mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post.. I so wanted to slap Anjali today... 😡
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MayRenFern

I'm happy that khushi didn't convince arnav to bring sham back to RM ... Love you khushi ^_^

I'm happy too dear !! Hopefully it remains like that in the future also !😊 Thank you for commenting sweetie🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi1

awesome post...
felt sad for arnav...

Thank you so much dear😳🤗I know sweetie ! Really felt bad for him😭
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Nice post.. I so wanted to slap Anjali today... 😡

Awwe thank you so much dear🤗Me too !! I really despise her 😡 Despite knowing how much her beloved "Chotte"cares for her,she has no qualms about how how she is hurting him by her selfishness !😭
noclapsplease thumbnail
I sometimes don't understand khushi ..but m glad that he agreed with arnav at the last.. 😲
anjali is such an ass.. so selfish.. she is an epitome of selfishness.. 
I was feeling bad for arnav that he has got such a selfish sister 😡

abhi great post .. 👍🏼
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

I sometimes don't understand khushi ..but m glad that he agreed with arnav at the last.. 😲
anjali is such an ass.. so selfish.. she is an epitome of selfishness.. 
I was feeling bad for arnav that he has got such a selfish sister 😡

abhi great post .. 👍🏼

Agree Shreya but I'm glad she agreed with him later too ! ASR doesnt need more heart ache  Seriously !! I despise her😡 Thank you so much sweetie🤗
Punkin22 thumbnail
Sorry so late today but my office was zoo all morning.  Was so glad to see your pm so I would know what happened today.

The pace of episode is great, we are moving the story each day and not dragging.  Shyam is a perfect Sociopath that fluctuate between a psychopath.  He is a pathological liar and he has no remorse, shame or guilt but most important he does not have the capacity to Love.  And this monster has been brought back into Raizadas lives and soon inside of RM.   Dadi is a hateful and bitter woman with an ugly soul.  She will learn the truth to late.

Your take on Arnav was very insightful dear but your highlights of Khushi were even better.  She is still a child and believes there is good in everyone because of her pure heart.  She two will have a hard lesson from Shyam before truth is out.  Anjali is so self-centered she only has three things on her mind, me, myself and I.

Arnav is using his Harvard University brain finally!!  We are putting clues together, finally ASR is back.

Thank you so much for detailed analysis.  You did a beautiful job. 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

My thoughts:

CVs apparently have decided to use my yogurt cup brain to dip their aloo paratha...

Khushi - She took a page from Anjali's book and realized Dumb people gets the dough in this family. So she decided to sell her brain at the ebay.  

Bimbo is in the season...
Then why use brain for no reason?

What Khushi said: Arnavji, may be losing the child has changed Shyamji.

What I heard next: Now he won't just go after murdering you for property, he will murder the entire family instead.

Then Khushi said: We should give him a second chance...

Me: Why not? After all he should keep trying until he succeeds...

She gets the Dumbali award today.

Arnav - Smarty pants Arnav read my comments yesterday on Fuzzy's post and delivered the dialogues in proper place. He gets a Gold star... ⭐️

Khushi: Bring Shyamji back for Di.

What Arnav said: You believed him?

What I heard next: Khushi also inhaled RM's dumbo-maker air? I gotta book my suite in mental asylum considering now I have two bimbos to take care of... 

Anjali - She swallowed Shyam's lies again. Shyam fed her digestive pills.

CVs - My dear CVs. You wrote the utterly nonsensical plan of miscarriage. We swallowed that. But today you took the cake.

Anjali gets discharged from the hospital but the Doctor does not mention the giant glass pieces embedded on both of her foot at all as if having glass pieces in both feet are common condition among pregnant woman.

She comes to Arnav's room after she had a secret tryst with Shyam who by the way, enters RM anytime from anywhere, she walks to Arnav's room without bleeding or stumbling. 

Tell me something CVs, have you ever had glass pieces stuck on your feet? 

Let me make it clear for you...

When you have normal feet and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on both legs hence the glass pieces gets embedded equally on both feet.

