Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Awesome post sweety... Loved it dear
I completely agree with u yaar... After watching the episode i felt very very bad for arnav...
I hated anjali to the core in today's episode... Can't she even think about a second for her chotey who is doing everything for her... Very bad anjali...
Loved arnav completely... Loved the way he confronted dadi 👏
Love u ARHI... Thanks for the post sweety 😊

Hi hun 🤗Thank you so much dear😳 IKR !! It is so sad that whatver he does is for his beloved Di and she is least concerned about it and is always about herself only !!😡 Me too hun !!😃Awwe you're welcome dear🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

I feel so sorry for Arnavvv...ouchhh...😭
Great post btw..👏

Me too hun !!😭 Awwe thank you so much dear 😳🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Thank you so much dear😳🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampiregirl12

awesome post... i liked how arnav was so firm with shyam not entering into the house decision no matter what... but i feel so sorry for him that so much he is doing for that poogali but what is she doing behind arnav's back... and today's last scene 😡

Awwe thank you so much hun 😳🤗Well said dear,he really was awesome yesterday !⭐️ But yes,I really feel bad for him no thanks to Poojali😡IKR!!🤬
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Thanks hun. 

But I'd like to disagree with you about Khushi, SP is following it's same old rule. 

SP ki reet sada chali aayee...
Female lead ko kabhi akal naa aayee...

Khushi can be as thoughtful of other people's happiness as Mother Teresa. But what makes her think that Shyam will make Anjali happy? Has he showed any sign of being a good husband? This is the guy who was willing to dump her pregnant ass for Khushi. Suddenly he has changed to an ideal husband? 

Wise men say, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If a man kidnapped my husband and tried to murder him, I will never let him come within 10 km of my house, let alone bring him home. Is being thoughtful of other people's happiness means being insensitive to your own husband's happiness and safety? She knows Shyam is dangerous and she has warned NK about it before. I may love my sister-in-law more then anything. But is her unreasonable demand more important than my family's well being?

If tomorrow my daughter wants a cobra as a pet, will I go get it for her knowing how poisonous and dangerous its bite is?

If Arnav brought Shyam back, disregarding Khushi's safety, we'd have been bashing him left and right for just thinking about his Di only. How is Khushi's statement is any different?

Regarding the rest of the script, it has so many holes that it's starting to resemble swiss cheese...

Tia !! Hi hun,sorry for the late reply dear ! Just logged in today,finished exams yay !!😃 What you have said is certainly true dear ! I am with you on that ! I think you are right about Khushi ! 👏 What you said totally makes sense Tia ! You're right she shouldnt allow Shyam after knowing how much he has hurt her,tried to keep her and Arnav apart and so on and so forth ! I agree !Underlined,true that !
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

ASR was the only one who spoke sense today. Meri Khushi ko kya ho gaya hai? Aur ye Di *glares*

Agree Zehra !! Ikr ?? Seriously !! I dont know now who I despise more her or Creepwa ?? Cant believe I said that but I'm not taking it back !😡 Cant she see how much she is hurting her "beloved"Chotte ??😭
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hai !! abhi🤗
wonderful post dear😳
i just loved arnav  on that day😳
well i want this type of ASR n not arnav😉
poor dadi can't even face arnav's questions😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Hai !! abhi🤗
wonderful post dear😳
i just loved arnav  on that day😳
well i want this type of ASR n not arnav😉
poor dadi can't even face arnav's questions😆

Archu !! Hi sweetheart 🤗Thank you so much dear 😳😃 Me too !! I know right !! Same here,I want that ASR too !😆 Lol !! True,she got chopped yay !!