My thoughts on today's episode !

Posted: 11 years ago
When Khushi comforts ASR that everything would be all right,and that he would be able to comfort everyone and that he would be able to do anything for his sister,I loved the way she comforted him.Khushi is the one who has been throughout with ASR during happy and sad times and she is certainly proving to be a pillar of strength and support to him.

Buaji informs Garima about Anjali's unfortunate accident and Garima feels bad about what has happened and Buaji then adds that they ought to see Anjali once and after coming to know that Anjali has been brought back home,with great reluctance she agrees to accompany Buaji.

Dadi is just despicable.Loved the way ASR kept questioning Dadi and I'm glad he used his brains today ! When Dadi says that she always knew that Shyam loves Anjali a lot,then Arnav questions her how is that possible when she had just met him for the first time in the hospital,then she is forced to reveal that Shyam had approached her in the Ashram and that he had come to her telling her that it was just a misunderstanding and that he really wanted to get back together with Anjali since he loves her so much ! Then ASR tells her that it was not a misunderstanding(dammit) and he asks her in frustration that does she even know that he had once tried harming him ? Dadi then answers that she is not prepared to believe that and adds that ASR is just believing in hearsay and that there is no proof about it ! Then ASR says that its the same with her also,i was like Go ASR! Loved the way he turned the tables on her ! Nani,NK and everyone else try convincing Dadi that it was no misunderstanding but she turns a deaf ear on everyone.

The best moment to me was when ASR asked her what she had been doing for 14 years and why is she suddenly butting in all their matters now ! Seriously ! And he finishes by saying that Dadi neither had any idea about anything 14 years back and she is just the same 14 years hence too.Poor ASR,Cant she see how much she is hurting him ? And you call yourself the Dadi ?? How can one child be so partial to someone and not caring about the feeling of the other child ?

How can she believe Shyam who is literally a third person so much and not even listen a bit also to her own grandson ? 

ASR finally leaves saying once again that he would get a restraining order against Shyam and that he would not be allowed in RM ever again. 

So once again Shyam comes to RM on the pretext of seeing Anjali and he spins more tales to her about him loving her so much and that he would do anything to make sure that she takes care of her health and all and knows that she loves him so much whereas "Saale Saab"hates him to that extent.Basically as usual,he fawns over her.Anjali listens to everything and then she says that she would even stop having medicines or something and that way she would be able to make sure that her"Chotte"would be able to bring him back.Shyam is delighted over this and then pretends that its not a good idea since the most important thing to him was that she takes care of her health.

Why doesnt Anjali ever realise that what she is doing would only hurt her beloved Chotte so much ? She is the most selfish person ever. She should at least try to understand that whatever her brother,who cares for her and loves her so much,is only doing all this to protect her,but she like Dadi has come under the spell of her beloved husband's sugar coated words that she refuses to see reason beyond them

Khushi,being the nice person she is feels that maybe just once Shyam should be allowed to come see Anjali once and she voices out to Arnav that maybe he has changed since he lost his baby too.ASR gets really angry and argues with her and jeers that does she even think that he would change just because of that and then Khushi replies that maybe he hasnt changed but seeing Anjali's condition,atleast that would cheer her up.

I know Khushi's intentions are good but I feel she is just too naive for words ! She should not take everyone and everything at face value,I am not saying that it is a bad thing but I sometimes feel that the flaw in Khushi's character is that she forgives people very easily or she always believes in giving second chances to them.

Anjali meanwhile comes to their room and then seeing Anjali standing like that as in actually being able to walk and all,brings a light on ASR's face which quickly goes when she requests ASR with a pleading look on her face to at least bring Shyam back to RM so that she could see him.

Have never felt so bad for anyone else like how I felt for ASR today πŸ˜­

Episode ends with No precap ! 

So How was it guys ? Do Like and Awaiting your valuable comments πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
Abhi Shyamu is such a liar,He told Anjali he can even sacrifice his life just to meet her and Anjali asked for Shyamu,what's this??😑
Yeah Khushi is so innocent she thinks everyone is pure!!😊
I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

I am not first *Tashu sulks*

I loved the Arnav-Dadi confrontation!!! Wahoo, Arnav really rocked today, and bam the truth is out! In your face Dadi!!!πŸ˜† 

I will not comment on Anjali and Shyam, because they don't deserve any!😑

Why does Khushi act dumb sometimes?But I am glad the argument did not continue!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And one question, has Anjali done a PhD in emotional blackmailing?😲
My thoughts:

CVs apparently have decided to use my yogurt cup brain to dip their aloo paratha...

