Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is Khushi being bashed?? :O edited (Page 2)

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
because...she has been lied to by shyam many times, nd still she hasnt learnt not to trust him!!
doesnt this mean that in future also, shyam wil find it easy to trick her?? think abt it.
arnav, of all ppl is hell bent on not making the same mistake again! one incident was enuf to make him realise wat a liar he is! but khushi? she needs to learn to hate him, after all that he has done!

p.s. i know her real intension was good...
but this kind of blind faith is not wat we expect from som1 who found out her husband thru clues, very intelligently!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun-

Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Because She Is Asking ASR to bring back Shyamwa! Need i Say more??

She is doing this for the happiness of someone because she is selfless... She is naive..

Naive is a Negative Quality in a person!ROFL
Do You mean for the Happiness of Shyamwa and Anjali??? And Anjali who is a backstabber?? 

But Khush doesn't know abt their evil deeds does she?? Even I don't want it to happen but Khushi doesn't know
ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Originally posted by loveydovey

Ehm because she seems to have forgotten that Shyam tied her hands and legs and left her on the road to DIE. 

exactly!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

She is being bashed coz that creep tried to kill her husband and has done other worse things as well and and she still thinks that he can change. Naiveity is good but only to a certain extent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelTheSmurfskooltoad

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Because She Is Asking ASR to bring back Shyamwa! Need i Say more??

She is doing this for the happiness of someone because she is selfless... She is naive..

Naive is a Negative Quality in a person!ROFL
Do You mean for the Happiness of Shyamwa and Anjali??? And Anjali who is a backstabber?? 

But Khush doesn't know abt their evil deeds does she?? Even I don't want it to happen but Khushi doesn't know
But Doesnt she know about Shyam Atleast???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelkooltoad

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
She later on agree with him though. She a native girl she knows Poojali isn't willing to accept her husband as an evil person I mean she might die out of stress for Shyam. Khushi is just being a nice girl here. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationTheSmurfs.Screwtape..MyriadOfHues.

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
well if you are not new in this forum then you would know that ASR gets bashed pretty much all the days, and lately favorite victim is Anjali..they also need some change yaar..so bashing Khushi today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs.MyriadOfHues.

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Khushi and cv's seem to hv forgotten what he told khushi, that he did whatever he did to get her, he loved only her, he wanted her since the time he saw her, he did not love anjali, he does not value/care for the marriage, he will leave anjali, he will killl asr to get her, he openly lusted after her... All this he told her face to face, on the terrace and during kidnapping... He left her to die, maligned her and told evryone that she was a gold digger and home wrecker, attacked her in every possible way till ultimately he was thrown out of their lives... Then how can they show kkg so dumb?????

For god sake khushi u know his TRUE colour more than anybody else... U know him thru and thru... U only said that u know him very well while planning against him, u know that he was after the money and u... then what happened now???? He shud disgust u, u shud feel protective of the one's u love Nd keep them away from them... HOW CUD U SAY OR EVEN THINK THAT HE MUST HV CHANGED???? I Thot u were intelligent enuf...

CVS this is getting very annoying... I am really unhappy with this... Pls... U cud make her a silent observer too if not an open supporter of asr... But what was this all about??? Disappointing!!!

Ps- khushi my angel u only said asr can take care of Di, then y r u suggesting he shud return let jhalli anjali manipulate her brother but pls u kindly stay out of this if u can't support asr in the intelligent and firm stance that he has adopted...

Edited by kooltoad - 05 September 2012 at 9:37am

Go to top