Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My thoughts on today's episode ! (Page 2)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Abhi Shyamu is such a liar,He told Anjali he can even sacrifice his life just to meet her and Anjali asked for Shyamu,what's this??Angry
Yeah Khushi is so innocent she thinks everyone is pure!!Smile

Bids !! Hi sweetieHug I despise Anjali for her weak nature and her emotionally blackmailing Arnav even more that Shyam ! I cant believe that I'm actually saying that but she,Creepwa and Creepy Hag are seriously getting on my nerves !Angry She knows how much ASR loves and cares for her but not even for a moment she thinks about what he would have to go through when she asks him so childishly to bring Shyam back ! Ouch Yes agree with u but I'm glad that she is atleast standing by ASR Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chowna

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

Hi sweetie ! HugI agree with what you've said ! I'm glad too that despite Khushi trusting Shyam after all this agrees with ASR when he says that he wouldnt change and yes I'm glad that they talked it out ! Khushi has been true to her character,that I agree but as u said atleast there has been some growth compared to the beginning ! Anjali is just digging her won grave ! I hope for the same too dear !
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

I am not first *Tashu sulks*

I loved the Arnav-Dadi confrontation!!! Wahoo, Arnav really rocked today, and bam the truth is out! In your face Dadi!!!LOL 

I will not comment on Anjali and Shyam, because they don't deserve any!Angry

Why does Khushi act dumb sometimes?D'ohBut I am glad the argument did not continue!!! Big smile

And one question, has Anjali done a PhD in emotional blackmailing?Shocked

Awwe Tashu !! Here's a big hug to you dear HugHug Exactly in her face seriously !! Even I'm happy that despite arguing with him,at least she stood by him in the end and agreed that Creepwa wouldnt change ! Seriously ! I despise her even more than Creepwa,i'm not kidding Cry
_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Abhi Shyamu is such a liar,He told Anjali he can even sacrifice his life just to meet her and Anjali asked for Shyamu,what's this??Angry

Bids !! Hi sweetieHug I despise Anjali for her weak nature and her emotionally blackmailing Arnav even more that Shyam ! I cant believe that I'm actually saying that but she,Creepwa and Creepy Hag are seriously getting on my nerves !Angry She knows how much ASR loves and cares for her but not even for a moment she thinks about what he would have to go through when she asks him so childishly to bring Shyam back ! Ouch Yes agree with u but I'm glad that she is atleast standing by ASR Smile
I know Abhi but yeah Khushi will always be there for Arnav no matter what!!Smile

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Dadi is acting like child.Angry
Poor ASR.Cry
And Khushi...Kya bolunConfused
Thanks for the update.
Great postBig smile

Totally !! Really felt bad for ASR sweetieCry Khushi i feel stayed true to her character,she always believes in giving second chances to everyone but thankfullY atleast she agreed with ASR in the end ! Awwe you're welcome sweetie and thank u so much EmbarrassedHug

tvpal007

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
nice post..Hug...i loved d way arnav answered dadi..Day Dreaming...all d questions dat we wanted to ask...he asked dadi..Clap...nd abt anji-shyamu..dey r truly mde for each other..Stern SmileDead...

NestleToulouse

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
dadi dont want to listen anything...

she is just following shyam not more than that...

they are totally 2 brainless people one is poojali n another is dadi...

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

I know Abhi but yeah Khushi will always be there for Arnav no matter what!!Smile

Awwe Bids ! I sure hope and pray you are right ! Felt so bad for Arnav today CryHe is doing all this for his family and his Di especially and they are not even able to acknowledge it Ouch

_Dazzling_

Go to top