India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi should become a saint (Page 5)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Stupidity should be made a legal crime and punished, if that is what it will take to get all these women thinking!...I am thoroughly hating this potrayal of women in general...just because they have hearts, they have no brains? like seriously...this is what you want the indian public to watch and emulate n expect their daughters to behave ?

Edited by -sanika- - 05 September 2012 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Stupidity should be made a legal crime and punished, if that is what will tale to take all these women thinking!...I am thouroughly hating this potrayal of women in general...just because they have hearts, the have no brains? like seriously...this is what you want the indian public to watch and emulate n expect their daughters to behave ?
well said. They are propogating that Indian women should have large-heart and should forgive everyone even if that person is the sole reason for her life being a living hell

Ace11-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Stupidity should be made a legal crime and punished, if that is what will tale to take all these women thinking!...I am thouroughly hating this potrayal of women in general...just because they have hearts, the have no brains? like seriously...this is what you want the indian public to watch and emulate n expect their daughters to behave ?
well said. They are propogating that Indian women should have large-heart and should forgive everyone even if that person is the sole reason for her life being a living hell

exactly...this is one of the main reasons i have disliked khushi...not because i m an asr supporter, but, because of the way cvs have potrayed her...i m sick and tired of women being shown as the weaker sex...cvs , girls in todays world, can kick ass, welcome to the 21st centuary!

kushikumari..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

exactly...this is one of the main reasons i have disliked khushi...not because i m an asr supporter, but, because of the way cvs have potrayed her...i m sick and tired of women being shown as the weaker sex...cvs , girls in todays world, can kick ass, welcome to the 21st centuary!
same here but we cant do anything coz apparently this has always been the motto of SP and will continue to be so. They will always show women as weak human-beings who only think abt others and nothing else
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

same here but we cant do anything coz apparently this has always been the motto of SP and will continue to be so. They will always show women as weak human-beings who only think abt others and nothing else
i think it is finally time yo acept that the quality of ipk is degrading n it is on its way to becomming another k serial...can we do an anna hazare n have an ipk fast till they change the story line?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

i think it is finally time yo acept that the quality of ipk is degrading n it is on its way to becomming another k serial...can we do an anna hazare n have an ipk fast till they change the story line?
no use of it coz the makers are seriously blind and deaf. they have been getting brick-bats from everywhere for this sick track they are showing but they are paying no heed to anyone. also, at the end they will just say " dekhna hai toh dekho"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11kushikumari-sanika-

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

really was that that bad,but she was just sharing her thoughts with arnav,she never said he has changed but only for the sake of di...

yes khushi is a stupid brainless girl,but then dont u think that's how she is...and more over dont you think even u would give benefit of doubt to a murderer,if u saw that person lost his child...i mean the way he acted,taking all the blows from arnav in the hospital,just saying one thing again and again that he just wants to be with his wife...
dont forget that it was shyam who tied her up and placed in middle of road to die...and still she thinks he has a heart
but i would say its the Cv's way,just to glorify arnav they will make khushi spineless...
but then when has khushi ever been good for any body...

I think its the CVs way to glorify shyam's comeback, although, i don't see how it glorifies arnav. When time and again it has been established in front of dadi that arnav listens to kushi... the CVs had to have Kushi say those cringe worthy sentences. Who knows, she might come back asking him to reconsider his decision next. Don't they realize that this would offend the viewers? Disgusting job by the CVs. I wish the other men in the house stuck together... spoke authoritatively and openly supported one another. The silent respect is all fine, but dadi's arrogance is more than annoying and needs to be clamped down.

Ace11..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by nottie

really was that that bad,but she was just sharing her thoughts with arnav,she never said he has changed but only for the sake of di...

yes khushi is a stupid brainless girl,but then dont u think that's how she is...and more over dont you think even u would give benefit of doubt to a murderer,if u saw that person lost his child...i mean the way he acted,taking all the blows from arnav in the hospital,just saying one thing again and again that he just wants to be with his wife...
dont forget that it was shyam who tied her up and placed in middle of road to die...and still she thinks he has a heart
but i would say its the Cv's way,just to glorify arnav they will make khushi spineless...
but then when has khushi ever been good for any body...

I think its the CVs way to glorify shyam's comeback, although, i don't see how it glorifies arnav. When time and again it has been established in front of dadi that arnav listens to kushi... the CVs had to have Kushi say those cringe worthy sentences. Who knows, she might come back asking him to reconsider his decision next. Don't they realize that this would offend the viewers? Disgusting job by the CVs. I wish the other men in the house stuck together... spoke authoritatively and openly supported one another. The silent respect is all fine, but dadi's arrogance is more than annoying and needs to be clamped down.
Im damn sure this will definitely happen coz now anjlai has openly demanded shyam back and so in order to comply to her highness' demands, khushi will emotionally blackmail arnav now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

Go to top