to dump her pregnant ass for Khushi. Suddenly he has changed to an ideal husband? 

Wise men say, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If a man kidnapped my husband and tried to murder him, I will never let him come within 10 km of my house, let alone bring him home. Is being thoughtful of other people's happiness means being insensitive to your own husband's happiness and safety? She knows Shyam is dangerous and she has warned NK about it before. I may love my sister-in-law more then anything. But is her unreasonable demand more important than my family's well being?

If tomorrow my daughter wants a cobra as a pet, will I go get it for her knowing how poisonous and dangerous its bite is?

If Arnav brought Shyam back, disregarding Khushi's safety, we'd have been bashing him left and right for just thinking about his Di only. How is Khushi's statement is any different?

Regarding the rest of the script, it has so many holes that it's starting to resemble swiss cheese...

NestleToulouse

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Great post

NestleToulouse

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awesome post... i liked how arnav was so firm with shyam not entering into the house decision no matter what... but i feel so sorry for him that so much he is doing for that poogali but what is she doing behind arnav's back... and today's last scene Angry

NestleToulouse

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Todays epi has drained me...dadi is arnavs step dadi n shyams real dadi saas...hat her, hate shyam...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0NestleToulouse

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post...

NestleToulouse

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode and loved how ASR handled his Dadi and made her say that Shyam sent her to RM ... He was awesome there Clap

I think that Khushi behaved exactly how she was supposed to behave ... I mean Khushi has always been forgiving ---------- Like in cases of buaji, Lavanya, Anjali and last but not the least ASR himself and this time there is Anjali too and she wants to see her happy specially after such a big loss ...

So anjali has again fallen in trap and she will now emotionally blackmail ASR to bring Shyam back AngryAngryAngryAngry

NestleToulouse

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome post sweety... Loved it dear
I completely agree with u yaar... After watching the episode i felt very very bad for arnav...
I hated anjali to the core in today's episode... Can't she even think about a second for her chotey who is doing everything for her... Very bad anjali...
Loved arnav completely... Loved the way he confronted dadi Clap
Love u ARHI... Thanks for the post sweety Smile

NestleToulouse

Go to top