Khushi - She took a page from Anjali's book and realized Dumb people gets the dough in this family. So she decided to sell her brain at the ebay.  

Bimbo is in the season...
Then why use brain for no reason?

What Khushi said: Arnavji, may be losing the child has changed Shyamji.

What I heard next: Now he won't just go after murdering you for property, he will murder the entire family instead.

Then Khushi said: We should give him a second chance...

Me: Why not? After all he should keep trying until he succeeds...

She gets the Dumbali award today.

Arnav - Smarty pants Arnav read my comments yesterday on Fuzzy's post and delivered the dialogues in proper place. He gets a Gold star... β­οΈ

Khushi: Bring Shyamji back for Di.

What Arnav said: You believed him?

What I heard next: Khushi also inhaled RM's dumbo-maker air? I gotta book my suite in mental asylum considering now I have two bimbos to take care of... 

Anjali - She swallowed Shyam's lies again. Shyam fed her digestive pills.

CVs - My dear CVs. You wrote the utterly nonsensical plan of miscarriage. We swallowed that. But today you took the cake.

Anjali gets discharged from the hospital but the Doctor does not mention the giant glass pieces embedded on both of her foot at all as if having glass pieces in both feet are common condition among pregnant woman.

She comes to Arnav's room after she had a secret tryst with Shyam who by the way, enters RM anytime from anywhere, she walks to Arnav's room without bleeding or stumbling. 

Tell me something CVs, have you ever had glass pieces stuck on your feet? 

Let me make it clear for you...

When you have normal feet and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on both legs hence the glass pieces gets embedded equally on both feet.

When you have a handicapped feet like Anjali and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on the good leg hence the glass pieces gets embedded more on the good feet thus tearing the muscles and tendons.

That will make you unable to walk until the wound is cleared, bandaged and healed.

You can't wear shoes at that time because the shoes will hurt the injured feet. And if you try to walk on naked feet, you will bleed all over as the good foot is more injured and won't be able to take most of your weight.

But look at Anjali - the miracle girl. Not only the doctor does not inform the family of the injury, but even ASR does not notice it when he lays Anjali down on her bed, after lifting her from the wheelchair. 

The very same day within a minute, Anjali gets up from the bed and walks to Chotey's room without any sign of pain or bleeding and demands her suhag (husband) back...

No bandage needed, no fast aid required. It's not only a miracle recovery, but it's a straight Divine Intervention... 

On a lighter note: 

NK - Di, what happened in one hour that you look so good?

Me - Visual orgasm by seeing her very own creepwa... It's the next best thing after the actual one...

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
Dadi is acting like child.😑
Poor ASR.😭
And Khushi...Kya bolunπŸ˜•
Thanks for the update.
Great postπŸ˜ƒ

Great post.
I loved how arnav questioned dadi.

perhaps abhi i agree khushi is so young and doesnt know tha world much..she wanted arnav to let shyam in fr anjali's happiness...she didnt stretch argument when arnav did say clearly NO...but anjali is doing emotional atyachar...too much..yaar arnav and khushi are just inseperable we need to accept it...she is controlling him has right on him..arnav did give her this right..perhaps loved ARHI alot today...😊
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Abhi Shyamu is such a liar,He told Anjali he can even sacrifice his life just to meet her and Anjali asked for Shyamu,what's this??😑
Yeah Khushi is so innocent she thinks everyone is pure!!😊

Bids !! Hi sweetieπŸ€— I despise Anjali for her weak nature and her emotionally blackmailing Arnav even more that Shyam ! I cant believe that I'm actually saying that but she,Creepwa and Creepy Hag are seriously getting on my nerves !😑 She knows how much ASR loves and cares for her but not even for a moment she thinks about what he would have to go through when she asks him so childishly to bring Shyam back !  Yes agree with u but I'm glad that she is atleast standing by ASR πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by chowna

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

Hi sweetie ! πŸ€—I agree with what you've said ! I'm glad too that despite Khushi trusting Shyam after all this agrees with ASR when he says that he wouldnt change and yes I'm glad that they talked it out ! Khushi has been true to her character,that I agree but as u said atleast there has been some growth compared to the beginning ! Anjali is just digging her won grave ! I hope for the same too dear !