When you have a handicapped feet like Anjali and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on the good leg hence the glass pieces gets embedded more on the good feet thus tearing the muscles and tendons.

That will make you unable to walk until the wound is cleared, bandaged and healed.

You can't wear shoes at that time because the shoes will hurt the injured feet. And if you try to walk on naked feet, you will bleed all over as the good foot is more injured and won't be able to take most of your weight.

But look at Anjali - the miracle girl. Not only the doctor does not inform the family of the injury, but even ASR does not notice it when he lays Anjali down on her bed, after lifting her from the wheelchair. 

The very same day within a minute, Anjali gets up from the bed and walks to Chotey's room without any sign of pain or bleeding and demands her suhag (husband) back...

No bandage needed, no fast aid required. It's not only a miracle recovery, but it's a straight Divine Intervention... 

On a lighter note: 

NK - Di, what happened in one hour that you look so good?

Me - Visual orgasm by seeing her very own creepwa... It's the next best thing after the actual one...

Tia !! Really I hand it to you ! How do you come up with such awesome commenst dear ?? And I love the way you express your thoughts also !!🤗Regarding Khushi,what you have said,I agree but Tia lets look at it objectively ! Khushi is someone who has always put forth others' happiness before her's so actually she was true to her character today because seeing Anjali's sad condition,forgetting her won resentment towards Shyam,she requested ASR if he could bring him back at least once back to RM today ! I agree she shouldnt trust someone so well but yes thats Khushi for us ! But I can see some growth in her character because previously she used to keep all her thoughts to herself and always try to straighten things out on her own,but I am glad that she could talk it out with Arnav today ! 
Arnav,I totally agree with what you have said Tia !! he is really starting to use his brains again ! Loved the way he questioned Dadi
And Omg the last point is so so so valid !! Seriously !! Good observation dear ! Anjali just go hurt 2 days back or so and now she is walking perfectly as if nothing happened and ASR doesnt even notice the supposed glass cuts on her feet ??😕there is just no consistency in the episodes at all ! Very Disaapointing CV's ! And LOL Shyam seriously does enter RM from Anywhere !! How does he do that ?? Iss Magical Mansion Ko Kya Naam Doon ??😆 Lovely comment Tia,I am honoured that despite evrything,you always comemnt so beautifully on my posts ! Thank you so much sweetie🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Sorry so late today but my office was zoo all morning.  Was so glad to see your pm so I would know what happened today.

The pace of episode is great, we are moving the story each day and not dragging.  Shyam is a perfect Sociopath that fluctuate between a psychopath.  He is a pathological liar and he has no remorse, shame or guilt but most important he does not have the capacity to Love.  And this monster has been brought back into Raizadas lives and soon inside of RM.   Dadi is a hateful and bitter woman with an ugly soul.  She will learn the truth to late.

Your take on Arnav was very insightful dear but your highlights of Khushi were even better.  She is still a child and believes there is good in everyone because of her pure heart.  She two will have a hard lesson from Shyam before truth is out.  Anjali is so self-centered she only has three things on her mind, me, myself and I.

Arnav is using his Harvard University brain finally!!  We are putting clues together, finally ASR is back.

Thank you so much for detailed analysis.  You did a beautiful job. 

Awwe you're welcome sweetie and no sorry and all dear😳🤗Underlined,totally agree with what you have said dear ! Shyam is a psychopath and a sociopath as well ! He doesnt show remorse for anything and he camouflages his evil nature through his sugar coated words which is able to deceive anyone ! That is why Dadi who instead of believing her own grandson choses to believe Shyam.As you said if and when she realises it,it might be too lateAwwe thank you so much hun.I'm glad you liked it dear😳Yes Knushi too is innocent but she is certainly better off now since she is able to share her worries with someone instead of keeping it to herself and trying to solve all the problems by herself ! Anjali is really selfish and gives herself too much importance ! Haha Ikr !! I was so happy that he finally started using his brains again 😆 Awwe You're welcome sweetie,I love all your comments and always look forward to them 😳🤗
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel so sorry for Arnavvv...ouchhh...😭
Great post btw..👏
Edited by loveArnavnUday - 11 years ago